Selfish John McTumor: Trump Hasn't Apologized For POW Crack

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And that’s what this temper tantrum is about. He’s a selfish bitter man, or I should say 'Songbird'. The main thing that fills him with envy and jealousy is that he ran for president and lost, and Trump ran for president and won. And when McTumor doesn’t like Trump to begin with, that’s a lot for him to swallow.

mccainstopobamacare.jpg

http://nypost.com/2017/09/24/mccain-trump-hasnt-apologized-for-pow-crack/

"I was raised in the concept and belief that duty, honor, country is the — is the lodestar for the behavior that we have to exhibit every single day.”

John McTumor knows nothing about honor. He campaigned to stop Obamacare. When given the opportunity, he shirked his duty. That is about Senator McTumor's character, not President Trump's.

And that’s what this temper tantrum is about. He’s a selfish bitter man, or I should say 'Songbird'. The main thing that fills him with envy and jealousy is that he ran for president and lost, and Trump ran for president and won. And when McTumor doesn’t like Trump to begin with, that’s a lot for him to swallow.

mccainstopobamacare.jpg

"I was raised in the concept and belief that duty, honor, country is the — is the lodestar for the behavior that we have to exhibit every single day.”

John McTumor knows nothing about honor. He campaigned to stop Obamacare. When given the opportunity, he shirked his duty. That is about Sen McCain's character, not President Trump's.

Will you also bash all the others who vote "NO"?

Way to make millions of Americans suffer longer because you are an ass hurt little twat, John McCain. You are one hell of an American hero, let me tell you.

Have a good life (short).
:lol:

Motherfucker.

mccainstopobamacare.jpg

John McTumor knows nothing about honor. He campaigned to stop Obamacare. When given the opportunity, he shirked his duty. That is about Senator McTumor's character, not President Trump's.

Let me guess, you voted for the guy.

• Banned

mccainstopobamacare.jpg

I voted for the lovely honorable patriot Sarah Palin.

McCain was asked if Trump apologized and he answered "No". The immediate reaction of a con would be to lie.

mccainstopobamacare.jpg

I voted for the lovely honorable patriot Sarah Palin.

Haha, you voted for McCain. How funny is that?

Will you also bash all the others who vote "NO"?
I will.

A BUNCH of GOP losers campaigned on repeal and replaced. They all banked on Hillary winning so they wouldn't have to do shit.
:lol:
This is exactly it. The pussy's didn't think they could win so they told the masses what they wanted to hear to get votes.

They had no intention of following through...as usual.

John McTumor :lmao::laugh:

haaaaaaaa too funny...

sorry lol.....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Over 40,000 Americans were held captive since 1940 in various wars. Many were starved to death, tortured and eventually killed.

tvxoK.jpg

Lee Rogers & John C. Todd sit outside a Japanese prison camp following their release

Sad that Republicans find humor in something so terrible. Use it to make fun of John McCain.

From Post 11 Skye:

haaaaaaaa too funny...

And when I say the GOP aren't deplorable, they are despicable, they pretend to be outraged, but I truly believe they are secretly pleased.

Over 40,000 Americans were held captive since 1940 in various wars. Many were starved to death, tortured and eventually killed.

tvxoK.jpg

Lee Rogers & John C. Todd sit outside a Japanese prison camp following their release

Sad that Republicans find humor in something so terrible. Use it to make fun of John McCain.

From Post 11 Skye:

haaaaaaaa too funny...

John McTumor wasn't starved in the Hanoi Hilton due to him being a songbird.

Forum List

Back