Hamas SCUM !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohSO_MGNw1Q&feature=g-vrec

46:23-47:13

and people defend these animals ? He's a freakin kid !!!

irked.gif

i don't know who defends HAMAS, but i sure as hell know who created it. HAMAS is israel's child and sprung from her evil loins, bought and paid for so as not to have to deal with a more secular PLO.

i am going to leave it up to you to delve into the shadey, double dealing, shylock aspects and stereotypes reinforced by the above. if you spent half the time seeking peacce as you do generating excuses to continue making war you wouldn't create organisations like HAMAS.

as for defending animals, what ever did happen to that little jewish girl who was gang raped by israeli soldiers from the time she was 11 'til the time she was 14. you know the one...the little girl who they said was engaging in consentual sex with 30+ braave men of the IDF. oh, forget it. i probably don't understand. there is probably something very talmudic about it that will take me years of study to learn how to place the blame at that little girl's feet.

I agree with you on many things but Israel didn't create Hamas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohSO_MGNw1Q&feature=g-vrec

46:23-47:13

and people defend these animals ? He's a freakin kid !!!

irked.gif

i don't know who defends HAMAS, but i sure as hell know who created it. HAMAS is israel's child and sprung from her evil loins, bought and paid for so as not to have to deal with a more secular PLO.

i am going to leave it up to you to delve into the shadey, double dealing, shylock aspects and stereotypes reinforced by the above. if you spent half the time seeking peacce as you do generating excuses to continue making war you wouldn't create organisations like HAMAS.

as for defending animals, what ever did happen to that little jewish girl who was gang raped by israeli soldiers from the time she was 11 'til the time she was 14. you know the one...the little girl who they said was engaging in consentual sex with 30+ braave men of the IDF. oh, forget it. i probably don't understand. there is probably something very talmudic about it that will take me years of study to learn how to place the blame at that little girl's feet.

Suddenly you care for Israeli teens? Don't make me laugh. You care whatever suits your biased agendas. I defend my people, from haters like you.

So do me a favour will you? Don't try to fool me with that attitude of caring. I know better.

What ARE we teaching our kids, exactly? You seems to be an expert
kaffeetrinker_2.gif

Settlers definitely do and they experience most or the the conflcit the same way hasan palestinans experience most or the conflcit

Be more specific please

Settlers live near and on palestinans areas or territory's....so they tend to be more religious and they experience the conflcit such as protests and riots, violence between palestinans and settlers.....so they train with weopons.....

Same with gaza people I dont need to go in depth on gaza...we alll know how much they went through....and the children in the conflcit become more religous and involved....

Palestinans and Israelis in tel aviv and Haifa for example have better lives and don't worry but do care.

Settlers definitely do and they experience most or the the conflcit the same way hasan palestinans experience most or the conflcit

Be more specific please

Settlers live near and on palestinans areas or territory's....so they tend to be more religious and they experience the conflcit such as protests and riots, violence between palestinans and settlers.....so they train with weopons.....

Same with gaza people I dont need to go in depth on gaza...we alll know how much they went through....and the children in the conflcit become more religous and involved....

Palestinans and Israelis in tel aviv and Haifa for example have better lives and don't worry but do care.

A remarkably telling sentence: "Palestinans and Israelis in tel aviv and Haifa."

Be more specific please

A remarkably telling sentence: "Palestinans and Israelis in tel aviv and Haifa."

Israelis in tel aviv and palestinaisn in Haifa don't be so hardheaded man

Kudos for confronting Seal's lies but even armed with a Gazan's POV in the matter he will continue to post his lies. Only his ignorance eclipses his hate.

Israeli forces where in gaza at that time too so they were dealing with a lot of violence

the film maker was shot and killed by the IDF.

Really?

well, yeah...but i do have to give the IDF credit, they didn't just open fire. they waited until until the film crew had shouted that they were neutrals and a british film crew...and the IDF were probably thrown off guard because the crew was waving a white flag, obviously meant to be a target of some sort.

it's cool. no soldier was indicted and israel paid a bunch of millions of pounds or something to the miller family on the stipulation that the british government not try to extradite the soldier who shot the shot to be tried for geneva convention war crimes.

so there ya go, all wrapped up as tidy as you please and good to go. sheesh, it's not like these troops are trigger happy hooligans or anything. they are the most moral army in the world, and they have the money to prove it.

Really?

well, yeah...but i do have to give the IDF credit, they didn't just open fire. they waited until until the film crew had shouted that they were neutrals and a british film crew...and the IDF were probably thrown off guard because the crew was waving a white flag, obviously meant to be a target of some sort.

it's cool. no soldier was indicted and israel paid a bunch of millions of pounds or something to the miller family on the stipulation that the british government not try to extradite the soldier who shot the shot to be tried for geneva convention war crimes.

so there ya go, all wrapped up as tidy as you please and good to go. sheesh, it's not like these troops are trigger happy hooligans or anything. they are the most moral army in the world, and they have the money to prove it.

I'll look into that later thanks for the insight though

Kudos for confronting Seal's lies but even armed with a Gazan's POV in the matter he will continue to post his lies. Only his ignorance eclipses his hate.

No problem it's not true...some people believe it though.....that would make Hamas's organization meaningless than....

They were made as "resistance" to fight against Israel....saying Israel created them is inaccurate

Be more specific please

-"Settlers live near ...palestinans areas or territory's"...

So do the people of Sderot, Eshkol and Ashquelon...

-"so they train with weopons....."

That might be true, but we found out lately that there are better way to secure the Jews of Judea and Samaria
evilgrin0028.gif
Not only weapons.

-"...and the children in the conflcit become more religous and involved...."

Which is something you cannot prevent from happening.

Suddenly you care for Israeli teens? Don't make me laugh. You care whatever suits your biased agendas. I defend my people, from haters like you.

So do me a favour will you? Don't try to fool me with that attitude of caring. I know better.

over here we call them tweens, or at the age when the rapes...(oooops...did i sat "rapes" i meant to say "when the little girl eagerly agreed to be pleasured by 35+ brave IDF warriors enoying the spoils of shoving away from a mess hall table")... began, we call them little girls.

maybe if you spent a little less time defending your people from "haters" like me and a little more time defending your children from 35+ IDF "lovers" like those who had "consentual" sex with a little girl...

well, who am i to criticise your priorities. i am sure there is some talmudic "hocus pokus, screw the goatus" trick you can pull to make her one of the goyim for the time period when those brave troops were plucking her strings and that will make it A-OK. lemmee guess...you sold her in a neighbouring town.

Really?

If gansters from Mexico would have fired missiles and bomed themselves in San Diego shopping malls, your army would have turned Mexico into a huge parking lot.

Easy to play morale card with others.

Be more specific please

That might be true, but we found out lately that there are better way to secure the Jews of Judea and Samaria
evilgrin0028.gif
Not only weapons.

Ya I know out a wall hehe....and IDF blocking the streets

And I'm not saying being religious is a bad thing but that makes them think Jews are pigs and palestinans are Gentiles and God gave Jew the land

If gansters from Mexico would have fired missiles and bomed themselves in San Diego shopping malls, your army would have turned Mexico into a huge parking lot.

America isn't occupying mexico.....again that's a propoganda argument just like saying Israel created hamas is a propoganda argument......

You're starting to pull these right wing bs out of your butt now ....:D

Israel was bombing the shit out of gaza from especially from 2003 -2009

America isn't occupying mexico.....again that's a propoganda argument just like saying Israel created hamas is a propoganda argument......

Israel doesn't occupy Gaza. Whoever said that uses propaganda as well. And as much as I know, where those not the brave warriors who slaughtered the natives in the new land?:eusa_whistle: Where are all the Mestizos now? Not in Latin states?

since 2005 the situation became worse of Israeli and Gazan civilians, since Hamas rose. That's known.

evilgrin0028.gif
Not only weapons.

And I'm not saying being religious is a bad thing but that makes them think Jews are pigs and palestinans are Gentiles and God gave Jew the land

No no no. That's not the thing at all. the Jews are pigs thing is taken from the Hadith. Don't confuse that with 'Palestine'. That's from your own Islamic texts.

No problem it's not true...some people believe it though.....that would make Hamas's organization meaningless than....

They were made as "resistance" to fight against Israel....saying Israel created them is inaccurate

And Seal will ignore that and return tomorrow (or tonight) and repeat the same lies. You must have figured by now that some if not most of the pro-"Palestinian" posters here aren't really pro-anything ... they are just anti-Israel and more specifically, anti-Jew.

Israel doesn't occupy Gaza. Whoever said that uses propaganda as well. And as much as I know, where those not the brave warriors who slaughtered the natives in the new land?:eusa_whistle: Where are all the Mestizos now? Not in Latin states?

since 2005 the situation became worse of Israeli and Gazan civilians, since Hamas rose. That's known.

They blockade and they did occupy it...they still control 7 of the borders

evilgrin0028.gif
Not only weapons.

No no no. That's not the thing at all. the Jews are pigs thing is taken from the Hadith. Don't confuse that with 'Palestine'. That's from your own Islamic texts.

And where is gentile from? There is no such thing as Jews are pigs in Hadith......Hadith only says about one incident where a certain group of ancient Jews didn't observe the sabbath that they wre turned into pigs...Muhammad never went around calling people pigs

Forum List

Back