Mitt Romney retires and gives a scathing review of the GOP

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It begs the question, if you are more vocal and critical of the GOP than the DNC, why were you a Republican all those years?

This man honestly thinks Biden is a better President than Trump was.

It begs the question, if you are more vocal and critical of the GOP than the DNC, why were you a Republican all those years?
False dichotomy.

Do better.

Biden's book does a good job of showing just how submissive the other Republicans in Congress are. They agree with him but are too chickenshit to speak out.

Power over country.

Sort of surprised that Mitt just didn't switch parties like Arlen Specter did.

Sen. Specter knew he would lose the Pennsylvania primary, so he just pulled a switcheroo.

Sort of surprised that Mitt just didn't switch parties like Arlen Specter did.

Sen. Specter knew he would lose the Pennsylvania primary, so he just pulled a switcheroo.
Romney has principles. Conservative principles. And he has the courage to stand by them. Something Trumptards don't understand.

A conservative is not going to join the modern Democratic party.

Like I said, false dichotomy.

Romney has principles. Conservative principles. And he has the courage to stand by them. Something Trumptards don't understand.

Voting for huge deficits is conservative?
Voting for attacks on the second amendment is conservative?
Go on Bush bot, you dont know what a conservative is.

Romney's a loser. He was going to be primaried and lose in Utah anyway.

were you around when the left labeled him a misogynist racist when he ran against Hussein in 2012 ?

Mitt Romney is a pussy for not articulating how he felt when his constituency was voting for him ... even though he attempted to create his ghost twitter to discuss politics ..

Douche...

were you around when the left labeled him a misogynist racist when he ran against Hussein in 2012 ?
It should tell you something that all the people the Right used to love are now hated.

Would you like to see the love of Romney on this forum in 2012? It would probably amaze you.

George Bush, Liz Cheney, Chris Christie, John McCain, Larry Hogan, Adam Kinzinger, Mike Pence, Charlie Baker, Lisa Murkowski, Paul Ryan, Jim Mattis, and John Bolton.

All executed.

I call it the Jacobinization of the New Right. If past is prologue, the New Right will eventually be leading Donald Trump to the guillotine to be beheaded.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney held on longer than I did. I finally woke up to where the GOP was going in 2006 and stopped voting on the federal level. But I did not give up my Republican voter registration, refusing to surrender the party to the psychos, hypocrites, liars, bigots, and retards.

Once Trump was elected, I realized the party was extinct, and so I finally changed my registration to Independent. And that is right about the time Independents became bigger than either party, and they now are almost twice as big as either party.

I respect Romney for holding on as long as he did, but I also understand why he feels he must now walk away. The New Right is going to self-destruct and no one can stop it.

It should tell you something that all the people the Right used to love are now hated?

Would you like to see the love of Romney on this forum in 2012? It would probably amaze you.

George Bush, Liz Cheney, Chris Christie, John McCain, Larry Hogan, Adam Kinzinger, Mike Pence, Charlie Baker, Lisa Murkowski, Paul Ryan, Jim Mattis, and John Bolton.

All executed.

I call it the Jacobinization of the New Right. If past is prologue, the will eventually be leading Donald Trump to the guillotine to be beheaded.
wow ! are all homosexuals as dramatic as you are ?

if you are more vocal and critical of the GOP than the DNC, why were you a Republican all those years?

What the RINOs Have Been Seekin'
Is a Dorky Mormon Deacon

Fuck him.

Mitt....is full of shit. :iagree:

What can one expect from a top of the line RINO???

Forum List

Back