Germany Preparing For A Trump Win After Iowa

If you like to do war then do war. Your only problem is that you do not know what is war. So I suggest to you to pray that you never will this find out. God likes anyway to speak with you so the best is to start now to do so.

Germany has zero credibility to point fingers at anyone.

Leave Germany with all of your soldiers and your complete equipment including nukes
No, we own you now. There is NOTHING you can do to make us give up our bases in your country. Stop whining and suck it up. Be happy that we arent demanding tribute. :dunno:

So? Only a shallow and fairly dumb person would think that is all they need to know.
I thought your side believed in facts. Under Trump, Russia never took over one inch of another country. Putin made his moves under both Obama and Biden. Then you guys claim we should really be worrying over Trump annexing the world over to Putin.

I thought your side believed in facts. Under Trump, Russia never took over one inch of another country. Putin made his moves under both Obama and Biden. Then you guys claim we should really be worrying over Trump annexing the world over to Putin.
Like I said... only a stupid and shallow person would think that's all they need to know.

In your fantasy land maybe.

Plus your point is stupid. You are implying both that they rely totally on United States and that they will be fine. If united states leaves nato. You kind of tripped over yourself there.
I was being facetious. They won't be fine if the US left NATO.

Forum List

Back