Happy Birthday Mick Fleetwood

I found it. It's called Hold Me. They were still good after 1975.

Who went commercial? Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, lionell Richie,

There shit got cheesy in the 80s. Su su sudio for Phil collins, uptown girl for Billy Joel, I just called to say I love you Stevey wonder and dancing on the ceiling by Lionel Ritchie.

Oh yeah, Elton John. His music was good then got really gay.

What songs from 76 and beyond do you not like from Fleetwood Mac?
just about all of it.....when you were following the Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green,Jeremy Spencer and Danny Kirwan,it was hard for me anyway, to get into the Stevie Nicks era....but thats just me....
Wow! She was great. But if you are used to one sound I get it. Like I hated yellow submarine because I grew up listening to 8 days a week.
not a very good analogy bobo,yellow submarine was one song....early Fleetwood Mac was Blues and Blues rock,.....after that they were pop/top 40 stuff.....big difference....
You disagreeable sob. Lol. I mean the entire album doofis! And I'm agreeing that when you are used to a certain way a band sounds and they change, the new style might not be as good to you. But look at how so many other people love seargent pepper and yellow submarine. I hate that shit! And I loved all that older stuff on the 8 days a week album. Anyways, each album sounds completely different and like you and Fleetwood Mac, I prefer the older stuff.

But can you name a bad Fleetwood song? One that really grinds your gears?

What's your favorite 2?
not with the guys i mentioned and never got into the later people,so cant really comment on them....
favorite 2?...thats a tough one....the 2 i showed earlier were pretty good.....there is these 2....

That's the birthday boy Mick Fleetwood in drag in the second video. Cover of the compilation LP "English Rose".

just about all of it.....when you were following the Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green,Jeremy Spencer and Danny Kirwan,it was hard for me anyway, to get into the Stevie Nicks era....but thats just me....
Wow! She was great. But if you are used to one sound I get it. Like I hated yellow submarine because I grew up listening to 8 days a week.
not a very good analogy bobo,yellow submarine was one song....early Fleetwood Mac was Blues and Blues rock,.....after that they were pop/top 40 stuff.....big difference....
You disagreeable sob. Lol. I mean the entire album doofis! And I'm agreeing that when you are used to a certain way a band sounds and they change, the new style might not be as good to you. But look at how so many other people love seargent pepper and yellow submarine. I hate that shit! And I loved all that older stuff on the 8 days a week album. Anyways, each album sounds completely different and like you and Fleetwood Mac, I prefer the older stuff.

What's your favorite 2?
not with the guys i mentioned and never got into the later people,so cant really comment on them....
favorite 2?...thats a tough one....the 2 i showed earlier were pretty good.....there is these 2....

That's the birthday boy Mick Fleetwood in drag in the second video. Cover of the compilation LP "English Rose".

he makes one ugly woman....

Forum List

Back