Hey conservatives

You know one regulation I'd support getting rid of?

The drinking age. It is stupid! All should be able to get drunk in this free country of ours.

Fucking tired of being carded.

Explain more while you're keen to see more drunken minors?

The drinking age. It is stupid! All should be able to get drunk in this free country of ours.

Alcohol is a very serious drug actually. It's capable of doing major damage. I'd say the drinking age is about right where it's at. I know other countries have it a bit lower.

They lowered the age to 18 shortly after I became 18. I thought it was the greatest thing that could ever happen. Now, lots of years and experience later, I think it should be raised to 30. I know the goofy shit I pulled in my 20's and without alcohol, my life would have been much less interesting.

They lowered the age to 18 shortly after I became 18. I thought it was the greatest thing that could ever happen. Now, lots of years and experience later, I think it should be raised to 30. I know the goofy shit I pulled in my 20's and without alcohol, my life would have been much less interesting.

It's perfectly natural for a young person to desire a lower drinking age. When an older person advocates for a lowering of the drinking age, I can't help but wonder how it would benefit them.

Fortunately for me, I wasn't much of a drinker as a youth nor am I now. It's probably kept me away from a few stupid decisions.

youngn's do better high on pot than skunk drunk on liquor .. hell, everyone does for that matter.

stat sober and solve the problem.

There should be no law setting a legal drinking age. The fact that it's illegal is 75% of the attraction to 17-year-olds.

More far left drone religious dogma not connected to reality!

The drinking age is not set by the federal government.

But you notice the far left wants to regulate everything except pot and voting!

I feel the drinking age should be 18. At least for as long as that is the age of majority. If your old enough to vote, fight, kill, and die for your country... Then you are old enough to have a beer whenever you want. JMO...

Perhaps if you sought education more than alcohol, you'd be happier

Actually there are many laws that exist to protect Liberals from themselves. You see, Liberlas typically come from chaotic broken homes where "parents" teach no values, responsibility or sense of accountability....they have no concept of consequence and or cause and effect....many are victims of abuse...they grow up to be terrible decision makers. They must have government hold their hand and essentially make their decisions for them through law.
Example: If there were no legal drinking age...Liberal parents would be getting hammered with their 11 year old children.

I've never cared about the drinking age. Why? Because I've never had a sip of alcohol. I've never seen a reason to. My life has enough problems without throwing an anchor on it to weight me down.

Where is the wisdom in it? Why throw away good money to help me temporarily avoid life rather than having a clear mind to overcome it? Why risk my life or others by impairing my mind? Why impair my mine and risk procreating with questionable women? Why self medicate rather than heal?

I'd rather be happy and healthy. Do what you wish, but there is no wisdom in it

It's not a free country anymore. In the 1960s, America changed course to tyranny.

The drinking age was raised to 21, I believe, to lower alcohol-related fatalities. Maybe in the coming age of self-driving cars, it'll go back down to 18.

In most of America, you can legally drink at any age if your parents provide the alcohol and/or you're drinking on private personal property.

I've never cared about the drinking age. Why? Because I've never had a sip of alcohol. I've never seen a reason to. My life has enough problems without throwing an anchor on it to weight me down.

Where is the wisdom in it? Why throw away good money to help me temporarily avoid life rather than having a clear mind to overcome it? Why risk my life or others by impairing my mind? Why impair my mine and risk procreating with questionable women? Why self medicate rather than heal?

I'd rather be happy and healthy. Do what you wish, but there is no wisdom in it
What a load of higher than mighty bullshit

Forum List

Back