Hamas SCUM !

I am, Princess, and claiming you defended me is just another of your lies. You confronted Seal's lies about Hamas being an Israeli creation and I gave you kudos for telling the truth ... something you so rarely do.
Lipush's point, which you and Seal assiduously avoided, is that if America's neighbors were firing rockets and grenades into our border towns, our response would be swift, violent, and justified.

I already answered that Israel replied with a shit ton of bombs....when Hezbollah did the cross border raid what did Israel's in return? Turned lebonan into a parking lot.....now they won't always do that in gaza because they are often the ones who break the ceasefire and are always flying over Gaza's airspace....and they control all of Gaza's borders....and what goes in and out....America doesn't control Mexico

Israel doesn't govern Lebanon or Gaza and you correctly pointed out that Israel does exactly what the US would do if our neighbors acted as Israel's neighbors do ... make it crystal clear that doing that crap carries a steep price tag.
Just ask Hasan Nusrallah.
Following Israel's response to Hezbollah's provocation in 2006, Hezbollah and Lebanon suffered severe damage prompting Nasrallah's admission that if he "realized there was even a one percent chance of a sustained military response from Israel, he would not have given orders to kidnap the Israeli soldiers."
Since that crushing defeat the Lebanese side of the border has been quiet enough to hear a pin drop a mile away.
Funny how a swift, violent response to violence can lead to peaceful coexistence, eh?

It's been a few years Buddy calm down.....and Israel still controls 7 of the 8 borders to gaza they control all that goes in and out....and their seas ......so that's a siege..

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, how convenient. When your lying is outed by a Gazan you call it "semantics."
Face it, Princess ... you lie because the truth just doesn't satisfy your mindless hate for Jews.

i explained to him what i meant and he accepts it.
it was semantics.

BullShit!
Of course he accepts it because he wants to and needs to but that doesn't mean it's true. As we both know you are a lying Nazi slug.

calm down there, big fellah. you have a lot more windmills to tilt at.

lolol...ok...the jewish god, Y-H-W-H, who is so friggin' stupid that he didn't create pat sajak on the first day (further proof that jews hate catholics) and so friggin' cheap that he has yet to buy a vowel from him, moulded HAMAS out of the ether so his chosen ones wouldn't over sleep after a hard friday night putting away whiskey by the jarful with II belfast bde of oglaigh na h'eireann..go murphs...which is gaelic for "screw the sheenies" (which we did in good order, by the way, and they loved it) and wake up in plenty of time to the sounds and sites of the rockets red glare and bombs bursting in air and slap that box with god in it on their forheads and go beat their nheads...and the box...against the wall in a clear case of attempted deicide.

there. does that satisfy you, or are you gonna throw up some other stlly thing like you guys do to get the muslims and catholics at each other because you are pissing yourself at the thought of both of us seeing through your games.

Define Jihadism for me and who are these Jihadist people? Same with Islamism because I don't believe in those kind of terms but sure let's have a try

You don't believe in them because to do so would force you to confront the reality of your monumental hypocrisy and you just don't want to see it. You could have easily found these definitions if you were sincere. You're just a fraud:

Jihadism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who does jihadism? Alqaeda?

That Wikipedia link gives a general overview including a bit of "who does jihadism." There are other sources which delve much more deeply into the subject. I am not here to spoon feed you, Princess, just lead you like a camel to water. It is up to you to actually drink.

They aren't....only considered that by Israesl allies and mostly white people...western countries....we all know how hypocritical western countries

Hmmm.
So you live in this "mostly white people" world, enjoying the freedoms and the opportunities and the quality of life yet you still harbor disdain for it.
And you have the nerve to call those "mostly white people" countries hypocritical?
Allow me to suggest you take your prejudiced ass back to whatever cesspool you came from and don't return to this "hypocritical" part of the world.
Don't worry about us, we'll be just fine without you.

I never said that I'm talking about the goverments.....fucking liar ass bitch

Me lie? Not a chance, Princess.
We have been discussing which countries consider Hamas to be nothing more than a gang of terror-rats. You responded with that tirade against "hypocritical western countries."
Now get your sorry ass back to the non-hypocritical world you came from.

You don't believe in them because to do so would force you to confront the reality of your monumental hypocrisy and you just don't want to see it. You could have easily found these definitions if you were sincere. You're just a fraud:

Jihadism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That Wikipedia link gives a general overview including a bit of "who does jihadism." There are other sources which delve much more deeply into the subject. I am not here to spoon feed you, Princess, just lead you like a camel to water. It is up to you to actually drink.

Are we supposed to hate every Muslim for what alqaeda is? Shut The fuck up Man

Hmmm.
So you live in this "mostly white people" world, enjoying the freedoms and the opportunities and the quality of life yet you still harbor disdain for it.
And you have the nerve to call those "mostly white people" countries hypocritical?
Allow me to suggest you take your prejudiced ass back to whatever cesspool you came from and don't return to this "hypocritical" part of the world.
Don't worry about us, we'll be just fine without you.

We have been discussing which countries consider Hamas to be nothing more than a gang of terror-rats. You responded with that tirade against "hypocritical western countries."

Who lists them as a terror group? The goverments Dumbass

I already answered that Israel replied with a shit ton of bombs....when Hezbollah did the cross border raid what did Israel's in return? Turned lebonan into a parking lot.....now they won't always do that in gaza because they are often the ones who break the ceasefire and are always flying over Gaza's airspace....and they control all of Gaza's borders....and what goes in and out....America doesn't control Mexico

Israel doesn't govern Lebanon or Gaza and you correctly pointed out that Israel does exactly what the US would do if our neighbors acted as Israel's neighbors do ... make it crystal clear that doing that crap carries a steep price tag.
Following Israel's response to Hezbollah's provocation in 2006, Hezbollah and Lebanon suffered severe damage prompting Nasrallah's admission that if he "realized there was even a one percent chance of a sustained military response from Israel, he would not have given orders to kidnap the Israeli soldiers."
Since that crushing defeat the Lebanese side of the border has been quiet enough to hear a pin drop a mile away.
Funny how a swift, violent response to violence can lead to peaceful coexistence, eh?

It's been a few years Buddy calm down.....and Israel still controls 7 of the 8 borders to gaza they control all that goes in and out....and their seas ......so that's a siege..

As usual you are lying. You conveniently forget those "peaceful" Gazans share a border with brotherly Egypt. How's that working out for ya?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...8ICYBg&usg=AFQjCNEz0ZAFHSwowqOnImO3RQKp3KvcTw

As usual you are lying. You conveniently forget those "peaceful" Gazans share a border with brotherly Egypt. How's that working out for ya?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...8ICYBg&usg=AFQjCNEz0ZAFHSwowqOnImO3RQKp3KvcTw

And they share one border with Egypt and its the rafah border.....the other 7 borders are Israeli moron

If you want to use the term al Qaeda to describe all Jihadists that's fine with me but the al Qaeda we all know and love is just a drop in the Jihadist bucket.
As for blaming all Muslims, if you read any of the posts I authored in the matter of the "Arab Street" rage that has taken the lives of American diplomats and many others as well, I specifically said that if 1000 terror-rats show up at a foreign embassy with mayhem in mind, 10,000 real Muslims should show up and tell 'em "hell no, that's not the Muslim way."
As always you must lie about me to make your point because the truth just doesn't get it done.

If you want to use the term al Qaeda to describe all Jihadists that's fine with me but the al Qaeda we all know and love is just a drop in the Jihadist bucket.
As for blaming all Muslims, if you read any of the posts I authored in the matter of the "Arab Street" rage that has taken the lives of American diplomats and many others as well, I specifically said that if 1000 terror-rats show up at a foreign embassy with mayhem in mind, 10,000 real Muslims should show up and tell 'em "hell no, that's not the Muslim way."
As always you must lie about me to make your point because the truth just doesn't get it done.

Nope protesting is allows and there are already police and military there.....

And 10,000 people can fit next to an embassy? Really you fucking nazi?

And they share one border with Egypt and its the rafah border.....the other 7 borders are Israeli moron

Gazans have the ability to move goods and people through the more than 5 mile long border they share with brotherly Egypt, Princess. Stop blaming Israel for the Gazan's inability to get along with their neighbors.

Gazans protest closure of Egyptian tunnels - thenews.com.pk

Gazans have the ability to move goods and people through the more than 5 mile long border they share with brotherly Egypt, Princess. Stop blaming Israel for the Gazan's inability to get along with their neighbors.

The border is not 5 miles long dumbass ive been there myself and it's very hard to get many goods in....it's alll just a few trucks....

And the tunnels are open right now

Sayit, you talking to Baghdad Bob again?

The gov'ts of those "hypocritical western countries" as you call them, represent their respective countries and their people, Dumbass, just like Hamas represents those "peaceful" Gazans.
You do believe Hamas represents those Gazans, right Princess?

That's not an excuse you moron..that's a fact Israelis give weopons to their settler kids
SOME Israeli settlers are like that - not all. Nor is that hate endorsed or supported by the general Israeli population OR the government.

OTOH, HAMAS *is* the Gazan Government.

lolol...you are so transparent...what next.

bernie madoff only bilked SOME gentiles out of their retirement...

only SOME rabbis were selling SOME organs out of the backs of vans...

baruch goldstein only killed SOME muslims as they worshipped...

OTOH, only SOME members...21... of the samouni family were killed after they were herded into a building by the IDF and were shelled when SOME other members of the IDF artilleried them, and all under the control of a government that was elected by SOME of the israeli people.

Was there a point in your rant above, Seal? Other than dreaming up an excuse for flaming me ?

The gov'ts of those "hypocritical western countries" as you call them, represent their respective countries and their people, Dumbass, just like Hamas represents those "peaceful" Gazans.
You do believe Hamas represents those Gazans, right Princess?

No they don't a lot of Americans don't agree with the foriegn policy same with Europeans what world do you fucking live in? Your fucking fantasies man?

i explained to him what i meant and he accepts it.
it was semantics.

BullShit!
Of course he accepts it because he wants to and needs to but that doesn't mean it's true. As we both know you are a lying Nazi slug.

calm down there, big fellah. you have a lot more windmills to tilt at.

lolol...ok...the jewish god, Y-H-W-H, who is so friggin' stupid that he didn't create pat sajak on the first day (further proof that jews hate catholics) and so friggin' cheap that he has yet to buy a vowel from him, moulded HAMAS out of the ether so his chosen ones wouldn't over sleep after a hard friday night putting away whiskey by the jarful with II belfast bde of oglaigh na h'eireann..go murphs...which is gaelic for "screw the sheenies" (which we did in good order, by the way, and they loved it) and wake up in plenty of time to the sounds and sites of the rockets red glare and bombs bursting in air and slap that box with god in it on their forheads and go beat their nheads...and the box...against the wall in a clear case of attempted deicide.

there. does that satisfy you, or are you gonna throw up some other stlly thing like you guys do to get the muslims and catholics at each other because you are pissing yourself at the thought of both of us seeing through your games.

OK, Seal - this is purely your putrid imagination working overtime and so ridiculous it's not worth addressing seriously.

BIK, I feel you're mistaken to suggest that the Israeli settlers have some kind of 'standard' of seeking to attack Muslims and giving weapons to children.

AS I think it's mistaken to suggest that Israeli Muslims OR Palestinians in any large organized groups do the same. It DOES appear from HAMAS' 'Charter' that they ARE deliberately promoting genocide against Jews *everywhere*.....but I just don't believe that most or even many Gazans are more interested in murdering Jews than in living their own lives.

If you want to call that a 'double standard', then go ahead. I'd just like you to explain it to me.

Nope protesting is allows and there are already police and military there.....
And 10,000 people can fit next to an embassy? Really you fucking nazi?

Yeah, OK. You really need to lay off the crack, and get out of this "hypocritical western country." Clearly you are miserable here and we really don't need you, Princess. Really.
Make sure you read the last line of this article, DumbAss:

2 Dead, 40 Injured At US Embassy Protest In Tunis
by The Associated Press
TUNIS, Tunisia September 14, 2012, 05:45 pm ET
TUNIS, Tunisia (AP) — Violent protests outside the U.S. Embassy in Tunis against an anti-Muslim film were met with tear gas and gunshots Friday, leaving two people dead, around 40 others injured and plumes of black smoke wafting over the city.

Several dozen protesters briefly stormed the U.S. Embassy compound in Tunisia's capital, tearing down the American flag and raising a flag with the Muslim profession of faith on it as part of the protests. Protesters also set fire to and looted an American school adjacent to the embassy compound and prevented firefighters from approaching it. The school appeared to be empty and no injuries were reported.

Earlier, several thousand demonstrators had gathered outside the U.S. Embassy, including stone-throwing protesters who clashed with police, according to an Associated Press reporter on the scene.

BIK, I feel you're mistaken to suggest that the Israeli settlers have some kind of 'standard' of seeking to attack Muslims and giving weapons to children.

AS I think it's mistaken to suggest that Israeli Muslims OR Palestinians in any large organized groups do the same. It DOES appear from HAMAS' 'Charter' that they ARE deliberately promoting genocide against Jews *everywhere*.....but I just don't believe that most or even many Gazans are more interested in murdering Jews than in living their own lives.

If you want to call that a 'double standard', then go ahead. I'd just like you to explain it to me.

Well first off this sayit Fagg is a moron

Anyways well hate to break it to ya but I've been to gaza when settlers where there and when the IDF was there....I am shocked that you support the settlers...the settlements are big problem and they are taught to hate a lot....I've seen it in my own eyes....same with the IDF they don't give a shit about palestinains....all they did in gaza was raid homes 24/7 and question everybody and close all our fucking streets...you don't know how much of scumbags they are....I dont get what you think they are moral or peaceful they aren't at all..

Forum List

Back