Hello Again, Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, 2 minute warning. Time's almost up. I'll have to catch up another day. Love to you all. I will make an effort to spend more time at the local library. I really missed everybody here, but there's a lot to keeping someone with dementia out of the sherriff's notice, out of the hospital, out of the car, and into Depends.... :rolleyes:

Oops, 2 minute warning. Time's almost up. I'll have to catch up another day. Love to you all. I will make an effort to spend more time at the local library. I really missed everybody here, but there's a lot to keeping someone with dementia out of the sherriff's notice, out of the hospital, out of the car, and into Depends.... :rolleyes:
:lol: :smiliehug:

Seems like a quilt with built in restraints might help. Maybe an area map on one side and a return to freedombecki sign on the other?

Becki!!! omg...EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYone, has been wondering and worrying about you!!!

I hope you are well...you've been missed! Welcome back!

Get with ck so you can get back into your original account...I'll ting him too. :)
Thanks, AngelsNDemons. I'm just dealing with my dear one's dementia... one day at a time. *sigh*
I figured as such, hon. (((((Becki)))))

Still, it's so good to see you and know that you are ok.

cereal_killer can you get our Dear Becki back into her original account?
yup yup...just waiting to hear from her.

Hi, everyone. Hope the State of the Union is good and everybody loves everybody again. <giggle>

Becki. Is that you? Really you? We've had a country wide search in place for you for months and months now. You have been one sorely missed person. Everybody loves everybody in the Coffee Shop still and that's one place you have been missed the most. Be sure to check in and give us an update soon. The link to get there is still in my sig line.

Hi Becki, what a wonderful surprise to see you here.:) I've really missed your positive energy and spirit.:smiliehug:

90365.gif

Welcome back Darling, I'm really glad you're back around. In fact, I'm practically think-less in coming up with just the right thing to say...Umm ... I've tried several times now and it's just not working out....:crybaby:

Becki!!! omg...EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYone, has been wondering and worrying about you!!!

Get with ck so you can get back into your original account...I'll ting him too. :)
Thanks, AngelsNDemons. I'm just dealing with my dear one's dementia... one day at a time. *sigh*

Hi, CK. I forgot how to use the internet. The gmail I established yesterday doesn't work today. Passwords are so elusive.... :D

Seems like a quilt with built in restraints might help. Maybe an area map on one side and a return to freedombecki sign on the other?
For anyone else. My sweetie is into doing what I tell him to especially NOT to do and not doing what I ask that he does. Go figger!!! :muahaha:

For anyone else. My sweetie is into doing what I tell him to especially NOT to do and not doing what I ask that he does. Go figger!!! :muahaha:

And you? How are you doing Becki? You have been on the Vigil list all these many months and will remain there until you ask to be taken off. :)

Hi, CK. I forgot how to use the internet. The gmail I established yesterday doesn't work today. Passwords are so elusive.... :D

passwords are easy

favorite show, favorite actor, favorite politician, favorite sportsperson.

replace letters with numbers.

J0hnW@yn3
Fr13nd$
H1ll@ryCl1nt0n (not really)
B@b3Ruth

I pick up a celebrity calendar every year, and change the password to current celebrity when I change the month.

Hi, everyone. Hope the State of the Union is good and everybody loves everybody again. <giggle>

Becki. Is that you? Really you? We've had a country wide search in place for you for months and months now. You have been one sorely missed person. Everybody loves everybody in the Coffee Shop still and that's one place you have been missed the most. Be sure to check in and give us an update soon. The link to get there is still in my sig line.
Hi, Foxy! :) Thanks for the invite. My time will be more limited but I promise that before Christmas, I'll bring the tree. :thewave:

And you? How are you doing Becki? You have been on the Vigil list all these many months and will remain there until you ask to be taken off. :)
Thanks, Foxy. On good days, I wondered who that was who was praying for me in my confusion, grief, and sorrow. Now I know. Thanks for it being you and this wonderful group who celebrate your wonderful cuppa. :huddle:

Welcome back, Becki! Sure missed you. I left a message on your in-box a few months ago.
Thanks, Hossfly. I can't remember my password from yesterday, much less from last year. If I could find that 2012 Bird Engagement Calendar, I'd know. And I put it somewhere.... <giggle> Thanks for the thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back