UAF Equipment from NATO is plain useless. Leopards and Abrams are a joke

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
You ask how has Russia overun the UAF .
One main cause is that their supplied equipment that costs a fortune is next to useless .
Tanks are literally non starters -- see below .
The same is true for air defence systems but that is a separate report .
Add to that, and you have fifteen year old lads , women and over fifties dying in the trenches , -- and you are seeing a macabre and surreal, sad and horrible joke war being enacted .

I expect madman midget Zelensky to be gone in days , but , in fairness, I have been saying this for the last few weeks . Whether a Zaluzhny replacement can restore a vestige of sanity is debatable but what is happening now is almost beyond words

Below from Simplicius the Thinker on Substack .

Meanwhile, things continue to go poorly—or outright collapse—for Ukraine. In the last report I had conveyed how much of their Western equipment no longer works; Ukrainian soldiers themselves complained that Western artillery systems are not built for war, their barrels have all worn out, etc. This extends to Abrams tanks, which were said to be useless as their filters clog up within minutes of fighting, forcing mechanics to constantly change them to prevent the engine suddenly dying.

Now we have new confirmation from German MP Sebastian Schafer that very few of the delivered Leopards even function anymore, as they’ve all “worn out” and Ukraine has no way to repair them:

Very few of the Leopard 2A6 battle tanks given to Ukraine by Germany remain in service, Green Party MP Sebastian Schafer has claimed. Many of the tanks are battle damaged and spare parts are reportedly in short supply, he added. In Ukraine, only a small number of Leopard 2 tanks of the modern A6 modification are used, since independent attempts by Ukrainians to repair them end in even greater breakdowns, and there is a shortage of spare parts in Lithuanian repair shops, said Sebastian Schäfer, a member of the Green party

Last edited:
RACIST MOTIVATED POSTER

LUIZA

PRO CHILD-KILLERS JIHADIS

IMG-20231205-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20231211-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20231207-WA0001.jpg

You ask how has Russia overun the UAF .
One main cause is that their supplied equipment that costs a fortune is next to useless .
Tanks are literally non starters -- see below .
The same is true for air defence systems but that is a separate report .
Add to that, and you have fifteen year old lads , women and over fifties dying in the trenches , -- and you are seeing a macabre and surreal, sad and horrible joke war being enacted .

I expect madman midget Zelensky to be gone in days , but , in fairness, I have been saying this for the last few weeks . Whether a Zaluzhny replacement can restore a vestige of sanity is debatable but what is happening now is almost beyond words

Below from Simplicius the Thinker on Substack .

Meanwhile, things continue to go poorly—or outright collapse—for Ukraine. In the last report I had conveyed how much of their Western equipment no longer works; Ukrainian soldiers themselves complained that Western artillery systems are not built for war, their barrels have all worn out, etc. This extends to Abrams tanks, which were said to be useless as their filters clog up within minutes of fighting, forcing mechanics to constantly change them to prevent the engine suddenly dying.

Now we have new confirmation from German MP Sebastian Schafer that very few of the delivered Leopards even function anymore, as they’ve all “worn out” and Ukraine has no way to repair them:

One of the main arguments against giving the Ukrainians advanced weapons was their lack of technical expertise for maintenance.

We knew this was gonna be an issue.

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTER

LUIZA

PRO CHILD-KILLERS JIHADIS
Hello Pasta Jelly , one of our Frilly Trilly Trolls
What's on your mind today .?
Are you worried about Ukraine corruption?
I know the trail leads back to Mossad and Israel but let;s not heap more disgust onto the Child Killers .
With the IDF under such strain and your Nutty Yahoo leader withdrawing brigades from the front line in Gaza, you must be terribly stressed .
Have a chat with your fellow Forum Outcasts and see if you all can repent your sins -- genocide and the murder of women and children .

One of the main arguments against giving the Ukrainians advanced weapons was their lack of technical expertise for maintenance.

We knew this was gonna be an issue.
De Crapitus, you miss the main point as usual .
Which is , that the weapons were poor quality and not cutting edge to begin with .
Difficulty of maintenance simply compounded this basic point .

Soon I will explain exactly why the F16s will suffer the same fate -- if they ever get to Ukraine or near enough to be used . And I even have huge reservations over that .

De Crapitus, you miss the main point as usual .
Which is , that the weapons were poor quality and not cutting edge to begin with .
Difficulty of maintenance simply compounded this basic point .

Soon I will explain exactly why the F16s will suffer the same fate -- if they ever get to Ukraine or near enough to be used . And I even have huge reservations over that .
No, they weren't.

Do you have to practice to be this stupid or does it come naturally to you?

After the initial hype, even the Ukrainian propaganda department, which churns out ridiculous statistics, stopped talking about Javelins

~S~

Forum List

Back