Old School Dam, errrr, Dem here...!

gw1110

Nov 22, 2015
From what I can see this is a Pretty Nifty Site with the usual number of Krazies... Hope gw can fit in...! Thanks for the Invite 12icer...! gw is also from the Round-Table and not to sure if it will bee resurrected again... If it is, You All will bee Invited to join it and get Your Daily Laff on...! Thanks for allowing gw to bee a part of this here...! Have A Gr8 Day and May GOD Bless You and Yours...!

Attachments

• openbar.gif
    openbar.gif
    54.2 KB · Views: 77
From what I can see this is a Pretty Nifty Site with the usual number of Krazies... Hope gw can fit in...! Thanks for the Invite 12icer...! gw is also from the Round-Table and not to sure if it will bee resurrected again... If it is, You All will bee Invited to join it and get Your Daily Laff on...! Thanks for allowing gw to bee a part of this here...! Have A Gr8 Day and May GOD Bless You and Yours...!
2VOaZ5q.gif

:thup:

welcometoasylum1_zpschgicyo0.jpg

How 'old school' are you? Johnson/Humphrey/Moynihan liberal incrementalist myself. I'm not familiar with the 'Round Table'. Posted at Political Crossfire and Politics Online for years, both defunct now, as far as I know, then to DA off and on til it went to gibbering lunacy. I spend most of my poast whoaring time at HistoryNet, Axis History Forum, and assorted academic sites the last few years. A lot of refugees from other boards make their way here.

The moderation here is far less partisan than most, so you'll probably like it here.

Forum List

Back