Hey Mr President what happened to revising the 14th and ending birthright citizenship?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Real Americans do not and have not benefited by the terrible misinterpretation of the 14th. This retarded bullshit has gone on for way too long...Don’t let this one die on the vine..write whatever EO you have to, go full dictator on this one...make it happen Donny!

He can't do this on his own. The democrats are too obstructionist. What he can do is start making the case of voting every democrat out of office. Sweep away the obstruction and start making real progress.

You believed him?

I definitely believed HIM.
I know for a fact that he hates wetbacks and the usage of the 14th...the sackless pussies of the GOP talked him off the issue I’m sure.

except when he made his immigrant wife's parents citizens ....

You really need to find your balls and learn to understand the differences between those from Slovenia and thirdworld cockroaches destined to be our pet humans.
Us real, legitimate Americans aren’t against good quality human beings migrating to the U.S.

You believed him?

I know for a fact that he hates wetbacks and the usage of the 14th...the sackless pussies of the GOP talked him off the issue I’m sure.

You really need to find your balls and learn to understand the differences between those from Slovenia and thirdworld cockroaches destined to be our pet humans.
Us real, legitimate Americans aren’t against good quality human beings migrating to the U.S.

Ah, a classist asshole and a racist.

Nope and and the idea that Trump requires congressional approval to defend the border is absurd. The obstructionist Democrat line is nothing more than static to cover for the inaction of the executive.

Ref. Operation Wetback. No congressional approval was sought or required.

You believed him?

so whats your definition of a "good quality human being"?......

The 14th was never meant to be anything other than the children of slaves it was designed for.

Allegiance is what its all about and if the SC ever hears the case that's what will decide it.

The 14th was never meant to be anything other than the children of slaves it was designed for.

Allegiance is what its all about and if the SC ever hears the case that's what will decide it.
Maybe, but the verbage they used is stupidly open ended.

Yup but its all about which country you owe your allegiance to.

One guy on this board explained it quite well. Can't remember who but he had it down pat.

You believed him?

Trump did that? All by himself? I thought her parents had been citizens for years. I had no idea they came here illegally.

Forum List

Back