Hey RWs: everytime you watch an NFL game, do you stand for the anthem?

I have to take a page from blackhawk...yes, I stand for the anthem at every game/event I attend...gotcha...do you?...gotcha
Oh really? So when it's on TV you can take a break from your patriotism?!
You atand for the flag, which is at the stadium, moron. Your attempt to spin and save your pathetic failed thread is dead, over, failed....
lol you do know the flag is still shown on TV right?
Yes...and when / if I see my commanding officer on TV I don't salute the tv because he isn't -here' in person to salute, dumbass.

Again, FAIL'
Lol so you're in the military? So when you're a civilian who can thank veterans for their freedom, the rules don't apply when it comes to live TV?
feel it slipping away from ya don't ya?...America has that affect on her foes

Last edited:

Silly question, a perfect example of liberal logic. Here is the official etiquette for standing for the national anthem.

The US Flag Code stipulates:

§171. Conduct during playing
During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

Yes, every time I am present at a location where the anthem is played, I stand. No, I don't necessarily stand every time I hear it played, like on tv, nor am I ethically bound too, clearly.

Every sporting event I have ever attended, whether it was NFL, NBA, MLB, or fucking Little League I ALWAYS stand, remove my hat if I'm wearing one and face the flag. GOTCHA dumbass.
Lol so your TV somehow doesn't matter?

No dumb ass, the proper etiquette is for those present to stand when the anthem is played. Exactly what did you learn in grade school? We now know what you didn't learn.

Doesn't matter I'm not being paid to entertain anybody. I don't find disrespect entertaining.

Silly question, a perfect example of liberal logic. Here is the official etiquette for standing for the national anthem.

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

Yes, every time I am present at a location where the anthem is played, I stand. No, I don't necessarily stand every time I hear it played, like on tv, nor am I ethically bound too, clearly.
Lol! Right. I'm sure men at NFL games always follow these instructions to the tee.

When I played hockey I stood on a blue line for the US anthem and usually the Canadian anthem as well. It's a sign of respect. That flag represents the right to dissent publicly. Protesting the flag itself makes zero sense to me!

The apartment building I used to live in had a superbowl party in the community room. Even though it was on tv everyonr stood for the anthem.

I have to take a page from blackhawk...yes, I stand for the anthem at every game/event I attend...gotcha...do you?...gotcha
Oh really? So when it's on TV you can take a break from your patriotism?!
lol...the beat down from the patriotic Americans has so unnerved the left that it isn't even called a protest anymore, just a break from patriotism...bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.
Hey you're the Nazi when it comes to the national anthem - not me.

Nazis hated America.

People who stand for the national anthem are standing for all those who sacrificed against enemies like the Nazis.

Those that kneel, are showing their support for the enemies of America, like the Nazis.

They don't have time to stand for the anthem. They're really busy.

Fighting to keep the statues of traitors from being taken down.

Fighting to take healthcare away from 30 million Americans.

Fighting to give tax cuts to billionaires.

Fighting to defend a lying pu$$ygrabber.

All that takes time, energy and money. They don't have time to stand.

They don't have time to stand for the anthem. They're really busy.

Fighting to keep the statues of traitors from being taken down.

Fighting to take healthcare away from 30 million Americans.

Fighting to give tax cuts to billionaires.

Fighting to defend a lying pu$$ygrabber.

All that takes time, energy and money. They don't have time to stand.
Demand a complete refund of your tuition

I don't watch NFL games. However, when I watch or attend other sporting events, I do, PROUDLY. When I do it there are usually far too many blacks and wannabe blacks that run their loud mouths disrespecting the country when it's being played or someone is singing it.

Tell you what I will do I will give my full support to any professional athlete who wants to take a knee in their home when the national anthem is played if they will stand for it when they are at the stadium.

Lol! Right. I'm sure men at NFL games always follow these instructions to the tee.

Your post was not directed towards men at NFL games. It was directed at RW's on this board. Did you forget the topic of your own post already. You thought you were being clever by pointing out that most people don't stand when they HEAR the anthem being played, when the reality is that most people DO STAND When they are PRESENT where the anthem is being played. You came out looking less informed than you did before your OP. Not at all surprising.

Forum List

Back