Harvard atheist has vision, converts to Catholicism

Existence is proof of existence. It's not proof of God. You have to bridge that gap.
So... you worship "existence"?

You asked for evidence. Existence is evidence. Obviously, your question was rhetorical.
Existence is proof of existence. It's not proof of God. You have to bridge that gap.

Logic.

What in the universe can cause itself to exist?
I didnt say it did. You claimed specific knowledge of one that did. Do provide the evidence. The "I dont know therefore God", doesn't cut it...
Existence is the evidence.

Matter and energy can’t exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium. So no thing can exist forever without equilibrating. God is no thing. Space and time were created from nothing.

Or do you believe an infinite regression is possible?

He's a "ABG" adherent, as his master requires.

...every religion has accounts from those who purport that their claim proves the veracity of their claim.

By the way, here's your claim that you're now claiming you didn't make.

So... you worship "existence"?

You asked for evidence. Existence is evidence. Obviously, your question was rhetorical.

Logic.

I didnt say it did. You claimed specific knowledge of one that did. Do provide the evidence. The "I dont know therefore God", doesn't cut it...

Someone outside of the universe CAUSED the universe to exist. That is our creator, otherwise known as "God". There is no other logical explanation for the universe or existence itself.
Demonstrate that claim to be true...

I dont know what an NDE account is; nonetheless every religion has accounts from those who purport that their claim proves the veracity of their claim. But it doesnt... show us the evidence. Let us test it.

Can you show Muslim NDE's where they claim to have met "Allah"?
I dont need to. But I bet if you were interested... Google would provide. These people you reference arent the ones making a claim I am hearing. You are. What can YOU offer?

You made the claim. Anyway, I've looked for them without success.
I haven't made any claim. I'm still waiting for you to provide this evidence, that you claim exists...

You see, you're not really interested in a discussion, you are simply here to win an argument and to advance your master's cause.
Where is the evidence? I am my master, so yes... I do serve me. But that's hardly the point.

Logic.

Matter and energy can’t exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium. So no thing can exist forever without equilibrating. God is no thing. Space and time were created from nothing.

ABG????

Logic.

ABG????

Anything but God.

It doesn't say what you "claim" it says.

In any event, I shall not waste more time and bandwidth on you.
It shows accounts of muslims who've reported near death experiences. You said you've searched for such and found none. I found them for you. Your welcome.
Even atheists have strange recollections upon regaining full concioussness, post near death...
Near-Death Experiences of Atheists

Last edited:
Logic.

ABG????

Anything but God.
I see. It does seem that way sometimes.

I guess as long as there’s politics and religion people will always be divided. I don’t see a problem with this necessarily.

It would be nice if it were civil and friendly though.

Can you show Muslim NDE's where they claim to have met "Allah"?
I dont need to. But I bet if you were interested... Google would provide. These people you reference arent the ones making a claim I am hearing. You are. What can YOU offer?

I haven't made any claim. I'm still waiting for you to provide this evidence, that you claim exists...

You see, you're not really interested in a discussion, you are simply here to win an argument and to advance your master's cause.
Where is the evidence? I am my master, so yes... I do serve me. But that's hardly the point.
Some would argue that is exactly the point.

ABG????

Anything but God.

I guess as long as there’s politics and religion people will always be divided. I don’t see a problem with this necessarily.

Atheists will accept ANY theory on the origin of existence, as long as it's anything but God.

Some would argue that is exactly the point.

Great point.

If you do decide to waste time... please do it with a shred of evidence...
I listed like 6 things.

I listed like 6 things.

He's not interested. His interest is serving Satan.

ABG????

Anything but God.

Atheists will accept ANY theory on the origin of existence, as long as it's anything but God.
Almost without exception.

It’s not that they have so much confidence in what they believe as much as it is they have too much confidence in themselves that they can be wrong about anything.

Which is why they behave for the most part how you say. ABG.

I listed like 6 things.
You listed claims made by others, and your own inability to explain things you dont understand. None of these constitute testable evidence. Ignorance is not evidence.

ABG????

Anything but God.

Almost without exception.

It’s not that they have so much confidence in what they believe as much as it is they have too much confidence in themselves that they can be wrong about anything.

Which is why they behave for the most part how you say. ABG.

They have been deceived by the prince of this world and the father of the lie.

Forum List

Back