Happy Columbus Day!!!!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The day we celebrate an awakening in the new world! A day that marks the beginning of the modern technological world!!

71st annual Columbus Day Parade sets off in Chicago Monday​

CHICAGO (CBS)-- Chicago's Italian-American community will be celebrating their heritage on Monday.

Those festivities begin at noon when the 71st annual Columbus Day Parade sets off on State Street from Wacker to Van Buren.

Not so fast!

DOD begs to differ:

F770t4YXoAARAFT

Not so fast!

DOD begs to differ:

F770t4YXoAARAFT
The earliest member of my family to have stepped foot on American soil dates back to the mid-1600s. That makes me as "indigenous" as the next guy. Thanks for including me in the celebration.

And Happy Columbus Day everyone!!

😄

Funnily I feel the same way about cuck white Americans who are salty over their on going demographic replacement. Columbus might of been doing it to natives in antiquity but you're the ones being conquered today.
We didn't conquer the entire world because we were wimps. When we all wake up ... we can take whatever we want!! Think Vikings. Think Romans. Think Brits. Think Bores. Push our backs against the wall and here we come.

We didn't conquer the entire world because we were wimps. When we all wake up ... we can take whatever we want!! Think Vikings. Think Romans. Think Brits. Think Bores. Push our backs against the wall and here we come.
Who's we? 😄 That don't include you you hilarious cosplayer. Today you're the one being conquered.

Forum List

Back