CDZ Has Brie Larson damaged Captain Marvel beyond repair?

This video looks at Brie Larson and her attacks on the very fan base who Marvel wants to pay to see Captain Marvel...
So, this is a “whites only” movie?
Good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brie doesn't want to hear the opinions of white male nerdy types, only trans, gay or bisexual teens of color matter.

I don’t see a problem with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please ruin my brand for 455 million dollars?

What message are you claiming Captain Marvel is pushing?

That there are no differences in physical capability between men and women. This is an expensive and potentially dangerous fantasy when applied to police, fire, military and construction activities.
How so? Wouldn’t it make more sense to test an individual’s ability to do the job? Assuming a man can do a job and/or that a woman can’t based solely on sex without regards to the persons actually abilities is ridiculous.

Barring a woman who is physically capable on the grounds that most other women aren’t doesn’t make any sense. Nor does accepting a man not physically capable.

In every profession I mentioned, virtually every physical standard has been lowered in order to make women competitively eligible for hire. And when they are hired, they are given less physically demanding assignments. The danger comes into play when women start believing that they are as physically capable as men and place themselves in hazardous situations.

That there are no differences in physical capability between men and women. This is an expensive and potentially dangerous fantasy when applied to police, fire, military and construction activities.
How so? Wouldn’t it make more sense to test an individual’s ability to do the job? Assuming a man can do a job and/or that a woman can’t based solely on sex without regards to the persons actually abilities is ridiculous.

Barring a woman who is physically capable on the grounds that most other women aren’t doesn’t make any sense. Nor does accepting a man not physically capable.

In every profession I mentioned, virtually every physical standard has been lowered in order to make women competitively eligible for hire. And when they are hired, they are given less physically demanding assignments. The danger comes into play when women start believing that they are as physically capable as men and place themselves in hazardous situations.

Because of their ego or because or bad training?

Every position mentioned above has specific training involved. Part of that training is "Don't go beyond what you are trained to do". And that rule is broken by men and women.

This video looks at Brie Larson and her attacks on the very fan base who Marvel wants to pay to see Captain Marvel......how much damage has she done?

I checked out of the MCU a long time ago, but given how much the misogynistic right is losing their stuff over this gal, I might go out and see this movie.

The real problem is, of course, that the Carol Danvers' Captain Marvel is a relatively obscure character compared to Iron Man or Thor. She wasn't the only character to take the title, and it was only one of several identities she took on during her superhero career. (She was also known as Binary, Warbird and Ms. Marvel at various points... because comics.)

What i am seeing is that in the age of Trump, we have a new wave of toxic masculinity.. We can see how people reacted to The Last Jedi's female characters, Star Trek Discovery main character being a black woman, or the new Doctor Who being played by a woman.

(Yes, I'm totally down with a shape-changing dude who travels through time and space in a magic box and fights homicidal pepper-shakers with a screwdriver, but you turn him into a chick, and I'm out!!!!)

That is kind of sexist on your part. I find it strange such a liberal minded man like yourself would object to this trend!

Women think they can do more than they really can because they see in on tv and in the movies.

Women think they can do more than they really can because they see in on tv and in the movies.

Its not as if a woman just goes out and tries to be a fireman. If she can't pass the requirements she doesn't get the job.

A 714.3 million dollar global opening weekend is proof that Larson bitch damaged Captain Marvel beyond repair. Disney must kicking themselves in the ass.

Last edited:
This video looks at Brie Larson and her attacks on the very fan base who Marvel wants to pay to see Captain Marvel......how much damage has she done?

Her goal is to do damage. That’s what you need to understand.

Can someone please ruin my brand for 455 million dollars?
Still ranks it on the low side for a Marvel movie.

And it has an advantage over the earlier movies. Since the franchise is now well established.

Last edited:
A 714.3 million dollar global opening weekend is proof that Larson bitch damaged Captain Marvel beyond repair. Disney must kicking themselves in the ass.
Globally it pulled 455 million. 155 million of that was domestically and pulled 61 opening day.

Globally it pulled 455 million. 155 million of that was domestically and pulled 61 opening day.

It's over 740 million now. This movie was not some flop or box office disaster that some were predicting.

It's over 740 million now. This movie was not some flop or box office disaster that some were predicting.
I have not seen an article that says that. But anyway ..it’s a Marvel movie that reaps the benefits of an established franchise. Of course it’s not going to flop.

It could have done better though.

Last edited:
I have not seen an article that says that. But anyway ..it’s a Marvel movie that reaps the benefits of an established franchise. Of course it’s not going to flop.

I am not aware of any article(s) claiming that, but I read quite a few posts in comment sections after some articles saying as such.

Hope all is well on your end, BG. Cheers!

Disney is hoping Captain Marvel will take the lead ( in place of Captain America’s Chris Evans and RDJ’s IronMan) for future movie’s. I don’t see that happening. She doesn’t have the same charisma or appeal. We will see though.

I am not aware of any article(s) claiming that, but I read quite a few posts in comment sections after some articles saying as such.

Hope all is well on your end, BG. Cheers!
Hope you are well also.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Still ranks it on the low side for a Marvel movie.

And it has an advantage over the earlier movies. Since the franchise is now well established.

Wow, you are desperate... It made really good money opening weekend, in a franchise that is on it's 20th movie, with a superhero who is actually... kind of obscure. as in only the really hard core nerds have even heard of her.

Forum List

Back