Hey RWs: everytime you watch an NFL game, do you stand for the anthem?

Every sporting event I have ever attended, whether it was NFL, NBA, MLB, or fucking Little League I ALWAYS stand, remove my hat if I'm wearing one and face the flag. GOTCHA dumbass.
Lol so your TV somehow doesn't matter?

The only thing you 'got' is the IQ of a bag full of hammers...

The flag isn't presented, and we aren't there. Every time I am at an actual event you better believe I do.

In the last year liberals have destroyed statues, disrespected the flag, attacked our founding fathers, attacked our national anthem, and have tried to re-write our history.

...fascists attempting to destroy the country from within while convincing themselves they are 'heroes' to be praised.

I have to take a page from blackhawk...yes, I stand for the anthem at every game/event I attend...gotcha...do you?...gotcha
Oh really? So when it's on TV you can take a break from your patriotism?!
You atand for the flag, which is at the stadium, moron. Your attempt to spin and save your pathetic failed thread is dead, over, failed....
lol you do know the flag is still shown on TV right?

I have to take a page from blackhawk...yes, I stand for the anthem at every game/event I attend...gotcha...do you?...gotcha
lol...the beat down from the patriotic Americans has so unnerved the left that it isn't even called a protest anymore, just a break from patriotism...bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.
Hey you're the Nazi when it comes to the national anthem - not me.

You atand for the flag, which is at the stadium, moron. Your attempt to spin and save your pathetic failed thread is dead, over, failed....
Yes...and when / if I see my commanding officer on TV I don't salute the tv because he isn't -here' in person to salute, dumbass.

Again, FAIL'

Yes...and when / if I see my commanding officer on TV I don't salute the tv because he isn't -here' in person to salute, dumbass.

Again, FAIL'
Lol so you're in the military? So when you're a civilian who can thank veterans for their freedom, the rules don't apply when it comes to live TV?

lol...the beat down from the patriotic Americans has so unnerved the left that it isn't even called a protest anymore, just a break from patriotism...bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.
Hey you're the Nazi when it comes to the national anthem - not me.
I didn't call you a nazi...nor do I consider you one...the left hate nazi' as much as they hate America

Forum List

Back