Has the FBI lost credibility in recent news events?

Has the FBI lost credibility?

• Yes

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Dunno, I live under a rock

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
The FBI is fine. It's the criminals they are after that have no credibility. Getting elected to an office does not give anyone credibility contrary to what Cadet Bone Spurs believes. Trump is a criminal.

Hoover fan are you?

Like those communists he rounded up, do you?

The FBI is fine. It's the criminals they are after that have no credibility. Getting elected to an office does not give anyone credibility contrary to what Cadet Bone Spurs believes. Trump is a criminal.

Hoover fan are you?

You speak in forked tongue like snake that tried eat razor blade paleface. You much like Yoda?

upload_2018-3-19_11-54-13.jpeg

Hoover fan are you?

You speak in forked tongue like snake that tried eat razor blade paleface. You much like Yoda?

View attachment 183534

You are doing acid, aren't you.

Careful now, I read about a girl who did acid and plucked her eyes out with her finger.

Then again, being a liberal I realize you must being on some sort of mind altering illicit drug.

Just vote Bernie Sanders and I'm sure he will legalize them all for ya.

It WAS NOT FBI recommendation that he be fired without pension or even a chance for appeal. THAT is entirely Trump's idea, executed by his AG.

Sessions and Trump could not give less shit that McCabe leaked on Hillary, in fact under different circumstance they would pet him on the head for that. This was nothing but a convenient excuse to go after him.

You started out suggesting Trump told Sessions to fire McCabe. Now when you find out it was the FBI that made the recommendation, you change it to "the FBI didn't recommend he get fired without a pension". WTF is wrong with you, dumbass.

Retard, Trump through his AG accelerated the process to make sure McCabe was fired before collecting his pension.

Unlike Rosenstein's recommendation to fire Comey, which was made public, this IG report is classified so we cannot discuss what exactly is in it.

No one thinks Comey was fired "by FBI" because Rosenstein wrote that he did Hillary wrong and NO ONE should think that McCabe got fired "by FBI" because he did Hillary wrong.

Comey was fired because he was an exposed corrupt, seditious, treasonous, classified-leaking POS 'Secret Society' loser who obstructed Justice and protected a felon, from whom his wife took a large sum of cash, so she could be on the ballot instead of in a bright-ass orange jump suit with her # on the back on election day...

Yea?

So why did Trump officially say that Comey was fired for screwing Hillary?

Because Trump is a piece of shit liar, that's why moron.

trump_IMG_0039.JPG

636299597149174184-AFP-AFP-O94BM.jpg

rod%201-1.jpg

Comey was fired because he was an exposed corrupt, seditious, treasonous, classified-leaking POS 'Secret Society' loser who obstructed Justice and protected a felon, from whom his wife took a large sum of cash, so she could be on the ballot instead of in a bright-ass orange jump suit with her # on the back on election day...

...Just like McCabe. Strzok should be out on his ass, too, instead of being protected by the remaining traitors.

I'm not sure it is the FBI or the CIA or any of them that are becoming political. I wonder if it is just that they are suddenly being viewed under a microscopic political lens by an electorate that sees everything as political these days.
I wonder if the FBI is what it has always been, a bunch of scary dudes you don't want knocking on your door. Just because, not because they're fucking DEMOCRATS.

Really? You have all the agents after Trump tweeting how they need to take him down and you don't think the FBI has become political?

Do tell.

The crazy thing here is, that the FBI has swore that Trump was never the target, yet story after story in the press keeps saying how they are getting closer to taking out Trump.

Does anyone here think that this investigation would be going on if Hillary had won?

Nope.
all the agents after Trump tweeting how they need to take him down
Peter Strzok and the girlfriend? You mean all those TWO agents? Now that's the whole FBI? See that's what I mean. And you say Pelosi is overly dramatic. Wow.

Hoover fan are you?

View attachment 183534
Leave Yoda out of it.

It WAS NOT FBI recommendation that he be fired without pension or even a chance for appeal. THAT is entirely Trump's idea, executed by his AG.

Sessions and Trump could not give less shit that McCabe leaked on Hillary, in fact under different circumstance they would pet him on the head for that. This was nothing but a convenient excuse to go after him.

You started out suggesting Trump told Sessions to fire McCabe. Now when you find out it was the FBI that made the recommendation, you change it to "the FBI didn't recommend he get fired without a pension". WTF is wrong with you, dumbass.

Retard, Trump through his AG accelerated the process to make sure McCabe was fired before collecting his pension.

Unlike Rosenstein's recommendation to fire Comey, which was made public, this IG report is classified so we cannot discuss what exactly is in it.

No one thinks Comey was fired "by FBI" because Rosenstein wrote that he did Hillary wrong and NO ONE should think that McCabe got fired "by FBI" because he did Hillary wrong.

Yea?

So why did Trump officially say that Comey was fired for screwing Hillary?

Because Trump is a piece of shit liar, that's why moron.

trump_IMG_0039.JPG

636299597149174184-AFP-AFP-O94BM.jpg

rod%201-1.jpg
Comey screwed Hillary? Now I almost feel sorry for Comey.

We already know how the President and his Republican minions work.....

They showed us their cards with the whole "release the memo #" sham.....the propaganda campaign and the build up, all before the memo release, then the fizzle when we find out it was nothing....

The President and his men rushing to fire this guy McCabe before his retirement, without due process and without having the IG report available so we the people can see it and understand why he was fired....and all the tweeting from the president to convince his weak minded minions....and to build up the suspense for the Friday firing.....

is ALL the same ole same ole.....can't teach a DIRTY Dog new tricks I suppose.....

It's all bull crap.... Hype! Is my best guess....or at least until we can see the inspector general's report and find out how they handled any others doing the same as McCabe....did they fire these others 24 hours before retirement....?

Sessions was suppose to be recused from anything that touches the Russian investigation and anything that touched the Hillary Clinton probes.....

----------------------------------------
Trump is destroying our nation and the very fabric of the US citizen and the rule of Law....he is the Man of Lawlessness that the Bible speaks of....imo.... :eek: And a vengeful, vindictive, lying son of a bitch.

He is a disgusting human being....if you can call him human.

I can not wait till he is thrown in to the Lake of Fire! Can't happen soon enough! AMEN!
again - the FBI internally recommended he be fired. in your rush to hate trump why do people keep leaving that little tidbit out?
then why not release it at the same time of the firing??

Sessions made the final decision, not the IG, sessions chose the timing, chose to do it at 10 pm at night on a Friday, 26 hours before his retirement... yet the internal review was not even completed enough to show us....to be released....???

COME ON....!!!!

It was all another DIRECTED and produced reality show stunt.....MADE to divide us....

The Don Divider won again.... bet you just LOVE this kind of winning..... :rolleyes:
far as i'm concerned the divide happened long ago and went cray-cray with obama and we're all just following along saying MY SIDE RIGHT, YOURS WRONG when the actual issues are so much deeper than that.

did the FBI recommend mccabe gets fired? yes/no?

and how about not thinking for me and working out your opinions about me based on things i've never said? maybe *THAT* is a huge cause for divide trump or obama have zero control over.

No, the separate Inspector general supposedly did, and he is NOT the FBI, he is the FBI WATCHDOG, from my understanding...

The FBI Office of Professional Responsibility recommended that McCabe be terminated,, based on findings of the Inspector General.

Just a poll on what people now think of the FBI.

Yes recent events have hurt the FBI's credibility. Both the director and the deputy director have recently had to be fired for seriously fucking up. It's like they think that once they are in a senior position at the FBI the rules no longer apply to them.

They get the J. Edgar syndrome.

Just a poll on what people now think of the FBI.

Yes recent events have hurt the FBI's credibility. Both the director and the deputy director have recently had to be fired for seriously fucking up. It's like they think that once they are in a senior position at the FBI the rules no longer apply to them.

They get the J. Edgar syndrome.

WRONG. They were fired for not yielding to political pressure from Trump to squash investigation.

Trump is the one with the corrupt autocrat syndrome, you rightwingers are the ones with a tool syndrome for giving him a pass on it.

Last edited:
We already know how the President and his Republican minions work.....

They showed us their cards with the whole "release the memo #" sham.....the propaganda campaign and the build up, all before the memo release, then the fizzle when we find out it was nothing....

The President and his men rushing to fire this guy McCabe before his retirement, without due process and without having the IG report available so we the people can see it and understand why he was fired....and all the tweeting from the president to convince his weak minded minions....and to build up the suspense for the Friday firing.....

is ALL the same ole same ole.....can't teach a DIRTY Dog new tricks I suppose.....

It's all bull crap.... Hype! Is my best guess....or at least until we can see the inspector general's report and find out how they handled any others doing the same as McCabe....did they fire these others 24 hours before retirement....?

Sessions was suppose to be recused from anything that touches the Russian investigation and anything that touched the Hillary Clinton probes.....

----------------------------------------
Trump is destroying our nation and the very fabric of the US citizen and the rule of Law....he is the Man of Lawlessness that the Bible speaks of....imo.... :eek: And a vengeful, vindictive, lying son of a bitch.

He is a disgusting human being....if you can call him human.

I can not wait till he is thrown in to the Lake of Fire! Can't happen soon enough! AMEN!
again - the FBI internally recommended he be fired. in your rush to hate trump why do people keep leaving that little tidbit out?

Sessions made the final decision, not the IG, sessions chose the timing, chose to do it at 10 pm at night on a Friday, 26 hours before his retirement... yet the internal review was not even completed enough to show us....to be released....???

COME ON....!!!!

It was all another DIRECTED and produced reality show stunt.....MADE to divide us....

The Don Divider won again.... bet you just LOVE this kind of winning..... :rolleyes:
far as i'm concerned the divide happened long ago and went cray-cray with obama and we're all just following along saying MY SIDE RIGHT, YOURS WRONG when the actual issues are so much deeper than that.

and how about not thinking for me and working out your opinions about me based on things i've never said? maybe *THAT* is a huge cause for divide trump or obama have zero control over.

No, the separate Inspector general supposedly did, and he is NOT the FBI, he is the FBI WATCHDOG, from my understanding...

The FBI Office of Professional Responsibility recommended that McCabe be terminated,, based on findings of the Inspector General.
They do not make the choice, Sessions does..

And do you have a link from the Office of professional Responsibility, where they recommended this?

Sessions jumped the gun, did not allow due process for McCabe.....

The OPR and IG reports are always released at the same time of firing, WHY WEREN'T THESE reports released?

McCabe may deserve punishment when all is said and done, but the way this was handled by Sessions and through the President's tweets.....with the timing of the firing, WAS purely POLITICAL.... you know, SWAMP like....crooked, shameful, disgraceful, and makes a mockery out of Justice imo!

I'm not sure it is the FBI or the CIA or any of them that are becoming political. I wonder if it is just that they are suddenly being viewed under a microscopic political lens by an electorate that sees everything as political these days.
I wonder if the FBI is what it has always been, a bunch of scary dudes you don't want knocking on your door. Just because, not because they're fucking DEMOCRATS.
they were "weaponized" in the previous admin.we have a lot more proof of this than we do of trump/russia collusion.
I've heard the argument but I don't agree.

They do not make the choice, Sessions does..

And do you have a link from the Office of professional Responsibility, where they recommended this?

Sessions jumped the gun, did not allow due process for McCabe.....

The OPR and IG reports are always released at the same time of firing, WHY WEREN'T THESE reports released?

McCabe may deserve punishment when all is said and done, but the way this was handled by Sessions and through the President's tweets.....with the timing of the firing, WAS purely POLITICAL.... you know, SWAMP like....crooked, shameful, disgraceful, and makes a mockery out of Justice imo!

I too anxiously await these reports - not as I'll be holding my breath however.

COME ON....!!!!

and what is that persons job who recommended it?

i get the trump hate, but he's not the devil, just an asshole. if we're to ever fix the problems we as a country face we need to stop pretending they stop and start with 1 person OTHER than ourselves.
i disagree. He's destroying our nation from within...he's the master of all dividers...the sooner people like you face this truth, the better for our nation.....if we have one left after the devil's incarnate is done....

and yes, I am serious...
Probably the strongest argument for collusion with Russia we've got.

But we could also view this from the opposite viewpoint, which is that Trump is an outspoken non-politician who says this shit just because he's Trump, and it is viewed as high entertainment by his reality tv fans. No Russia needed for this jerk to be who he is.

they were "weaponized" in the previous admin.we have a lot more proof of this than we do of trump/russia collusion.
that's fine and i could be wrong in feeling that way. there's just so much crap going on in our gov seemingly in *all* admins we need to back up and look at everything, set 1 standard, and work to clean things up and come back to the middle ground.

no sense in tearing into people who simply disagree with you along the way. NOT YOU - just common practice we can all fall into.

that's fine and i could be wrong in feeling that way. there's just so much crap going on in our gov seemingly in *all* admins we need to back up and look at everything, set 1 standard, and work to clean things up and come back to the middle ground.

no sense in tearing into people who simply disagree with you along the way. NOT YOU - just common practice we can all fall into.
I'm not so sure there's as much crap going on as the spin-meisters want us to believe. Not on either side. We all need to read, think and then wait for some actual evidence.

I'm not so sure there's as much crap going on as the spin-meisters want us to believe. Not on either side. We all need to read, think and then wait for some actual evidence.
yep. anything and everything, it seems, is pushed to max OH MY GOD value and i don't know of too many things that *really* exist in that type of world. somewhere along the line we "normalized the extreme" and the result is the chaos we see today. in time, i hope, we get bored with it and get back to something else more constructive.

My attitude towards the FBI is like that towards police departments where the situation also called for some straightening out. Still think both FBI and police retain the vast amount of their credibility, but both have issues that must be dealt with.

COME ON....!!!!

and what is that persons job who recommended it?

i get the trump hate, but he's not the devil, just an asshole. if we're to ever fix the problems we as a country face we need to stop pretending they stop and start with 1 person OTHER than ourselves.
i disagree. He's destroying our nation from within...he's the master of all dividers...the sooner people like you face this truth, the better for our nation.....if we have one left after the devil's incarnate is done....

and yes, I am serious...
Probably the strongest argument for collusion with Russia we've got.

But we could also view this from the opposite viewpoint, which is that Trump is an outspoken non-politician who says this shit just because he's Trump, and it is viewed as high entertainment by his reality tv fans. No Russia needed for this jerk to be who he is.
That could be the case when all said and done with Trump, we know he is a complete arse, but his team did work with the Russians....whether it was illegal or not is another story....

Also, Trump does not do things because he is a jerk....there is a purpose to every jerk like thing he does, and says....he is not as dumb and idiotic and jerk like as he comes off....he is playing to an audience....

He does everything he does, for some benefit for himself, and for the almighty dollar....legal, illegal, grey areas....it does not matter..... he has no moral compass, when it comes to himself.....

Forum List

Back