truth social crashes at market open

Biden actually passed a bi partisan law so no future loser can try that fake electors scam Trump tried to pull.
/-----/
1716397264615.png

They stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004. I'm pretty sure Trump agrees with me which is why he's paranoid about it happening to him, with zero evidence. Sure was a lot of evidence pointing to Diebold Voting Machines though. Right? So please don't compare the two. 2000 and 2004 were stolen. Lots of evidence.

Let me give you one bit that if it were true now, imagine how Trump would feel. The owner of Diebold Voting Machines in Florida was the HEAD, the mother fucking HEAD of the Re Elect Bush in Ohio 2004. He was the head of getting Bush re elected in Ohio 2004. And Ken Blackwell (uncle tom) got it done.

We all know Trump tried stealing 2020 so baby girl, don't even play. LOL. Georgia, Michigan, fake electors, start a riot to get Mike Pence to stop the certification of the vote. Fuck you guys.

But I am sure the MAGA cult are glad to give trump and his gang all their money. It isn't anvestment, it is a donation.
I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

Just another trump scam. He will cash in and leave his devoted followers high and dry and broke...like all the other scams he has run.
It's not quite as entertaining as watching Elmo's vast fortune dwindle year by year due to over promising and barely delivering, but it's equally stupid.

They stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004. I'm pretty sure Trump agrees with me which is why he's paranoid about it happening to him, with zero evidence. Sure was a lot of evidence pointing to Diebold Voting Machines though. Right? So please don't compare the two. 2000 and 2004 were stolen. Lots of evidence.

Let me give you one bit that if it were true now, imagine how Trump would feel. The owner of Diebold Voting Machines in Florida was the HEAD, the mother fucking HEAD of the Re Elect Bush in Ohio 2004. He was the head of getting Bush re elected in Ohio 2004. And Ken Blackwell (uncle tom) got it done.

We all know Trump tried stealing 2020 so baby girl, don't even play. LOL. Georgia, Michigan, fake electors, start a riot to get Mike Pence to stop the certification of the vote. Fuck you guys.
/—-/ Bush won every Florida recount, even the ones by the media,

It's not quite as entertaining as watching Elmo's vast fortune dwindle year by year due to over promising and barely delivering, but it's equally stupid.
You guys need to wake up. Have some coffee
1716399716252.png

I know why you aren't WOKE
1716399748975.png

I will pray for you, with my new Trump bible
1716399837029.png

How can these three guys charge so much for these products then cry about inflation?

/—-/ Bush won every Florida recount, even the ones by the media,
That's a lie. For the integrity of our elections that may be the official word but that's a lie.

And don't forget how many people say they accidentally voted for Pat Buchanan.

AND, dummy, hanging chads. How many votes did you toss because of hanging chads? I bet you brushed off those hanging chads if the vote was for Bush.

So either you are stupid or a liar.

That's a lie. For the integrity of our elections that may be the official word but that's a lie.

And don't forget how many people say they accidentally voted for Pat Buchanan.

AND, dummy, hanging chads. How many votes did you toss because of hanging chads? I bet you brushed off those hanging chads if the vote was for Bush.

So either you are stupid or a liar.
MAGA is both...

Forum List

Back