Happy Columbus Day!!!!

This is the day that represents the time that the technological world discovered the non-technological world.
This hemisphere owes everything to this discovery.

icegif-534.gif

This is the day that represents the time that the technological world discovered the non-technological world.
This hemisphere owes everything to this discovery.
That's a limited understanding of technology. They did bring industry to the new world but I'm not sure that made anyone happier or more fulfilled. There's a growing belief among anthropologists who study tribal people and ancient cultures that hunter gatherers were happier people over all. They worked fewer hours and spent more time socializing than we do.

You mean, the fathers in Africa that sold children into slavery.
No. They sold other people's children into slavery where as Sally Hemmings' father was Jeffersons father in law who gave Sally to Jefferson, who he would go on to rape when she was still a teenager and he in his 40s, when Jefferson married his daughter, her half sister. That's how respectable Founder Americans did it.

That's a limited understanding of technology. They did bring industry to the new world but I'm not sure that made anyone happier or more fulfilled. There's a growing belief among anthropologists who study tribal people and ancient cultures that hunter gatherers were happier people over all. They worked fewer hours and spent more time socializing than we do.
Such bullshit. The modern world gave us latex dildos. Back in the hunter-gatherer days you have to use a stick. You tell me which group is happier.

No. They sold other people's children into slavery where as Sally Hemmings' father was Jeffersons father in law who gave Sally to Jefferson, who he would go on to rape when she was still a teenager and he in his 40s, when Jefferson married his daughter, her half sister. That's how respectable Founder Americans did it.
George Jefferson?

Such bullshit. The modern world gave us latex dildos. Back in the hunter-gatherer days you have to use a stick. You tell me which group is happier.
😄

They don't need endless pharmaceuticals to keep them happy and complacent to work more than they see their families.

I don't need your history lesson, as I am aware of Jefferson's history with the woman, and his other dirty deeds concerning slavery.

What I'm getting at, is if those on the African continent, had not sold human beings in the first place, it wouldn't even have been an issue.

Regardless, their customs and lifestyles would have been interrupted. Mankind has proven time and time again throughout history, that the superiors will always seek out and conquer the inferiors.
It really doesn't matter who it was, whether an expedition by Columbus, or another, this hemisphere would never have been allowed to remain the way it was. Once the superior force came and planted it's seeds, the traditions of the inferior non-technological societies here, would forever be changed. It's useless to argue otherwise.

Forum List

Back