Happy Columbus Day!!!!

1696863495061.png

Oh lookie trying to trigger me. The newcomers most certainly hate your demographic boy.
Trigger you? Is that even possible? All those triggers are for pretend and make believe. 😄 I don't want to trigger you boy, I'm trying to get you to accept your demographic replacement like the agreeable little cuck that you are.

And? What's your point other than the fact that they having made it here ten thousand years before Columbus kinda dampens the significance of his "discovery" from a species standpoint? It was significant from the perspective of rapists and slavers who saw personal and economic opportunity but for our species it was been there, done that.
There were actually three waves of Asia immigration to the Americas and each one displaced the one before them. Then the European immigration displaced a large portion of the Asian.

Shit happens. It is great if you are the displacer but sucks if you are the displacee.

Actually it is not much different now with all these goddamn Illegals flooding into our country now.

There were actually three waves of Asia immigration to the Americas and each one displaced the one before them. Then the European immigration displaced a large portion of the Asian.

Shit happens. It is great if you are the displacer but sucks if you are the displacee.

Actually it is not much different now with all these goddamn Illegals flooding into our country now.
That's my point. Today you're the ones being replaced. I have no problem with people celebrating the conquering of others, I'm just questioning whether you morons realize that today, you're the ones being conquered. 😄

Forum List

Back