Harry Reid Will Not Run Again!

Should be interesting to see who becomes Senate Majority Leader when the Dems take back the Senate in 2016

ROFLMAO You mean like they would retain it in 2014? What a shellacking that was....and you clowns still haven't figured out why it happened

In 2014 The Dems had to defend 23 Senate Seats the Republicans had to defend 10
In 2016 The Dems have to defend 10 Senate Seats the Republicans have to defend 24

It is part of the normal cycle of the Senate. Republicans now have to defend the seats they won in 2010

You missed the point, why did the Dems take a shellacking?

I told you

It was their turn. They were defending the seats they won on 2008

In 2016 The Dems have to defend 10 Senate Seats the Republicans have to defend 24

It is part of the normal cycle of the Senate. Republicans now have to defend the seats they won in 2010

The shit that comes out of your brain is really, seriously pathetic.

A 64 year old record loss? That's normal?

The worst ass-kicking since World War II? Literally...

You really a pathetically stupid human being.

Boxer is not going to run for re-election. Reid's not running for re-election. None of the Republicans seem in danger at this point. I think he's whistling past the graveyard.
I think crapping in his pants is a more accurate description.

This leaves the race wide open for Governor Sandoval. He will start off as the favorite to replace Reid should he run and I imagine he almost certainly will with it being an open seat. The Democrats really have nobody on their bench here as Republicans hold all state wide offices, the majorities in both houses of the state legislature, and three out of our four Congressional seats.

Reid is NOT leaving until 2016.....Reid's senate seat will be up to voters.......and with the increasing Hispanic electorate in Nevada, who knows?
Hispanics are not blacks. They dont vote Democrat all the time.
Once they get settled and start making good money, the ones I know vote Republican.

This leaves the race wide open for Governor Sandoval. He will start off as the favorite to replace Reid should he run and I imagine he almost certainly will with it being an open seat. The Democrats really have nobody on their bench here as Republicans hold all state wide offices, the majorities in both houses of the state legislature, and three out of our four Congressional seats.

Reid is NOT leaving until 2016.....Reid's senate seat will be up to voters.......and with the increasing Hispanic electorate in Nevada, who knows?
Hispanics are not blacks. They dont vote Democrat all the time.

Stephen A. Smith, a black man who works for ESPN, recommends that every black person should vote for Republicans during one election.

Should be interesting to see who becomes Senate Majority Leader when the Dems take back the Senate in 2016

ROFLMAO You mean like they would retain it in 2014? What a shellacking that was....and you clowns still haven't figured out why it happened

I told you

BS, they lost because America was fed up.

Which is why the Left touts "free health care" all the time, right?
You are one pathetic poster.

Take it up with Kaz........Health care is a necessity, a photo ID is not.

healthcare ain't free either, someone has to pay. before ACA those who paid for insurance covered those who did not, no one was denied medical treatment in the USA. There was NO healthcare crisis.

But since you brought up ID, why do you object to proving who you are before voting, you have to prove who you are before getting your foodstamps and welfare checks.

We all know the answer, because vote ID reduces voter fraud and the dems are afraid that they cannot win without fraud.

I told you

Yes, and the GOP better do something with their control or America will be fed up again in 2016.

I told you

Keep telling yourself that when Republicans have to defend 24 Senate seats and the full electorate comes out to vote in 2016

I told you

Yes, and the GOP better do something with their control or America will be fed up again in 2016.

Agreed, I hold no loyalty to either the repubs or dems, I'm most certainly a conservative but I still try to vote for the candidate's platform

....yep, and since taking over both houses of congress, their approval rating is slightly better than child molesters.
(BTW, how does your post jive with the accusation that democrats only win when they STEAL elections?)

I told you

They lost because Dem policies have produced nothing but failure and misery.

....yep, and since taking over both houses of congress, their approval rating is slightly better than child molesters.
(BTW, how does your post jive with the accusation that democrats only win when they STEAL elections?)

care to explain how republicans stole the election in 2014? The dems got their butts kicked even with all the votes of dead people.

And what was Congress' approval rating when Dems ran it?
Oops. Again.
You should quit while you're way behidn.

Sandoval is Hispanic, the first to be elected statewide, and he won reelection as governor last year with over 70% of the vote. Obviously anything can happen in the next year and a half, but at this point in time it's his race to lose should he want the seat. The highest ranking Dem here is Congresswoman Dina Titus (NV-1) and I don't see her mounting a strong enough challenge against him. It's possible one of the Democrats who got wiped out in last year's elections, like Ross Miller, could make another run, but either way Sandoval starts off the as the favorite and this race begins as Lean Republican.

Forum List

Back