Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.

Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.
:laughing0301:
And after ALL the previously broken promises....they STILL believe.

CharlieBrown-Football.gif

And that has been explained. Every single person outside of a very small few are subject to U.S. jurisdiction.
Invading American Jurisdiction Deserves Only One Result

Only in the sense of punishment and immediate deportation of the mother and her child. So it is a contradiction to go on and decree that such criminality gets the reward of citizenship.

Only in the sense of punishment and immediate deportation of the mother and her child. So it is a contradiction to go on and decree that such criminality gets the reward of citizenship.
Want to see an ironic example of what America has become.
A woman comes into the country under a visitors visa, after which she discovers she's pregnant. She seeks an abortion, but none of the states nearby allow an abortion after 6 weeks. Forced to carry the pregnancy, she gives birth in the US, to a US Citizen.

The child committed no crime.

Not all of them. 278,000?

In the FBI's recent report to Congress the FBI admitted it was still illegally spying but was doing better by focusing more on rhe restrictions in place on its spying program.
- This has its own thread. Look at it.

Evidence proves the Biden Twelve have.

Do you know the history of all 278,000? I don't.

Do you know the history of all 278,000? I don't.

The FBI reported it conducted illegal spying 278,000 times - this is the same FBI proven to have criminally altered documents, lied on documents, defrauded the FISA Court, and illegally spied on American citizens and a US President.

I don't need / no one needs the history on every single one of the 278,000+ self-reported illegal instances of spying by this same FBI.

The FBI reported it conducted illegal spying 278,000 times - this is the same FBI proven to have criminally altered documents, lied on documents, defrauded the FISA Court, and illegally spied on American citizens and a US President.

I don't need / no one needs the history on every single one of the 278,000+ self-reported illegal instances of spying by this same FBI.

It is what Democrats do.
That's where we are.

Great America Doesn't Belong With Ingrate America

Or the states that vote for Trump can secede. Then they won't be subject to the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and its Critical Replace-Whitey Theory.
Why dont you bug out instead?

If so you wont be missed

Forum List

Back