Harvard atheist has vision, converts to Catholicism

Wrongo! Neither you nor your purported God have convinced me of its existence. Huge difference. The proof of burden falls to the one making the assertion. Sorry fundie; that’s how the real world works.

There is a plethora of evidence of the existence of God, as well as Satan, you are simply unwilling to accept any of it. Then you come into threads like this to attack those that do believe in God. Yes, you belong to Satan and you serve him.

Wrongo! Neither you nor your purported God have convinced me of its existence. Huge difference. The proof of burden falls to the one making the assertion. Sorry fundie; that’s how the real world works.

There is a plethora of evidence of the existence of God, as well as Satan, you are simply unwilling to accept any of it. Then you come into threads like this to attack those that do believe in God. Yes, you belong to Satan and you serve him.
I've attacked no one. Do you require the notion of persecution as part of your doctrine? And what is the evidence? Show us...

I've attacked no one. Do you require the notion of persecution as part of your doctrine? And what is the evidence? Show us...

Show you what? You don't believe in God and you don't want anyone else to believe in him either. Your master, Satan, is in your ear and compels you to come into threads like this to refute God's existence. God is real and so is Satan. You reject God and you serve Satan.

Show you what? You don't believe in God and you don't want anyone else to believe in him either. Your master, Satan, is in your ear and compels you to come into threads like this to refute God's existence. God is real and so is Satan. You reject God and you serve Satan.
Show me the evidence. Dont keep this awesome revelation of truth to yourself. I'm not compelled to prevent others from believing it. I will however question the veracity of that which is offered as evidence. Which any thinking person should. Otherwise Kavanaugh would have been dismissed from his appointment. But the evidence was found lacking.
Not accepting your word, and lack of evidence for proof of God does not equate with rejecting God. Are you really this full of yourself? First you must demonstrate that God is real. Only then can I reject this God. The same goes for the service of the biblical boogeyman Satan. First it has to be shown to be real, before i can serve it. Serving is an intentional act. So it cannot be done accidentally.

Show me the evidence. Dont keep this awesome revelation of truth to yourself. I'm not compelled to prevent others from believing it. I will however question the veracity of that which is offered as evidence. Which any thinking person should. Otherwise Kavanaugh would have been dismissed from his appointment. But the evidence was found lacking.
Not accepting your word, and lack of evidence for proof of God does not equate with rejecting God. Are you really this full of yourself? First you must demonstrate that God is real. Only then can I reject this God. The same goes for the service of the biblical boogeyman Satan. First it has to be shown to be real, before i can serve it. Serving is an intentional act. So it cannot be done accidentally.
Creating space and time from nothing.

Life making the leap from inanimate matter.

Jesus Christ.

Existence.

The explanation in the Bible for how the account of Genesis ended up as symbols in the Chinese written language 800 years before Moses recorded it in writing.

Vastator

Why do you dismiss the seemingly countless numbers of NDE accounts that have been shared?

How man prefers good over evil but when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes he didn’t violate it.

The explanation in the Bible for how the account of Genesis ended up as symbols in the Chinese written language 800 years before Moses recorded it in writing.

Gotta link by chance?

The persecution of Jews from the beginning of recorded history to now is certainly evidence of both God and Satan. No segment of humanity has been as persecuted as the Jews. That's no accident.

Existence.
So... you worship "existence"?

Their continued existence and success disproportionate to their tiny numbers is inexplicable.

not in the least an accurate harbinger for them to overcome. the premise for all three desert religions.

Vastator

Why do you dismiss the seemingly countless numbers of NDE accounts that have been shared?
I dont know what an NDE account is; nonetheless every religion has accounts from those who purport that their claim proves the veracity of their claim. But it doesnt... show us the evidence. Let us test it.

Existence.
So... you worship "existence"?
God is existence. The material world is a contingent reality.

Forum List

Back