Why should politicians allow ‘birthright citizenship’ and the 14th to remain as is? Do Americans or does America benefit from birthright citizenship?

I think that the 14th was written solely to upset real Americans. Good job!

Cheerleader.jpg

That's interesting history. Maybe the Supreme Court of 1898 made a good call for THAT case 125 years ago. It's doubtful they would have come to the same conclusion faced with MILLIONS of illegals pouring into the country. Just like our "asylum" law, the 14th Amendment has been twisted and warped from their original intent.
Nope. You are wrong on that.....

The authors wrote the 14th to include all babies born on our soil, and under our jurisdiction,

WITH TWO EXCEPTIONS written...

Children born of diplomats, who are not under our jurisdiction.

And

Children born of American Indians, who were not under our jurisdiction.

There were no other exceptions in the amendment.

If the amendment was written just for black slaves, there would not have been those two exceptions of children of white diplomats and American Indians written by them.

It is CLEAR AS DAY, all babies born on our soil, are American citizens, with the exceptions mentioned.

Boy is your op title a loser. Government shouldn’t allow anything. The people are supposed to be in charge. Boy do you love yourself some authoritarian ideals
Poor Tard…you ignorant fools don’t know that your rights were gifted by our framers? You honestly think that beaner nextdoor decides what rights you have? Seriously?

Did our founders intend to screw Americans? Why would they frame an Amendment in such a way? Isn’t the 14th and the birthright citizenship clause the only clause and Amendment that does screw Americans?
The founders didn’t establish birthright citizenship, Lincoln’s congress did. The founders were smarter than that.

This cowardly LOSER ^^^^^^ thinks every immigrant, legal or illegal to the US is "Mexican." Yes, he's really this ^^^^^ stupid.
Humberto ^^^^^^ and Lesh are afraid to admit that almost ALL illegal immigrant cockroaches are from Mexico, central and south America…Why is that?

Humberto ^^^^^^ and Lesh are afraid to admit that almost ALL illegal immigrant cockroaches are from Mexico, central and south America…Why is that?
Half of illegal immigrants in our country came here initially on legal visas, for temporary work or on student visas for college, and never returned to their home countries when their visas expired. I would guess that most of those people are from China and India and Africa and Europe???

So we could amend the Constitution and deport the entire left into exile on a faraway continent, there's hope!

The Amendment to the Constitution can be anything. That’s the point. All you need is either the Amendment to start in Congress with a 2/3 majority and then Ratification by 2/3 of the States. Or a Constitutional Convention in which 2/3 of the states create the Amendment.

For example. We can decide that Florida is no longer part of the Union and expel them by Amendment. We could pass an amendment to give Texas back to Mexico.

All you have to do is get 2/3 of the States to agree.

Half of illegal immigrants in our country came here initially on legal visas, for temporary work or on student visas for college, and never returned to their home countries when their visas expired. I would guess that most of those people are from China and India and Africa and Europe???
Proof. The airplane illegals make up a substantial portion of the problem. I have no problem with beaners since I speak Spanish. However, I do have trouble with MAGAs even though I speak cracker.

Forum List

Back