Zone1 Number 7s "Prophetic" Connection to Trump

With a second Trump victory people will get border protection, border closings, border walls, and funding for more border patrols. I think I will certainly like that. People will get to finish the pipeline, and people will turn back to God and righteousness. More and more babies lives will be saved from the baby killing democrat abortions.

Most of all people will NEVER be mandated to take any kind of vaccines, drugs, meds, etc.... I'm going to love that.

Keystone XL is a boondoggle that only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands.

I reread your post. You're a lunatic.

Trump is not winning anything. There have been no votes. God allows us free will then we face the consequences of our decisions. So again, if Trump wins, we wil be punished.
We will be blessed as Trump wins, relax and receive the blessing

In 2017 - That was the beginning of the Jubilean year. The ancient law ordains, "You shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound..." America had caused Trump to sound in the year of Jubilee, exactly according to scriptures.

Trump is doing all of this which is written in the Holy Bible BUT he is not aware that he is doing anything Biblical. God is in control.

Mid year 2017 of the Jubilee year...

The United States Senate passed "The Jubilee Resolution"

They passed a resolution recognizing the fiftieth year and the return of the original owner, Israel to the ancestral possession and that, as in the Jubilee, official sanctions be given to that return. But according to the law of Jubilees, for that to happen, the trumpet must sound.

On the exact date that marked the Jubilee, fifty years to the day the Six-Day War began, the United States Senate called for the president to recognize the right of the Jewish people to their ancestral possession, Jerusalem. They called on the Trump to sound. When the trump sounds in the year of Jubilee, the original owners receive the right to their ancestral possessions.

It was in 2017 that the Trump sounded in the year of Jubilee, and the original owners, the Jewish people received the right to their ancestral possession, Jerusalem.

Last edited:
In keeping with the number 7s

The land of Israel; its original title and ownership was given to Abraham in Beersheeba in the place where Abraham dug a well. Beersheeba was central to Israel's beginning. It is where Abraham had a son named Isaac, and Isaac grew up in Beersheeba. The men of the Philistine king Abimelech took possession of Abraham's well. Abraham approached the king for his well to be returned, and Abimelech returned it. The two made a covenant concerning the land. The place of the oath was called, "Well of the Oath"

well-means beer
oath-means sheva
Sheva-means 7

Beersheba
is about Abraham losing his property and having it returned to him.
Jubilee has to do with a loss and a return.

We are seeing it get played out in the natural concerning Donald Trump right before our eyes. As Trump is the Jubilee fulfillment of 2017. Seven years later, his loss must be returned to him as victory. Trump has no idea he is being used by God as part of this prophetic unfolding of the Holy Bible. He is oblivious to it.

Last edited:
King Cyrus in the Holy Bible is someone Donald Trump has been characterized as being a modern-day prophecy of. It's where Isaiah prophesied of Cyrus and speaks of a mouthpiece of the Lord.

"For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."
Isaiah 45:4-7

Isaiah 45
, and Trump was the 45th President

More on the Bible Prophecy of 7s

1. Exactly seven months after Trump's first full day in office, there was a total solar eclipse over the US continent, a path that was exclusively in the US that has not happened since 1776 (US Declaration of Independence).

2. Trump's birthday is June 14, 1946, which occurred also on a Blood Moon and the midpoint of his first term, January 20, 2019, was also on a Blood Moon.

3. Forbes Magazine ranked Trump the 777th riches person in the world

Next solar eclipse will be on April 8, it not a 7s but 8 does represent new beginnings.

51bb36170ca3520ce91306d0114ccba9.jpg
Sept meaning seven was the seventh month until the adversary changed the calendar.

He has not repented and changes his ways. He is the Anti-Christ.
But the first fallen Christ is Lucifer so you are saying Trump has the voice of the Archangel
(Anti-Lucifer)
1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the Trump of God.

But the first fallen Christ is Lucifer so you are saying Trump has the voice of the Archangel
(Anti-Lucifer)
Lucifer is not a Christ, and has never been mentioned as one anywhere in the Holy Bible. You don't have scripture for the first part you posted.

Concerning Trump God speaks of him as being a trumpet - not an angel.

Lucifer is not a Christ, and has never been mentioned as one anywhere in the Holy Bible. You don't have scripture for the first part you posted.

Concerning Trump God speaks of him as being a trumpet - not an angel.
Lucifer is merely a created image of a man not an actual person, but a created persona like mythologies.(Ezekiel28)

Lucifer is called the image of a man claimed the anointed
(christ) cherub (guardian in Hebrew is Nazarei) thus called a Nazarene (guardian of the nt). Only prophet ever called anointed cherub and perfect - Ezekiel 28:14-15
was this image of a man called Jesus, thus only he can be deemed son of perdition aka lucifer aka morning star (fallen arc of venus symbolising his fall).

Lucifer
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

The Ramadan secret:
The Messenger Michael tells them to circle Sheva times around the Silicone Rock in the black box (symbolizing computer), to focus on that until the time in the future it be revealed (and make sense) cause it secrets the name just as keeping Shevot in "rememberance of my name"

What do you think about this? I booked a one way ticket on a Boeing 777 and the ticket cost $777.00 even.

I'm not sure if this is a sign from Heaven, or if I should go to Vegas, but after flying on an Airbus after the Boeing, I think the 777 is a piece of shit.
Take an illegal and a rickshaw.

What do you think about this? I booked a one way ticket on a Boeing 777 and the ticket cost $777.00 even.

I'm not sure if this is a sign from Heaven, or if I should go to Vegas, but after flying on an Airbus after the Boeing, I think the 777 is a piece of shit.
It's a Boeing, if it landed safely in one piece and you made it, that's a blessing.
8izrk8.jpg

(Anti-Lucifer)
You are as bad a theologian for the Jews as the Christians.

Please keep posting.

You are as bad a theologian for the Jews as the Christians.

Please keep posting.
coming from you, that's a double negative thus a compliment, so thanks for the compliment and reinforcing the first chapter of my book describing ad hominem responses on both religious and political debates and discussions.

Forum List

Back