Hey Mr President what happened to revising the 14th and ending birthright citizenship?

Trump is not a politician...you haven’t learned that yet?

You are such a rube! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trump is the consummate politician, and he is playing people like you like a fiddle.

Why do you think he waited till the Dems took over the House to push for his wall?
Trump was pushing for the wall before the 2018 election even started.

He talked about it at his pep rallies but he never declared an emergency or shifted funds from the DOD or any of the things he is doing now

The smartest guy in the room always talking about timelines… The timeline doesn’t matter, you aren’t privy to classified information or other information that may have prompted him to wait… Why aren’t you happy that he’s pushing it now?

The timeline matters when the time line is based upon politics and not the needs of the country. You are being played by a politician, and sucking his dick while he does it....:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Look, Smartest Guy In The Room...I know it kills you...but you aren’t privy to enough information to be able to understand how and why the timelines workout the way they do. Believe it or not, shit happens for reasons you aren’t supposed to know...But tell me this...aren’t you glad he’s pushing it now...you don’t see any way that wetbacks benefit Americans do you?

Look, Smartest Guy In The Room...I know it kills you...but you aren’t privy to enough information to be able to understand how and why the timelines workout the way they do. Believe it or not, shit happens for reasons you aren’t supposed to know...

I am often amazed at the blind faith and trust you have in the Fed Govt. But I guess that is why you are a statist.

But tell me this...aren’t you glad he’s pushing it now...you don’t see any way that wetbacks benefit Americans do you?

I am glad he is pushing it, not glad the way he is pushing it. Opens doors that will be abused in the future, not that you give a shit

Cool...Meanwhile, literally every single legitimate, real, productive American I know celebrates his presidency...weird huh?

well of course you do. someone like you would never spend time with people that did not think exactly like you do.

No doubt that even a hit of a criticism of Trump would be enough for you to cut someone out of your life for good.

I am sure they are all racist and think that only white people should be allowed to be citizens, just like you do.

I don’t associate with pieces of shits...all pieces of shits hate Trump...weird huh?
By the way, tell me a lie...would this nation be a better, safer more productive nation if it were all white?
Scary shit huh...do you have the courage to answer the question with complete sincerity? I bet you don’t have the balls to address the question with facts and statistics considered do you?
If you won the lotto tomorrow would you buy a new home in the black ghetto or brown barrio....Why not?

I don’t associate with pieces of shits...all pieces of shits hate Trump...weird huh?

not all, as you are a piece of shit and you worship Trump.

By the way, tell me a lie...would this nation be a better, safer more productive nation if it were all white?

no, it would not.

If you won the lotto tomorrow would you buy a new home in the black ghetto or brown barrio....Why not?

nor would I move to a white ghetto, nor to the middle of Alabama or West Virginia. Hell, I would not move to where you were if I won the lotto tomorrow.

I definitely believed HIM.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

you are such a rube!

when are you going to learn not to believe a politician?

Trump is not a politician...you haven’t learned that yet?
He's even worse than a politician or a mobster, he is the TOOL of a politician or a mobster.

giphy.gif

Cool...Meanwhile, literally every single legitimate, real, productive American I know celebrates his presidency...weird huh?

. . . and I TOO, am very thankful he is president over the evil Hillary. Please, make no mistake, better a tool of well meaning oligarchs than an evil globalist. . . . . .

But folks shouldn't believe for one second that they ever had a choice in this facade.

One way or the other, we are screwed in the end.

super-rare-pepe-dont-share-36306975.png

Rothschilds Caught Rigging The US Presidential Election

Trump Time Travel or Prophecy?

What's most satisfying in seeing the nonsense posted by some here is that no matter how badly the chickenshit little racists grind their teeth, the FACT is that anyone born in the US is a US citizen. Suck on it, racist douche bags. The little cowards don't even bother trying to amend the Constitution because they know it will never happen. They can do nothing but vent their flaccid, impotent, irrelevant rage on a message board.

no, it would not.

nor would I move to a white ghetto, nor to the middle of Alabama or West Virginia. Hell, I would not move to where you were if I won the lotto tomorrow.

You’re such s scared little bitch...you’re willing to flat out lie to yourself...that’s fascinating.

What's most satisfying in seeing the nonsense posted by some here is that no matter how badly the chickenshit little racists grind their teeth, the FACT is that anyone born in the US is a US citizen. Suck on it, racist douche bags. The little cowards don't even bother trying to amend the Constitution because they know it will never happen. They can do nothing but vent their flaccid, impotent, irrelevant rage on a message board.

Translation: “I love my wetback kids, I need my wetback kids, nobody will ever take away my wetback kids DAMNIT!”

Translation: ......

No translation needed. "[T]he FACT is that anyone born in the US is a US citizen."

Go ahead, throw some more racial slurs around like a frightened child. It won't change a thing.

"[T]he FACT is that anyone born in the US is a US citizen."

:lol: Suck on it, impotent coward.

no, it would not.

You’re such s scared little bitch...you’re willing to flat out lie to yourself...that’s fascinating.

Poor little racist BL, just does not understand how anyone cannot hate people based on their skin color like he does

no, it would not.

Poor little racist BL, just does not understand how anyone cannot hate people based on their skin color like he does

Your skin color thing doesn’t work...I disarmed you of that whiny shit.
Remember, I hate piece of shit Whites more than I hate the darkies....I just like my odds better with Whites..you know, facts and statistics and all...you know, those things your nutless ass is scared to acknowledge.

Your skin color thing doesn’t work...I disarmed you of that whiny shit.
Remember, I hate piece of shit Whites more than I hate the darkies....I just like my odds better with Whites..you know, facts and statistics and all...you know, those things your nutless ass is scared to acknowledge.

Yes, it does work because you do not want to ban white people from the country, so nice try. Only non-whites.

To the proponents of birthright citizenship; you show up to your vacation home to find a family has been squatting there, you’re able to have most of the family removed but two of the children were born in your home while you were away and they now have a right to your home...Do you support the kids staying in your home?

Let me guess, totally different right?
The states make the laws about squatting and how to litigate.

We aren’t talking about laws...we’re talking about whether or not you would support these children having a right to your home.
There is no law that would allow such a thing to happen because if there were it would derive from total retardation...Are you starting to get it?
You are not using logic and reason you are using metaphors to make a point which in reality do not exist.

To the proponents of birthright citizenship; you show up to your vacation home to find a family has been squatting there, you’re able to have most of the family removed but two of the children were born in your home while you were away and they now have a right to your home...Do you support the kids staying in your home?

We aren’t talking about laws...we’re talking about whether or not you would support these children having a right to your home.
There is no law that would allow such a thing to happen because if there were it would derive from total retardation...Are you starting to get it?
You are not using logic and reason you are using metaphors to make a point which in reality do not exist.

Logic, reason and plain common sense should suggest that children born to illegally present parents are illegal themselves.

Logic, reason and plain common sense should suggest that children born to illegally present parents are illegal themselves.
Yes it is possible if law worked that way. Law is not a science but an art. Logic is a science and not an art.

Forum List

Back