Crazy Ben Carson cites God when asked by Overrated Candace Owens about what inspires him on her show

Blacks and liberals hate Ben Carson because he escaped from the Democrat plantation. ... :cool:

Exactly. Even though legal slavery ended a long time ago, Democrats/LIbErals think they still own black people, or at least their votes and political support. To them, an intelligent, conservative black person is the modern equivalent of a runaway slave.

I don't hate Ben Carson. I think he is a brilliant neurologist that helped children. But, he is obviously incompetent and unfit to do anything else important. And I would take my child elsewhere for neurological treatment as well.

Blacks and liberals hate Ben Carson because he escaped from the Democrat plantation. ... :cool:

Exactly. Even though legal slavery ended a long time ago, Democrats/LIbErals think they still own black people, or at least their votes and political support. To them, an intelligent, conservative black person is the modern equivalent of a runaway slave.

some people say that Sunni Man is a fascist nazi.

President Donald Trump received rousing ovation at Army-Navy game

Army, Navy officials investigate possible ‘white power’ gestures by students

Officials at the Army and Navy academies are investigating whether hand signs flashed by students standing behind a reporter during a TV interview were intended to convey a message of white supremacy.

$

republicans, christians only kid themselves everyone knows they loved hitler and his lacky, carson is no different - a christian, imposter of the 1st century.

Carson has said more idiotic things than the average conservative.

I don't hate Carson. I think he is a useful fool for todays conservative fascists.

I don't hate Ben Carson. I think he is a brilliant neurologist that helped children. But, he is obviously incompetent and unfit to do anything else important. And I would take my child elsewhere for neurological treatment as well.
You didn't see Maxine Waters leading the financial committee meeting a couple of months ago. Been in politics that long and still clueless.

When Ben Carson talks about lefties, It is like turning the lights on in a roach infested motel.

Cockroaches scatter immediately, and they find new dark hiding spots when the lights get turned on. This is why lefties hate Ben Carson.

Forum List

Back