Germany Preparing For A Trump Win After Iowa

Why because we ask them to participate in funding?

Sorry: But how much money did you pay for the destruction of Germany, Austria-Hungaria and the Osman empire and your colateral damages "iron curtain", "islamism", "agent orange" and so on and so on? You are the problem your are not able to solve. Part of this phenomenon seems to be that every time you lose control in your own country you like to attack Germany.

When will the Europeans stop being America's welfare queen and start taking responsibility for their welfare?

Russian propaganda? In general I have nothing against everyone's welfare. I do not need poor people.

We were talking about NATO, not other stuff. NATO was formed as a deterrent to Russia

Not Russia. Soviet Union and Warshaw pact. You sold after world war 2 the whole East of Europe to the Russian Soviets.

and most NATO countries are either on Russia's border or close to it and NATO mostly defends them from Russian aggression and we pay most of the money to defend those countries.

Germany did not ask you to send US-American soldiers into this region after the Soviet Union broke down. On the other side I have to say now: Maybe this idea was not bad. Our peace politics - the most successful peace politics since Europe is existing - failed because of Putin, who lost his former relativelly sane human mind since you attacked the Iraq by ignoring international laws under the totally wrong doctrine "preemptive strike".

It is becoming more and more clear that other countries are realizing Trump could very well be the winner in 2024 and become president again. And, guess what they are doing? They are ramping up military production to help Ukraine and NATO, stepping up to the plate instead of the US footing all of the money, equipment, and personnel to defend Europe. Trump was never in favor of getting rid of NATO. But, since NATO pretty much is a defense of Europe, Europe should foot most of the bill and equipment. NATO is for THEIR defense, not ours but those countries have been wanting the US to pay for the majority of their defense. Trump is accomplishing this without even being president. Imagine the things he could accomplish as president.

After seeing what Trump's assbuddy Putin is doing in Ukraine, can you blame them? They know that if Trump is elected he'll allow Putin to have a free reign in Europe, because he's a fucking lowlife traitor Mussollini wannabe who admires what Putin is doing. And Trump's MAGA lackeys in the House & Senate will go along with it because they're gutless.

After seeing what Trump's assbuddy Putin is doing in Ukraine, can you blame them? They know that if Trump is elected he'll allow Putin to have a free reign in Europe, because he's a fucking lowlife traitor Mussollini wannabe who admires what Putin is doing. And Trump's MAGA lackeys in the House & Senate will go along with it because they're gutless.
Exactly right. Trump being elected poses a serious threat to security in Europe. And they know it.

When will your soldiers leave Germany? Or do you think to fight together with the Russians against Germany as you always did do? Will you wipe out Germany with nukes for to create in the centre of Europe a chaos which will make it impossible that Europe will play any leading role in the world any longer?
Da, Tvaritch... you tell 'em... :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

Well, that didn't happen before. In fact, Putin took over zero territory while Trump was president. Why do people like you lie?

Da, Tvaritch... you tell 'em... :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

Eh? ... ¿What do you say here? ... "Tvaritch" sounds Russian. And the rest stinks like Wodka mixed with Whiskey. Nauseating.

Oh ... and Missourian : You are also a totally stupid idiot. Why do you use a Red Indian name when you hate Red Indians?

Last edited:
You understand corretcly when I say now to you "You are a typical US-asshole who has not any lousy idea about how to speak correctly with a German." But don't worry: I threw my education into a waste paper basket before I tried to speak with US-Americans. But a question: Are you sure you know what is "critics"?
Don't make us kick Germany's ass again. Go dismantle your ovens.

Don't make us kick Germany's ass again. Go dismantle your ovens.

If you like to do war then do war. Your only problem is that you do not know what is war. So I suggest to you to pray that you never will this find out. God likes anyway to speak with you so the best is to start now to do so.

Forum List

Back