Zone1 analysis (by yours truly) : the US *and* The Netherlands are in politically unfavorabe 'weather'...

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
hi all,

i wanna share the conclusions of my thoughts with you;
the US is in stormy political weather because Trump is about to get re-elected, Biden is willing and able to go for another 4 years, and my personal favorite (for her character and new-to-the-show current-instincts), Nikki Haley, doesn't stand much of a chance at winning the Presidency or a spot as VP anymore.

that means, i can't endorse anyone in the US elections anymore, except Nikki Haley.

i don't like how the Bidens took bribes from places like China, Ukraine and Iran, and organized their pay-to-play family political business affairs.
and i certainly don't like what Trump did in the days leading up to Jan 6th.
i think neither of these leaders is worth re-electing. :(

we need fresh blood to walk around in the White House, is what my gut instincts tell me.
i post this here to allow you all to try and change my mind..

as to my own country (The Netherlands), a right-wing anti-immigrant political party wave has hit NW-Europe in the latest elections,
and i don't like that either. i'm a real white-skinned multi-culturalist (who can't stand reverse racism, but still).

look, i'll work with and for whomever wins the primaries / general election. as a volunteer, as usual.

that should solve all of my current emotional confusion ;)

Last edited:
The Muslims that i know are all of them well-reasoned, well-spoken, moderate believer-warriors.you
got a lot of rapes are news refuses to report.....they won't even report south africa is just a pitiful place....gee what changed??....invasion of the smooth brains

we need fresh blood to walk around in the White House, is what my gut instincts tell me.
unfortunately , that does not look like it's going to happen

as to world peace , too much hate in it right now

~S~

hi all,

the US is in stormy political weather because Trump is about to get re-elected, Biden is willing and able to go for another 4 years, and my personal favorite (for her character and new-to-the-show current-instincts), Nikki Haley, doesn't stand much of a chance at winning the Presidency or a spot as VP anymore.

that means, i can't endorse anyone in the US elections anymore, except Nikki Haley.

i don't like how the Bidens took bribes from places like China, Ukraine and Iran, and organized their pay-to-play family political business affairs.

as to my own country (The Netherlands), a right-wing anti-immigrant political party wave has hit NW-Europe in the latest elections,
and i don't like that either. i'm a real white-skinned multi-culturalist (who can't stand reverse racism, but still).

I guess you want to destroy Europe. Do you value your national sovereignty and heritage? Your Dutch forefathers who sacrificed so much for your country and people, are being dishonored by "multiculturalism".

Would you be in favor of multiculturalism in Japan? How about if tens of millions of Europeans moved to Japan, what would that do to Japan as a nation and their culture? If 50% of Japan became European, and Europeans were having triple the number of children than the native Japanese population, what do you think would happen to Japan? I want a world where Japanese people exist and Japan is Japanese. I also want the same for Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, and Africa. I don't want those cultures to be diluted, watered down, much less replaced by a foreign population and culture.

Europe belongs to Europeans. The Netherlands belongs to people like you. You're a European, Dutch person from the Netherlands, that's your country. Why do you want it invaded by Arabs and Africans? That doesn't make any sense. Arabs already have their countries and cultures in the Middle East and Africans have their countries and cultures, in Africa. Why do you want them to take over Europe? Again, that's senseless.

I guess you want to destroy Europe. Do you value your national sovereignty and heritage? Your Dutch forefathers who sacrificed so much for your country and people, are being dishonored by "multiculturalism".

Would you be in favor of multiculturalism in Japan? How about if tens of millions of Europeans moved to Japan, what would that do to Japan as a nation and their culture? If 50% of Japan became European, and Europeans were having triple the number of children than the native Japanese population, what do you think would happen to Japan? I want a world where Japanese people exist and Japan is Japanese. I also want the same for Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, and Africa. I don't want those cultures to be diluted, watered down, much less replaced by a foreign population and culture.

Europe belongs to Europeans. The Netherlands belongs to people like you. You're a European, Dutch person from the Netherlands, that's your country. Why do you want it invaded by Arabs and Africans? That doesn't make any sense. Arabs already have their countries and cultures in the Middle East and Africans have their countries and cultures, in Africa. Why do you want them to take over Europe? Again, that's senseless.
i'm not a full-blown conservative.
i'm a centrist. & multi-cultilarist. & green energy advocate. & futurist.

hi all,

The Dutch? Not Much!

Forum List

Back