Hi from malnila

Hi everyone!

I'm not new to message boards and I heard some friends I haven't talked to in quite awhile are here so I thought I best come in and say "Hey!!!"

A bit about myself, I'm a Liberal but haven't had the heart in quite awhile to discuss politics anymore. My other interests vary and understand there are other areas here that should keep me occupied. Anywho, hope to see old friends and meet new ones.

Oh and Thank You Kat for the invite.

If you pay attention, you won't be a liberal for too long.

Don't be afraid to quote my posts, Kat. ;)

Huh? LOL I am far from afraid.
Of course you aren't. :)

What would I have to be afraid of?

I hope your friend will feel comfortable here. I'd like to know why he/she stopped talking politics.
Can you shed some light on that?

Honestly, she never has liked to discuss politics much. Other than that it would not be right for me to try and answer for her, plus I do not exactly know.

I hope your friend will feel comfortable here. I'd like to know why he/she stopped talking politics.

Honestly, she never has liked to discuss politics much. Other than that it would not be right for me to try and answer for her, plus I do not exactly know.
I knew that was a question only she could answer when I asked.

Hi everyone!

I'm not new to message boards and I heard some friends I haven't talked to in quite awhile are here so I thought I best come in and say "Hey!!!"

A bit about myself, I'm a Liberal but haven't had the heart in quite awhile to discuss politics anymore. My other interests vary and understand there are other areas here that should keep me occupied. Anywho, hope to see old friends and meet new ones.

Hey girl!

I can respect that.

Hi everyone!

Welcome Malnila!

Even though they'll tell you not to feed the coyotes, please disregard that message ;)

Beer is in the cooler to the left, pizza will be delivered shortly, pull up a barcolounger and put your feet iup :D
Uh, don't like to be picky but you misspelled barcalounger. Better correct that before Pogo bounces on you.

I think it's spelled ummmm whatchamacallit :D

Wow!!! Already some hostility and just on introducing myself. Well, seems I'm already guessing who to steer clear of. And sorry grammar and syntax aren't to others liking. I just consider it my style of posting. Also, I hope people don't take this the wrong way but I am not political and prefer to keep it that way.

(Grammar and syntax again) Anywho, Gracie, is that you? Wondered where you were. I'm glad there are a few here apparently that I know. I feel semi comfortable already.

There's not a single flaw in your grammar or syntax. And trust me I would know ;)

Welcome to USMB. Sorry you got immediately trolled in your intro thread by a poster who should know better. We apologize on their behalf, since they don't have the class.

Have a peruse around the various topic headings, there's plenty outside of politics. And they surely need the attention.

:welcome:

Thank you for the welcome. And no way should you have to apologize for the actions of another. As far as trying to get up to speed here, I'm really trying to but this board is huge and there are so many interesting topics. LOL Maybe in a month I'll be up to speed and comfortable. Again, thank you.

It would seem you immediately got accosted by a case of PWI.
That does happen around here, I have no idea why. I'd never do it but I can kinda tell when somebody else does.

I'm hoping your friend isn't a snowflake, Kat. I value the opinions of people like her.

You're uh, a bit obsessed with this politics-talk thing doncha think?

If somebody doesn't wanna talk politics, then talk something else and move ON already. Sheesh.

Wow!!! Already some hostility and just on introducing myself. Well, seems I'm already guessing who to steer clear of. And sorry grammar and syntax aren't to others liking. I just consider it my style of posting. Also, I hope people don't take this the wrong way but I am not political and prefer to keep it that way.

(Grammar and syntax again) Anywho, Gracie, is that you? Wondered where you were. I'm glad there are a few here apparently that I know. I feel semi comfortable already.

There's not a single flaw in your grammar or syntax. And trust me I would know ;)

Welcome to USMB. Sorry you got immediately trolled in your intro thread by a poster who should know better. We apologize on their behalf, since they don't have the class.

Have a peruse around the various topic headings, there's plenty outside of politics. And they surely need the attention.

:welcome:
You forgot to tell her you're the Chief of Spelling and Grammar Police.

I fought dat ebrybuddy new dat awreddy.

bodecea, so this is where you've been hanging out. Long time no see.

Forum List

Back