Are Kanye and Jay Z Right?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I disagree with them

Beyonce has a beautiful voice and has sung a lot of good songs, but what album does she thinks deserved to win Album of the Year? How many hits were on that album? Probably why you never won album of the year. Other artists had 10 good songs on an album and you have 3 or 4 good ones on your albums. So I would need to know the album you think was worthy and who beat you. Then I can compare them and see which album had more hits.

I'm so pissed about this but also love it. Because it shows what sore losers they are, who think they are better than everyone else. It shows they are scared they are being forgotten. She thought she was royalty. Especially after 8 years of hanging with the Obama's. Today they are a side note. Not asked to perform. Miley Cyrus and Cza got this girl. Sit your old fat ass down. Even Mariah is treated like a Diva but not Beyonce. She was ignored. And this was Jaz Z pulling a Kanye, or Will Smith.

Did Taylor Swift beat her again? Sorry Beyonce, you are no Taylor Swift. And that's got to hurt.

Does she ever write her own music or lyrics?

Much of todays music is basically an episode of The Voice or American Idol, except it is worse, because people on these shows often sing classic songs that were written with some spirit and soul.

Does she ever write her own music or lyrics?

Much of todays music is basically an episode of The Voice or American Idol, except it is worse, because people on these shows often sing classic songs that were written with some spirit and soul.
I bet she isn't writing her songs. And even if she is, does she have the number of catchy hits that Taylor Swift has? No. I didn't even know Beyonce had an album in 2023. What's the most popular song on it?

I met a girl who could write and sing cover songs like a country music dream. She was going off to Nashville. She wants to be the singer but until then, she will write songs for women like Miranda Lambert. I bet she doesn't write her own songs either. But I could be wrong. I wish there was a list of who writes their own songs and who is just given hits.

I couldn't care less.

You must.Th You came here.

Jon Batiste, boygenius, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Janelle Monáe, Olivia Rodrigo, and SZA were the other nominees in the coveted category. In her acceptance speech, Swift spoke of her love for the music industry.

OMG I just realized Beyonce wasn't even nominated. LOL. That's what I thought. I don't remember her releasing an album last year.

Renaissance

That was Beyonce's last album. Is there one song on this album I recognize? Let me look

Renaissance (also referred to as Act I: Renaissance) is the seventh studio album by American singer Beyoncé.

The platinum-certified lead single "Break My Soul" was released on June 20, 2022, and reached number one on several charts worldwide, including the US Billboard Hot 100. The album's second single "Cuff It" peaked in the top ten on the Billboard Hot 100 and internationally.

Sorry Beyonce. You are part of a generation who can't take not winning.

named the best album of the year by publications such as the Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, NPR, Pitchfork, and Rolling Stone, which would later place the record at number 71 on their 500 Greatest Albums of All Time list.[3] Renaissance and its songs garnered nine nominations at the 65th Annual Grammy Awards (including Album of the Year) and won four awards, including Best Dance/Electronic Album, making Beyoncé the most awarded artist in the Grammy Awards history.

Imagine crying just because you have never won album of the year. They've showered you with Grammy's but it's not enough. Sore fucking loser.

The libs who run the music industry are bigoted, so the accusations of Jay Z and Beyonce certainly are worthy of investigation.

You must.Th You came here.

Jon Batiste, boygenius, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Janelle Monáe, Olivia Rodrigo, and SZA were the other nominees in the coveted category. In her acceptance speech, Swift spoke of her love for the music industry.

OMG I just realized Beyonce wasn't even nominated. LOL. That's what I thought. I don't remember her releasing an album last year.

Renaissance

That was Beyonce's last album. Is there one song on this album I recognize? Let me look

Renaissance (also referred to as Act I: Renaissance) is the seventh studio album by American singer Beyoncé.

The platinum-certified lead single "Break My Soul" was released on June 20, 2022, and reached number one on several charts worldwide, including the US Billboard Hot 100. The album's second single "Cuff It" peaked in the top ten on the Billboard Hot 100 and internationally.

Sorry Beyonce. You are part of a generation who can't take not winning.

named the best album of the year by publications such as the Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, NPR, Pitchfork, and Rolling Stone, which would later place the record at number 71 on their 500 Greatest Albums of All Time list.[3] Renaissance and its songs garnered nine nominations at the 65th Annual Grammy Awards (including Album of the Year) and won four awards, including Best Dance/Electronic Album, making Beyoncé the most awarded artist in the Grammy Awards history.

Imagine crying just because you have never won album of the year. They've showered you with Grammy's but it's not enough. Sore fucking loser.
I must NOT. Imagine that.

Bitch-Bitch-Bitch... that's what you should do while accepting an award...

Note my sarcasm.

The libs who run the music industry are bigoted, so the accusations of Jay Z and Beyonce certainly are worthy of investigation.

So you agree corporations are run by white bigots?

What about the cons who run corporate America? Are they bigots? I say the ones who don't have affirmative action programs in place are.

Or are you pretending the white cons who run corporate America aren't bigots?

Are RINO's bigots?

I can only roll my eyes.

I mean seriously. Wgaf?

I was happy to see Celine Dion doing relatively ok.

I was happy to see Billy Joel back at the piano and writing and performing a new song. The song itself wasn’t a major hit, imho. But it was good. I hope he has another round or two left in the tank.

And the Fasr Cars performance was great by the original writer/singer and by the new singer.

I was surprised that Miley looked like an older woman with her hairstyle. But I have to give her a bit of credit. She actually was entertaining.

I’m not a big Taylor Swift fan but I think she’s a talented singer/writer and performer. She knows how to work and she smart (outside of her politics). 😜

I am not a fan of all of Billie Eilish’s songs, but she has a fascinating voice which appeals to my ear. She is also a very talented musician. As is her brother. In fact, voice aside, he may be the better musician. She has prettier eyes.

More Black BS spinning and falsehoods. Clean up your boys. Cut the crime 90%. The killings. The un-provoked off the charts Violent felonius behavior. The murders. Make it possible for a business to open up and hire your lame arses. Get up, Clean up, Show up, pull your pants up, yes sir, yes ma'am. Stop playing victim.

Again the Vietnamese showed up as despised "BOAT People" after nasty war late 70s'. They did not go on and on and on about poor me. They went to WORK. Now they are highly successful Americans. No thought of them nowdays as a minority because they FIT IN.

Last edited:
More Black BS spinning and falsehoods. Clean up your boys. Cut the crime 90%. The killings. The un-provoked off the charts Violent felonius behavior. The murders. Make it possible for a business to open up and hire your lame arses. Get up, Clean up, Show up, pull your pants up, yes sir, yes ma'am. Stop playing victim.

Again the Vietnamese showed up as despised "BOAT People" after nasty war late 70s'. They did not go on and on and on about poor me. They went to WORK. Now they are highly successful Americans. No thought of them nowdays as a minority because they FIT IN.
1707238181623.png

Forum List

Back