Hello Again, Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone. Hope the State of the Union is good and everybody loves everybody again. <giggle>

Welcome Back, Becki!

007.gif

Last edited:
Becki!!! omg...EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYone, has been wondering and worrying about you!!!

I hope you are well...you've been missed! Welcome back!

Get with ck so you can get back into your original account...I'll ting him too. :)

Got here too late.

There's an apocalypse scheduled to occur in 47 minutes, and the first victim will be the internet.

If it weren't for that, I wish you welcome.

(If you can't save your files, save some dinner for me. or at least some beer)

Becki!!! omg...EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYone, has been wondering and worrying about you!!!

Get with ck so you can get back into your original account...I'll ting him too. :)
Thanks, AngelsNDemons. I'm just dealing with my dear one's dementia... one day at a time. *sigh*

Thanks, Angels. I'm at the library. I had a yearlong tiff with my server and this is the first time I've been to the library to go online. It seems to work... :D

Thanks, AngelsNDemons. I'm just dealing with my dear one's dementia... one day at a time. *sigh*
I figured as such, hon. (((((Becki)))))

Still, it's so good to see you and know that you are ok.

cereal_killer can you get our Dear Becki back into her original account?

Got here too late.

There's an apocalypse scheduled to occur in 47 minutes, and the first victim will be the internet.

Not taking any chances, WillHaftawaite. I'm at the library. *twilight zone's theme song: neno, neno, neno, neno....."

Thanks, Angels. I'm at the library. I had a yearlong tiff with my server and this is the first time I've been to the library to go online. It seems to work... :D
Well, no matter...you're here, and you've been so missed...your loving energy was noticeably missing from this board...:smiliehug:

Got here too late.

Not taking any chances, WillHaftawaite. I'm at the library. *twilight theme song: neno, neno, neno, neno....."

*twilight theme song: neno, neno, neno, neno....."

My theme song

I previously posted this in funny pictures. I'm tempted to make it my avatar)

12279133_1035844459808019_7529237031045468383_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back