CDZ Has Brie Larson damaged Captain Marvel beyond repair?

I thought I'd break with the pack here and actually SEE the movie before weighing in.

I thought the movie rocked. Ms. Larson did a great job in portraying the eponymous superhero and I could discern no political objectives in the film apart from 'kicking bad guy arses is a good thing'.

Thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Can't wait for 'Endgame.

This is USMB. I think it might be forbidden to know anything about a subject before you comment. Keeping that in mind, Endgame sucks. Is that a new movie coming out?

It's a comic book character, dumb ass. How does it have more than a passing effect on anybody?
Ask brie Larson who it devastated you retard

We'll put that on the list of things I might care about later if I get time.
You cared enough to post so go whine elsewhere snowflake

I cared enough to comment on one of the silliest threads I've seen lately. How could I not?
No you got butthurt and pitched a little hissy fit.

You obviously don't know what a hissy fit is. As an act of contrition, I invite you to list everything Brie Larson has personally done to you to deserve your disdain or praise. Your choice.

Ask brie Larson who it devastated you retard

I cared enough to comment on one of the silliest threads I've seen lately. How could I not?

You obviously don't know what a hissy fit is. As an act of contrition, I invite you to list everything Brie Larson has personally done to you to deserve your disdain or praise. Your choice.
Yes I do know what it is

On line it is one such as you stomps and screeches and calls names.

Yes I do know what it is

On line it is one such as you stomps and screeches and calls names.

Okey Dokey

I suspect Disney is buying up tickets to cover their asses but I can't prove anything.

Hollywood markets their movies for international audiences since they have alienated the American audience. Not surprising that the foreign market does well...that’s usually were they make all their money. Here in the states it ranked #7 for a Marvel movie opening. Not particularly good for all the hype and promotion they were generating. Hell ...all of the Marvel actors were even hocking it on social media.

Hollywood markets their movies for international audiences since they have alienated the American audience. Not surprising that the foreign market does well...that’s usually were they make all their money. Here in the states it ranked #7 for a Marvel movie opening. Not particularly good for all the hype and promotion they were generating. Hell ...all of the Marvel actors were even hocking it on social media.

So, it's #7. There are 20 other MCU movies, and most of them feature better known characters. Not bad at all for a March opening.

People are SO desperate for this superhero movie to flop, all because some celebrity made a comment they didn't like once, that they spammed negative reviews on Rotten Tomatoes before the movie was released. Now that it's been released they're trying to explain away it's success. It's fucking bizarre. It's a superhero movie. Get a fucking life.

So, it's #7. There are 20 other MCU movies, and most of them feature better known characters. Not bad at all for a March opening.
If that’s even accurate. 61 million only really beats hulk and ant man if they are going by opening day box office ( from the articles I’ve looked at). Depends on what they are comparing it to.

What message are you claiming Captain Marvel is pushing?

That there are no differences in physical capability between men and women. This is an expensive and potentially dangerous fantasy when applied to police, fire, military and construction activities.
How so? Wouldn’t it make more sense to test an individual’s ability to do the job? Assuming a man can do a job and/or that a woman can’t based solely on sex without regards to the persons actually abilities is ridiculous.

Barring a woman who is physically capable on the grounds that most other women aren’t doesn’t make any sense. Nor does accepting a man not physically capable.

I don't like Comics, nor Action Hero movies, and don't watch what comes out of Hollywood today. They are no longer about entertainment, but about pushing the Far Left, SJW, Feminist, LGBT, Minority agenda. That's it. All that matters to them is the LEFTIST narrative, and CGI sucks!

What message are you claiming Captain Marvel is pushing?

That there are no differences in physical capability between men and women. This is an expensive and potentially dangerous fantasy when applied to police, fire, military and construction activities.
How so? Wouldn’t it make more sense to test an individual’s ability to do the job? Assuming a man can do a job and/or that a woman can’t based solely on sex without regards to the persons actually abilities is ridiculous.

Barring a woman who is physically capable on the grounds that most other women aren’t doesn’t make any sense. Nor does accepting a man not physically capable.
I’m still waiting for a woman to beat a tranny pretending to be a woman to win in athletics.

I don't like Comics, nor Action Hero movies, and don't watch what comes out of Hollywood today. They are no longer about entertainment, but about pushing the Far Left, SJW, Feminist, LGBT, Minority agenda. That's it. All that matters to them is the LEFTIST narrative, and CGI sucks!

It must be a sad existence, waking up, feeling victimized by what most people consider harmless entertainment.

It must be a sad existence, waking up, feeling victimized by what most people consider harmless entertainment.

I don't feel victimized. I just TURN IT OFF. Plus, it is no longer entertainment if it gives you no enjoyment is it? Maybe you find it entertaining, but I don't. Are you an SJW?

I don't feel victimized. I just TURN IT OFF. Plus, it is no longer entertainment if it gives you no enjoyment is it? Maybe you find it entertaining, but I don't. Are you an SJW?

You don't know if it's entertaining, because you've never watched it. All you know is that you were told you were a victim.

You don't know if it's entertaining, because you've never watched it. All you know is that you were told you were a victim.

I have tried to watch some of the more recent stuff, and also see clips of it all the time. I end up turning it off, and it doesn't entertain me. Plus the CGI, and over the top, not stop action is boring to me. It all lacks character development, good dialogue, and intrigue. I can't watch even the newer James Bond films anymore.

Forum List

Back