Happy Birthday Mick Fleetwood

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
70 years old tomorrow. Where did the time go? Man...what great music his band put out!

MickFleetwood_FTR.jpg

Happy Birthday, Mick Fleetwood! Which Fleetwood Mac Songs Did He Write?

they were a really great band from 1968 til about 73....then they went commercial....
What songs were commercial?

When I think of Fleetwood Mac I think of that song with cowbell. It's not even a Stevey Nick's song. What's the name? It goes Harmon Harmon Harmon me me. The other girl in the band sings it.

they were a really great band from 1968 til about 73....then they went commercial....

When I think of Fleetwood Mac I think of that song with cowbell. It's not even a Stevey Nick's song. What's the name? It goes Harmon Harmon Harmon me me. The other girl in the band sings it.
bobo after 1975 they were very commercial....and as far as that song goes you would have to ask the people here who were fans after 75....

bobo after 1975 they were very commercial....and as far as that song goes you would have to ask the people here who were fans after 75....
I found it. It's called Hold Me. They were still good after 1975.

Who went commercial? Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, lionell Richie,

There shit got cheesy in the 80s. Su su sudio for Phil collins, uptown girl for Billy Joel, I just called to say I love you Stevey wonder and dancing on the ceiling by Lionel Ritchie.

Oh yeah, Elton John. His music was good then got really gay.

What songs from 76 and beyond do you not like from Fleetwood Mac?

There shit got cheesy in the 80s. Su su sudio for Phil collins, uptown girl for Billy Joel, I just called to say I love you Stevey wonder and dancing on the ceiling by Lionel Ritchie.

just about all of it.....when you were following the Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green,Jeremy Spencer and Danny Kirwan,it was hard for me anyway, to get into the Stevie Nicks era....but thats just me....

just about all of it.....when you were following the Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green,Jeremy Spencer and Danny Kirwan,it was hard for me anyway, to get into the Stevie Nicks era....but thats just me....
Wow! She was great. But if you are used to one sound I get it. Like I hated yellow submarine because I grew up listening to 8 days a week.

Wow! She was great. But if you are used to one sound I get it. Like I hated yellow submarine because I grew up listening to 8 days a week.
not a very good analogy bobo,yellow submarine was one song....early Fleetwood Mac was Blues and Blues rock,.....after that they were pop/top 40 stuff.....big difference....

not a very good analogy bobo,yellow submarine was one song....early Fleetwood Mac was Blues and Blues rock,.....after that they were pop/top 40 stuff.....big difference....
You disagreeable sob. Lol. I mean the entire album doofis! And I'm agreeing that when you are used to a certain way a band sounds and they change, the new style might not be as good to you. But look at how so many other people love seargent pepper and yellow submarine. I hate that shit! And I loved all that older stuff on the 8 days a week album. Anyways, each album sounds completely different and like you and Fleetwood Mac, I prefer the older stuff.

But can you name a bad Fleetwood song? One that really grinds your gears?

What's your favorite 2?

You disagreeable sob. Lol. I mean the entire album doofis! And I'm agreeing that when you are used to a certain way a band sounds and they change, the new style might not be as good to you. But look at how so many other people love seargent pepper and yellow submarine. I hate that shit! And I loved all that older stuff on the 8 days a week album. Anyways, each album sounds completely different and like you and Fleetwood Mac, I prefer the older stuff.

What's your favorite 2?
not with the guys i mentioned and never got into the later people,so cant really comment on them....
favorite 2?...thats a tough one....the 2 i showed earlier were pretty good.....there is these 2....

What's your favorite 2?
not with the guys i mentioned and never got into the later people,so cant really comment on them....
favorite 2?...thats a tough one....the 2 i showed earlier were pretty good.....there is these 2....

Horrible! Those grinded my gears. What is wrong with you?

And how could you miss all the great stuff they did after they got their shit together?

What's your favorite 2?

And how could you miss all the great stuff they did after they got their shit together?

sure it was bobo i understand....you fucking watch the bachelor and those kind of shows,no wonder you like pop music....lol....

What's your favorite 2?

sure it was bobo i understand....you fucking watch the bachelor and those kind of shows,no wonder you like pop music....lol....

The bachelorette is black and there's a white racist on the show fucking with all the black guys. I think they want to weed out the thugs if you know what I mean.

I can't wait to see if she picks a white or black guy

What's your favorite 2?

The bachelorette is black and there's a white racist on the show fucking with all the black guys. I think they want to weed out the thugs if you know what I mean.

maybe she will pick the Asian guy with the little pecker....

What's your favorite 2?

maybe she will pick the Asian guy with the little pecker....

He has absolutely no game. He's out of his league. I think he's Samoan or something like that. Or phillipeno

Forum List

Back