Hatch Retires and Romney Will Run

busybee01

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2017
Sen. Orrin Hatch Tells Friends He Plans to Retire, Sources Say

At least there is still civility in Utah. Trump got whacked in the caucuses and a quarter of Utah voters voted for someone other than Clinton or Trump. I was not happy about Romney winning in 2012 however I wish he had run in 2016. He would have been a stronger candidate than Bush. Bannon will be a annoyance rather than a threat here.

Glad he is retiring, but sad that Romney is running. Yet another statist big government asshole.

Sen. Orrin Hatch Tells Friends He Plans to Retire, Sources Say

At least there is still civility in Utah. Trump got whacked in the caucuses and a quarter of Utah voters voted for someone other than Clinton or Trump. I was not happy about Romney winning in 2012 however I wish he had run in 2016. He would have been a stronger candidate than Bush. Bannon will be a annoyance rather than a threat here.
Bannon Will be a force to be reckoned with due to his White superior intellect and tactics.

We need to pass a low where Congress people get no staffing and only meet once a month like the zoning board

We need to pass a low where Congress people get no staffing and only meet once a month like the zoning board

We need to expand the size of the House of Representatives to double or triple the size so they are representing far less people, thus making them less susceptible to special interests, and allow them to vote from their home districts instead of every vote requiring a quorum in Washington D.C., allowing them to be more accessible to their constituents.

Bannon Will be a force to be reckoned with due to his White superior intellect and tactics.
Dude. :lol:

o-KKK-HOOD-570.jpg

We need to expand the size of the House of Representatives to double or triple the size so they are representing far less people, thus making them less susceptible to special interests, and allow them to vote from their home districts instead of every vote requiring a quorum in Washington D.C., allowing them to be more accessible to their constituents.

agreed. we should just abolish the Senate too!

No, I do not agree with abolishing the Senate, but we should repeal the 17th Amendment and return it to its original function, which was to serve the interests of the individual state governments.

No, I do not agree with abolishing the Senate, but we should repeal the 17th Amendment and return it to its original function, which was to serve the interests of the individual state governments.

well, Bill Maher said on Real Time he agrees with abolishing the Senate. i dont need you! :p

I agree with that.

Return it to the State Legislatures selecting the 2 Senators to
represent the State.

The Utah caucuses? Trump won the state by 45% to Hillie's 27%. The votes for the independent would have gone to Trump so you could say the Utah results were about 68 to 27 against Hillary.

The Senate should be appointed by the states, so states interests are upheld. This would help balance the agendas of both the House and the Senate.

The Utah caucuses? Trump won the state by 45% to Hillie's 27%. The votes for the independent would have gone to Trump so you could say the Utah results were about 68 to 27 against Hillary.
Trump got only 13 percent of the vote in the Utah Republican caucus. He was severely thrashed.

So all those votes he got in the election were not pro-Trump as much as they were anti-Hillary. The 22 percent who voted for McMullin were voting against Trump.

Romney should be able to win the Senate seat handily, no matter what Trump's surrogates throw at him.

Trump got only 13 percent of the vote in the Utah Republican caucus. He was severely thrashed.

So all those votes he got in the election were not pro-Trump as much as they were anti-Hillary.

Romney should be able to win the Senate seat handily, no matter what Trump's surrogates throw at him.
That's all Trump needed. Win is a win, sore loser. But yeah no surprise Mittens Romney get his mormon crowd.

So all those votes he got in the election were not pro-Trump as much as they were anti-Hillary.

That's all Trump needed. Win is a win, sore loser. But yeah no surprise Mittens Romney get his mormon crowd.
I'm just pointing out Trump didn't get nearly as much support in Utah as you poorly tried to claim he did.

Forum List

Back