Trump clarifies the "fine people on both sides" of the issue comment

Did Trump say that Neo-nazis and white supremacists are "fine people" as the MSM still promotes?

• No

Votes: 36 63.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
1. The fake news MSM continually characterizes Trump's comment as "fine people" referring to both the "white supremacists and Neo-nazis" as well as the protesters.
2. Trump said "see the entire tape" and you will see that he actually said that the "fine people" was referring to was both debate sides over the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. I saw the entire tape and Trump did say that he condemns Neo-nazis and white supremacists. He further clarified that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest generals the US ever produced, and that his strategies are still studied and useful today.

3. Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

FakeVery.jpg

Agendas. The mainstream media has theirs, Trump has his. We pay so much time watching the slight of hand that we never look at the result. The result tells me that for all of this kind of thing the end result, domestically is status quo.

Rush Limbaugh played the actual audio from Trump's speech regarding this issue yesterday on his show.
But the MSM ran with it anyways...distorting and taking it out of context.

They will continue to do this for a few decades. Since they have nothing really truthful to say.

The white nationalists or whatever had all the permits necessary, there for sure were fine people among them. Possibly most of them even.

As for antifa who attacked a peaceful protest, I don't see why this is even legal or fine for that matter.

And lefty loons wonder why Trump uses Twitter??

On Twitter he gets his message out just as he types it and he doesn't have to worry about the LSM twisting everything he says to fit their own agenda.

Smart man.

full text;

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

REPORTER:
The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
1:05 - 1:09 on the tape

very fine people on both sides ----

Last edited:
1. The fake news MSM continually characterizes Trump's comment as "fine people" referring to both the "white supremacists and Neo-nazis" as well as the protesters.
2. Trump said "see the entire tape" and you will see that he actually said that the "fine people" was referring to was both debate sides over the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. I saw the entire tape and Trump did say that he condemns Neo-nazis and white supremacists. He further clarified that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest generals the US ever produced, and that his strategies are still studied and useful today.

I don't need to 'see the tape' to further analyze a blatantly stupid statement. I already know it was a huge gaffe by an unintelligent man child who doesn't talk so good. Further analysis would require interest of some kind, which I'm all out of when it concerns the Orange Virus and Cult45. Wake me when he's dead or impeached.

full text;

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

REPORTER:

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

And? You must be thinking that the only people there on one side was the neo-nazis? Think again, Skippy.

full text;

REPORTER:

And? You must be thinking that the only people there on one side was the neo-nazis? Think again, Skippy.

no SPARKY, there were two sides- I never said there wasnt two sides.

full text;

REPORTER:

Ok, appears you have difficulty with reading comprehension.

full text;

REPORTER:

There was your side and the neo nazis.....hmmmm? That was my point, which flew right over that noggin of yours.

full text;

REPORTER:

There was your side and the neo nazis.....hmmmm? That was my point, which flew right over that noggin of yours.

I dont have a side.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The issue was the weak condemnation of the Nazis and pivot to trying to attack the ANTIFA protestors. Yes, good people on both sides was referring to the monument debate. When you look at how Trump goes after his enemies and then how he “went after” Nazis in this situation, where a women was killed, you see a stark difference. This is the major source of issue and concern amongst his opposers. Do you understand that?

full text;

REPORTER:

I dont have a side.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Of course you don't, and nice deflection, by the way. :laughing0301:

full text;

REPORTER:

Ok, appears you have difficulty with reading comprehension.

hows that ? the actual text, and video wasnt confusing or misleading in the least TO ME .....

whats your excuse ?

The white nationalists or whatever had all the permits necessary, there for sure were fine people among them. Possibly most of them even.

As for antifa who attacked a peaceful protest, I don't see why this is even legal or fine for that matter.
See this is the exact filth that is oozing out in this country and Trumps actions encourage people who think like Norm here. This is the problem with how Trump handled the situation.

See this is the exact filth that is oozing out in this country and Trumps actions encourage people who think like Norm here. This is the problem with how Trump handled the situation.

The problem is the people pointing out the truth?

Of course it is, as always in leftist land.

Forum List

Back