Harvard atheist has vision, converts to Catholicism

Vastator

Why do you dismiss the seemingly countless numbers of NDE accounts that have been shared?
I dont know what an NDE account is; nonetheless every religion has accounts from those who purport that their claim proves the veracity of their claim. But it doesnt... show us the evidence. Let us test it.
You want to test something that exists apart from space and time?

You can only deduce God from his creation or experience God through surrender. You can test the latter.

Vastator

Why do you dismiss the seemingly countless numbers of NDE accounts that have been shared?
I dont know what an NDE account is; nonetheless every religion has accounts from those who purport that their claim proves the veracity of their claim. But it doesnt... show us the evidence. Let us test it.

You can only deduce God from his creation or experience God through surrender. You can test the latter.

Like, wow, man.

I've attacked no one. Do you require the notion of persecution as part of your doctrine? And what is the evidence? Show us...

Show you what? You don't believe in God and you don't want anyone else to believe in him either. Your master, Satan, is in your ear and compels you to come into threads like this to refute God's existence. God is real and so is Satan. You reject God and you serve Satan.
Show me the evidence. Dont keep this awesome revelation of truth to yourself. I'm not compelled to prevent others from believing it. I will however question the veracity of that which is offered as evidence. Which any thinking person should. Otherwise Kavanaugh would have been dismissed from his appointment. But the evidence was found lacking.
Not accepting your word, and lack of evidence for proof of God does not equate with rejecting God. Are you really this full of yourself? First you must demonstrate that God is real. Only then can I reject this God. The same goes for the service of the biblical boogeyman Satan. First it has to be shown to be real, before i can serve it. Serving is an intentional act. So it cannot be done accidentally.

Existence.
So... you worship "existence"?

You asked for evidence. Existence is evidence. Obviously, your question was rhetorical.

Vastator

Like, wow, man.
Yep

Existence is proof of existence. It's not proof of God. You have to bridge that gap.
I've attacked no one. Do you require the notion of persecution as part of your doctrine? And what is the evidence? Show us...

Show you what? You don't believe in God and you don't want anyone else to believe in him either. Your master, Satan, is in your ear and compels you to come into threads like this to refute God's existence. God is real and so is Satan. You reject God and you serve Satan.
Show me the evidence. Dont keep this awesome revelation of truth to yourself. I'm not compelled to prevent others from believing it. I will however question the veracity of that which is offered as evidence. Which any thinking person should. Otherwise Kavanaugh would have been dismissed from his appointment. But the evidence was found lacking.
Not accepting your word, and lack of evidence for proof of God does not equate with rejecting God. Are you really this full of yourself? First you must demonstrate that God is real. Only then can I reject this God. The same goes for the service of the biblical boogeyman Satan. First it has to be shown to be real, before i can serve it. Serving is an intentional act. So it cannot be done accidentally.

Existence.

You asked for evidence. Existence is evidence. Obviously, your question was rhetorical.
Existence is proof of existence. It's not proof of God. You have to bridge that gap.

Vastator

Can you show Muslim NDE's where they claim to have met "Allah"?

Their continued existence and success disproportionate to their tiny numbers is inexplicable.

not in the least an accurate harbinger for them to overcome. the premise for all three desert religions.
History Crash Course #67: The Miracle of Jewish History
What is a miracle?
You’ll have to read it to see why Pascal believed it.
I dont care what Pascal believed, and I didnt ask him shit...

Existence.

Logic.

What in the universe can cause itself to exist?

Vastator

I dont need to. But I bet if you were interested... Google would provide. These people you reference arent the ones making a claim I am hearing. You are. What can YOU offer?

Their continued existence and success disproportionate to their tiny numbers is inexplicable.

not in the least an accurate harbinger for them to overcome. the premise for all three desert religions.
History Crash Course #67: The Miracle of Jewish History
What is a miracle?
You’ll have to read it to see why Pascal believed it.
I dont care what Pascal believed, and I didnt ask him shit...
For that matter the post you responded to wasn’t directed to you. It was directed to Breezewood.

So I didn’t direct shit to you. Read it or not.

Vastator

I dont need to. But I bet if you were interested... Google would provide. These people you reference arent the ones making a claim I am hearing. You are. What can YOU offer?

You made the claim. Anyway, I've looked for them without success.

Existence.

Logic.

I know this answer.

No thing.

Existence.

Logic.

I didnt say it did. You claimed specific knowledge of one that did. Do provide the evidence. The "I dont know therefore God", doesn't cut it...

Vastator

I haven't made any claim. I'm still waiting for you to provide this evidence, that you claim exists...

Existence.

Logic.

I didnt say it did. You claimed specific knowledge of one that did. Do provide the evidence. The "I dont know therefore God", doesn't cut it...

Someone outside of the universe CAUSED the universe to exist. That is our creator, otherwise known as "God". There is no other logical explanation for the universe or existence itself.

Existence.

Logic.

Existence is the evidence.

Matter and energy can’t exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium. So no thing can exist forever without equilibrating. God is no thing. Space and time were created from nothing. Nothing is no thing.

Or do you believe an infinite regression is possible?

Vastator

I haven't made any claim. I'm still waiting for you to provide this evidence, that you claim exists...

You see, you're not really interested in a discussion, you are simply here to win an argument and to advance your master's cause.

Forum List

Back