Mitt Romney retires and gives a scathing review of the GOP

Only if you are chinese.
Trump ceded all of Africa and Asia to Xi. He was more generous with Xi than he was with Putin.

Trump tore up your trade deals with Korea and Japan, and insulted African nations by calling them "shithole countries", and banning immigration from some Muslim countries.

His trade war with China allowed the Chinese to go into South American markets buying their much cheaper soy and rice, and expanding their influence by building deep sea ports all along the Pacific coast of Mexico and South America, expanding their infrastructure and creating jobs.

Similarly, they expanded their Silk Road trading routes to Africa through to the Middle East. Trump didn't care about "shit hole countries" aligning with China. Expanding their markets and influence.

Conversely, Biden has deftly boxed China in, both in terms of trade and expansion into Taiwan with his Pacific Quad alliance with India, Japan and Australia, and his recent deal with the Vietnamese, and with the rebuilding of NATO.

No one lies like a Democrat. Romney's problem is that he was desperate to gain the approval of Democrats. The only way you can do that if you're a Republican is toss your Republican ideals into the waste bin. You can't win as as a Republican if you want to be popular at Washington parties.

It was weird, he kicked Obama's ass twice. He was in danger of winning the election. I guess he hadn't anticipated that because the third debate was a total belly flop, and then he was a Democrat the rest of his career

kaz

I haven't changed anything. You have.

You have decided to throw your lot behind a lying, grifting, immoral, authoritarian, anti-democratic conman who wipes his ass with the COTUS.

And you know what? Most of the Republican leadership agrees with me. That's the gist of The Atlantic article.

You and the rest of MAGA are frauds.

You're loving the legalization of dope, huh?

Are you Taz? You sound like him. And I don't think anyone but a mod could get away with taking over someone's account

kaz

a lying, grifting, immoral, authoritarian, anti-democratic conman who wipes his ass with the COTUS.

You and the rest of MAGA are frauds.
COTUS Is Kotex

That ruling-class document is like the imaginary wisdom of the Papacy that was so corrupt it lead to the Protestant Reformation. It never was, and never can be, a document that brings us freedom. The common people are treated by it like Popes' castrati.

Forum List

Back