Hey Mr President what happened to revising the 14th and ending birthright citizenship?

The 14th was never meant to be anything other than the children of slaves it was designed for.

Allegiance is what its all about and if the SC ever hears the case that's what will decide it.
Maybe, but the verbage they used is stupidly open ended.

Yup but its all about which country you owe your allegiance to.

One guy on this board explained it quite well. Can't remember who but he had it down pat.

The keys to understanding Birthright Citizenship:
  • The plain meaning of the 14th Amendment means that one must BOTH be born in United States AND be subject to the jurisdiction thereof. Since there are two explicit requirements, they both cannot be met by simply being born on U.S. soil.
  • The history of the drafting of the 14th Amendment makes clear that the language “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” meant a citizen could not owe allegiance to any other foreign power. This excludes illegal immigrants who are in defiance of U.S. jurisdiction and are citizens of a foreign power.
  • The Supreme Court has never held that the children of illegal immigrants born in the United States are automatically citizens.
  • Because the Supreme Court has not interpreted the Constitution to mandate automatic birthright citizenship, the Congress can pass a law to correct the current misguided and incorrect policy of automatically granting citizenship to children of illegal immigrants.

You believed him?

I definitely believed HIM.
I know for a fact that he hates wetbacks and the usage of the 14th...the sackless pussies of the GOP talked him off the issue I’m sure.

except when he made his immigrant wife's parents citizens ....
Trump did that? All by himself? I thought her parents had been citizens for years. I had no idea they came here illegally.

your first mistake was thinking -

'No special treatment': Melania Trump's parents become US citizens – video

The 14th was never meant to be anything other than the children of slaves it was designed for.

Allegiance is what its all about and if the SC ever hears the case that's what will decide it.
Maybe, but the verbage they used is stupidly open ended.

Yup but its all about which country you owe your allegiance to.

One guy on this board explained it quite well. Can't remember who but he had it down pat.

The keys to understanding Birthright Citizenship:
  • The plain meaning of the 14th Amendment means that one must BOTH be born in United States AND be subject to the jurisdiction thereof. Since there are two explicit requirements, they both cannot be met by simply being born on U.S. soil.
  • The history of the drafting of the 14th Amendment makes clear that the language “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” meant a citizen could not owe allegiance to any other foreign power. This excludes illegal immigrants who are in defiance of U.S. jurisdiction and are citizens of a foreign power.
  • The Supreme Court has never held that the children of illegal immigrants born in the United States are automatically citizens.
  • Because the Supreme Court has not interpreted the Constitution to mandate automatic birthright citizenship, the Congress can pass a law to correct the current misguided and incorrect policy of automatically granting citizenship to children of illegal immigrants.

Yup that's pretty much what the other board member said. Jurisdiction and allegiance.

And Congress needs to address the birthright citizenship that should never be.

Real Americans do not and have not benefited by the terrible misinterpretation of the 14th. This retarded bullshit has gone on for way too long...Don’t let this one die on the vine..write whatever EO you have to, go full dictator on this one...make it happen Donny!
lol

You and other rightwing bigots and racists got screwed by Trump once again.

Too funny.

You believed him?

I know for a fact that he hates wetbacks and the usage of the 14th...the sackless pussies of the GOP talked him off the issue I’m sure.

You really need to find your balls and learn to understand the differences between those from Slovenia and thirdworld cockroaches destined to be our pet humans.
Us real, legitimate Americans aren’t against good quality human beings migrating to the U.S.

Ah, a classist asshole and a racist.

You have illegal origins? What part of that disgusting shithole Mehico are you from?

It's not like Trump could do anything about it. No EO will kill birth right citizenship.

But, the 14th Amendment is a clumsy, poorly considered piece of shit. It served its purpose and we would all be better off if it went the way of prohibition.

It's not like Trump could do anything about it. No EO will kill birth right citizenship.

But, the 14th Amendment is a clumsy, poorly considered piece of shit. It served its purpose and we would all be better off if it went the way of prohibition.

There is action he could take to force the issue to the hands of SCOTUS. I’m thinking, as soon as that old decrepit progressive whore is six feet under and Trump completes another appointment we’ll see the issue taken up.

You believed him?

You really need to find your balls and learn to understand the differences between those from Slovenia and thirdworld cockroaches destined to be our pet humans.
Us real, legitimate Americans aren’t against good quality human beings migrating to the U.S.

You have illegal origins? What part of that disgusting shithole Mehico are you from?

American born and raised.

Illegal roots?

Real Americans do not and have not benefited by the terrible misinterpretation of the 14th. This retarded bullshit has gone on for way too long...Don’t let this one die on the vine..write whatever EO you have to, go full dictator on this one...make it happen Donny!
lol

You and other rightwing bigots and racists got screwed by Trump once again.

Too funny.

They will continue to take it in the butt from trump until he is out of office.

Illegal roots?

That's all the personal info. you get, sparky.

Ah! That pesky constitution!

It's so complicated some knuckle draggers can only read one small portion of it; the second amendment. They can't read Article I. They poo-poo the rest as a himderence to dictatorial rule.

There is action he could take to force the issue to the hands of SCOTUS. I’m thinking, as soon as that old decrepit progressive whore is six feet under and Trump completes another appointment we’ll see the issue taken up.
By "old decrepit progressive whore" I assume you mean Bernie 2 (as in Weekend at Bernie's).

RBG is "Movin' Like Bernie"
:lol:

Ruth is Movin' Like Bernie
:laughing0301:

183719.jpg

:laughing0301:

You believed him?

so whats your definition of a "good quality human being"?......

I'll play...
A "good quality human being" is an asset to society...they are self funded positive contributors, they only have children that they themselves can fund...they exhaust all effort in raising their children, they are law abiding, moral and decent.
They're basically everything that today's Mexicrats are not.

You believed him?

I'll play...
A "good quality human being" is an asset to society...they are self funded positive contributors, they only have children that they themselves can fund...they exhaust all effort in raising their children, they are law abiding, moral and decent.
there are many people who are law abiding, moral and decent.....but then they may not be the skin tone you are looking for...

He can't do this on his own. The democrats are too obstructionist. What he can do is start making the case of voting every democrat out of office. Sweep away the obstruction and start making real progress.

Yeah but how do we get rid of the Israel-first neocons who have infiltrated his administration? How do we get rid of Ivanka and Jared?

I'll play...
there are many people who are law abiding, moral and decent.....but then they may not be the skin tone you are looking for...

Like intelligent people do; I prefer to build my stereotype around the percentile worth talking about...Bleeding heart fools like to build theirs around the percentile that nobody gives to fucks about.

Forum List

Back