Zone1 Number 7s "Prophetic" Connection to Trump

Let's just cut to the chase. What conclusion are you looking to come to?
My conclusion is clear. Jesus said you could tell by works and there is no work Trump has done visibly that is godly. He has admitted to not needing to ask God for forgiveness and you think he is a representative for God.

7. Trump’s second presidential victory has a 7s “Return” in the template. Just as his initial presidential victory had a 7s in the template.

Isn't it just remarkable how God is so orderly in everything He does? What a blessing, the trump sounds for Jubilee.
Hopefully there is no second Trump victory. You won't like what happens if he wins.

My conclusion is clear. Jesus said you could tell by works and there is no work Trump has done visibly that is godly. He has admitted to not needing to ask God for forgiveness and you think he is a representative for God.

Trump has said that he's the chosen.

All have sinned.

God chooses who he wants to chose. He has chosen Donald J. Trump. Saul crucified the saints, and Jesus chose him, he was renamed Paul.

Trump declares himself to be ‘the chosen one’
After promoting claim that Israelis 'love him like he is the second coming of God,' US president defends China trade war by describing himself as the messiah

All have sinned.

God chooses who he wants to chose. He has chosen Donald J. Trump. Saul crucified the saints, and Jesus chose him, he was renamed Paul.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Hopefully there is no second Trump victory. You won't like what happens if he wins.
With a second Trump victory people will get border protection, border closings, border walls, and funding for more border patrols. I think I will certainly like that. People will get to finish the pipeline, and people will turn back to God and righteousness. More and more babies lives will be saved from the baby killing democrat abortions.

Most of all people will NEVER be mandated to take any kind of vaccines, drugs, meds, etc.... I'm going to love that.

All have sinned.

God has not chosen Trump. That is a hard reality you better face. Then change before its too late. Saul changed once God struck him. Trump has not shown any form of repentance.

God has not chosen Trump. That is a hard reality you better face. Then change before its too late. Saul changed once God struck him. Trump has not shown any form of repentance.
Trump held, and raised the Holy Bible up in air for the entire world to see and know that they must turn to God.

God not only chose Trump, God turned all those blue states red in favor of his chosen Trump... process that!

With a second Trump victory people will get border protection, border closings, border walls, and funding for more border patrols. I think I will certainly like that. People will get to finish the pipeline, and people will turn back to God and righteousness. More and more babies lives will be saved from the baby killing democrat abortions.

Most of all people will NEVER be mandated to take any kind of vaccines, drugs, meds, etc.... I'm going to love that.
People will get none of those things. That pipeline wasn't going to do anything. Mandating people to take a vaccine to stop the spread of a deadly virus was a good thing and the responsibility of the government to [provide public safety. I don't have nice words to say to you nutjobs who whine about being forced to stay alive. My brother had cardiac arrest and was progressing nicely until he was put in a rehab place where people like you worked who believed it was wrong for the government to make them wear masks. He got COVID while trying to recover from cardiac arrest and then his health went downhill from there until he died. So you go take your forced mandate whining and shove it up your ---.

Straight up crossbody, you're a loon who is folowing satan thinking he's God. A nutjob extremist fundamentalist crazy. In every case in the bible where God picks someone, they change. They no longer have the same behavior. When God hits you, its a life changing event. You don't stay the same, and you most certainly understand that seeking his forgiveness is a daily thing we have in order to work towards being like God. Trump is arrogant and doubles down on his sin instead of seeking forgiveness and repentance. If we elect Trump, God will once again turn his back on this country like he did to cause COVID to come here and infect/kill more people than any other country on earth. COVID was a plague, a warning from God and America got it worse than anyone else. Why? Because we chose Donald Trump.

Process that.

Trump held, and raised the Holy Bible up in air for the entire world to see and know that they must turn to God.

God not only chose Trump, God turned all those blue states red in favor of his chosen Trump... process that!
Trump held the bible upside down for a photo op after trying to order troops on the street to shoot protesters. God is not impressed by photo ops.

People will get none of those things. That pipeline wasn't going to do anything. Mandating people to take a vaccine to stop the spread of a deadly virus was a good thing and the responsibility of the government to [provide public safety. I don't have nice words to say to you nutjobs who whine about being forced to stay alive. My brother had cardiac arrest and was progressing nicely until he was put in a rehab place where people like you worked who believed it was wrong for the government to make them wear masks. He got COVID while trying to recover from cardiac arrest and then his health went downhill from there until he died. So you go take your forced mandate whining and shove it up your ---.

Straight up crossbody, you're a loon who is folowing satan thinking he's God. A nutjob extremist fundamentalist crazy. In every case in the bible where God picks someone, they change. They no longer have the same behavior. When God hits you, its a life changing event. You don't stay the same, and you most certainly understand that seeking his forgiveness is a daily thing we have in order to work towards being like God. Trump is arrogant and doubles down on his sin instead of seeking forgiveness and repentance. If we elect Trump, God will once again turn his back on this country like he did to cause COVID to come here and infect/kill more people than any other country on earth. COVID was a plague, a warning from God and America got it worse than anyone else. Why? Because we chose Donald Trump.

Process that.
We are going to elect Trump you will both deal with it and live with it.:yapyapyapf::yapyapyapf::yapyapyapf:

We are going to elect Trump you will both deal with it and live with it.:yapyapyapf::yapyapyapf::yapyapyapf:
Trump can't win with 30 percent of the vote. So again, if Trump is elected America will be punished. You will understand just exactly who the real God is.

Trump held the bible upside down for a photo op after trying to order troops on the street to shoot protesters
Trump did not enter the church during this appearance.[122] It was his third visit to the church since being elected president.[123] There were viral social media claims and news reports that Trump had held the Bible upside down during the photo op, but these were untrue.[124][125] However, the Bible version Trump held up was a Revised Standard Version, which is not endorsed by evangelical Christians (a large portion of Trump's political base), due in part to translations like that in Isaiah 7:14, where Hebrew: עַלְמָה, romanized: almah is rendered "young woman" rather than "virgin" — which to evangelicals questions the prophecy of the miracle of Incarnation.[126]

• Informative
Trump can't win with 30 percent of the vote. So again, if Trump is elected America will be punished. You will understand just exactly who the real God is.
Trump is already winning and winning with God's help.

Trump held the Bible upside down.. it was a bloody photo op having NOTHING to do with faith.

His malignant narcissism has destroyed his mind.

• Thanks
Trump is already winning and winning with God's help.
Trump is not winning anything. There have been no votes. God allows us free will then we face the consequences of our decisions. So again, if Trump wins, we wil be punished.

Forum List

Back