Well Hell

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Been off the net a bit. Seems my housekeeper ran 69 GIGS worth of data through my computer. And she did it at 15 bucks a gig. that is a bit of money for sure. Seems she stole the number off my Jetpak that sits on my desk. And Verizon Corp was able after calling their signal use data records were able to pin her right to her very address.

Had to fill out police paperwork but that bitch is going to prison. She would be sitting in "Tent City" right now if you sissy liberals had not INSISTED that we FINE residents of the great state of Arizona treat our low life stinking criminals like guests.

Lets see, oh yeah turned 59 on the fifth so needless to say I expect to see some damn happy birthdays HERE! The Gold wing is coming along. Problem is we got them Washington and Oregon democrats here with their f#cking motorhomes.
Who in their RIGHT MIND would want to ride a bike downtown when you got those damn democrats driving those big ass things. Oh yeah and another thing STAY THE F#CK OFF MY SAND.

Oh and one last thing you can just call me Fury and YOU liberals? I will call you whatever feel like.

Fury

Been off the net a bit. Seems my housekeeper ran 69 GIGS worth of data through my computer. And she did it at 15 bucks a gig. that is a bit of money for sure. Seems she stole the number off my Jetpak that sits on my desk. And Verizon Corp was able after calling their signal use data records were able to pin her right to her very address.

Had to fill out police paperwork but that bitch is going to prison. She would be sitting in "Tent City" right now if you sissy liberals had not INSISTED that we FINE residents of the great state of Arizona treat our low life stinking criminals like guests.

Lets see, oh yeah turned 59 on the fifth so needless to say I expect to see some damn happy birthdays HERE! The Gold wing is coming along. Problem is we got them Washington and Oregon democrats here with their f#cking motorhomes.
Who in their RIGHT MIND would want to ride a bike downtown when you got those damn democrats driving those big ass things. Oh yeah and another thing STAY THE F#CK OFF MY SAND.

Oh and one last thing you can just call me Fury and YOU liberals? I will call you whatever feel like.

Fury
Happy Birthday, you miserable old goat!

Fury

Maybe you can get the housekeeper to trade some booty for not pressing charges?

WOW that sucks! Welcome Back..

That does suck, but it could have been worse, think of the poor goldfish :omg:

this-sucks.jpg

• Banned
Happy birthday. Been wondering WTH you been.
When you move 69 GIGS worth of data in less then a month it gets attention. That is almost 30 MORE then my bank for a month. She used that on top of MY 20 GIGS, which is my average and I am not a gamer.

The housekeeper will be going to prison for a bit anyway. 2 to 5 I think. Fraud and theft and they are not aware of the content so that could be a charge or two itself.

Fury

Maybe you can get the housekeeper to trade some booty for not pressing charges?
Oh I got a few blow jobs along the way. First blow job I ever got was one of dad's housekeepers. Started having sex with his housekeepers when I was 15 and did not stop till I was mid 30s.
The things that put smiles on your face you know.

I thought you were a wet behind the ears young'un now you confirm it. Thank you, I hope your ice cream birthday cake was just like you like it.

Glad you caught her. Just, don't get your hopes up too much about her going to prison. She may, but from my experience in a prison, the liberals do everything they can to keep that from happening. The Warden told us several times during training that the average offender gets busted between 8 and 11 times before they ever see prison.

When my housekeeper stole from me, I divorced her.

Course, now I have to make my own sammiches.
Been married FOUR times.
1, Iceland/Nurse
2, German/Nurse
3 Phillipines/ Nurse
4, Cajun/Nurse

Any man can get married but a REAL man NEEDS a good housekeeper. We had a cook growing up because MY parents did not cook. I eat at places like Denny's all the time. You know you may have just helped me see the light! Fury don't need no damn wife NOR house keeper I need a DAMN Denny's waitress.

Forum List

Back