Hey conservatives

I've never cared about the drinking age. Why? Because I've never had a sip of alcohol. I've never seen a reason to. My life has enough problems without throwing an anchor on it to weight me down.

Where is the wisdom in it? Why throw away good money to help me temporarily avoid life rather than having a clear mind to overcome it? Why risk my life or others by impairing my mind? Why impair my mine and risk procreating with questionable women? Why self medicate rather than heal?

I'd rather be happy and healthy. Do what you wish, but there is no wisdom in it

Wow, sounds like you need a beer to help you dislodge that stick out of your ass. Christ almighty, live a little.

PS: Procreating with questionable women is one of life's greatest pleasures.

I've never cared about the drinking age. Why? Because I've never had a sip of alcohol. I've never seen a reason to. My life has enough problems without throwing an anchor on it to weight me down.

Where is the wisdom in it? Why throw away good money to help me temporarily avoid life rather than having a clear mind to overcome it? Why risk my life or others by impairing my mind? Why impair my mine and risk procreating with questionable women? Why self medicate rather than heal?

Wow, sounds like you need a beer to help you dislodge that stick out of your ass. Christ almighty, live a little.

PS: Procreating with questionable women is one of life's greatest pleasures.

Just like a far left drone to try and tell others how to live their lives.

You know one regulation I'd support getting rid of?

The drinking age. It is stupid! All should be able to get drunk in this free country of ours.

Fucking tired of being carded.

Explain more while you're keen to see more drunken minors?

They lowered the age to 18 shortly after I became 18. I thought it was the greatest thing that could ever happen. Now, lots of years and experience later, I think it should be raised to 30. I know the goofy shit I pulled in my 20's and without alcohol, my life would have been much less interesting.

Figures that you spent the best years of your life being a boozehound. The brain damage incurred during that time accounts for your political leanings. Are you female? Have a lot of risky sex and abortions too?

The drinking age. It is stupid! All should be able to get drunk in this free country of ours.

They lowered the age to 18 shortly after I became 18. I thought it was the greatest thing that could ever happen. Now, lots of years and experience later, I think it should be raised to 30. I know the goofy shit I pulled in my 20's and without alcohol, my life would have been much less interesting.

Figures that you spent the best years of your life being a boozehound. The brain damage incurred during that time accounts for your political leanings. Are you female? Have a lot of risky sex and abortions too?

Yes, I did some goofy stuff in my 20s. I have yet to meet anyone who didn't.

Killing babies and promiscuity = goofy shit

How else is he suppose to get any?

Dims are fascists who want to strip all of our freedoms away Except when it comes to drugs and sex.

That might have been the goofy shit you pulled, but why would you think I did any thing like that? Don't judge me by your past actions.

That might have been the goofy shit you pulled, but why would you think I did any thing like that? Don't judge me by your past actions.

I spent most of my 20s at work or sleeping.

I spent most of my 20s at work or sleeping.

Yes. As a RWNJ, I can believe you have spent most of your life sleeping.

Perhaps if you sought education more than alcohol, you'd be happier

Cultural references to "The Happy Student"
0​
Cultural references to "The Happy Drunk"
722,691,510,140​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

What a load of higher than mighty bullshit

Okay. How is it wise to drink alcohol?

Perhaps if you sought education more than alcohol, you'd be happier

Cultural references to "The Happy Student"
0​
Cultural references to "The Happy Drunk"
722,691,510,140​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Our culture tends to be incredibly stupid at times.

Ask people in AA if alcohol solved their problems and made them happy.

What a load of higher than mighty bullshit

Okay. How is it wise to drink alcohol?
Ask Jesus

You should be grateful.

Alcohol kills brain cells....and you really don't have any to spare.

It's not a free country anymore. In the 1960s, America changed course to tyranny.

The drinking age was raised to 21, I believe, to lower alcohol-related fatalities. Maybe in the coming age of self-driving cars, it'll go back down to 18.

In most of America, you can legally drink at any age if your parents provide the alcohol and/or you're drinking on private personal property.
I don't know about that last statement. I know in my state it's illegal for adults to buy cigarettes for children. I suspect it's also true illegal for adults to supply children with alcohol. Even on private property. Doing it on private property simply reduces the likelihood of getting caught by law enforcement.

I don't know about that last statement. I know in my state it's illegal for adults to buy cigarettes for children. I suspect it's also true illegal for adults to supply children with alcohol. Even on private property. Doing it on private property simply reduces the likelihood of getting caught by law enforcement.

It's not a free country any more. Laws made within the last couple of decades tend to be very prohibitive, like your cigarette laws. If your state hasn't revised its alcohol laws in the last couple of decades, it's certain kids and legally drink in a private home and/or if supplied by their parents.

Forum List

Back