Even the UN admits Hamas engaged in gang rape and sexual violence.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
A little too late, but the UN just admitted that Hamas subhumanoid animals engaged in rape, torture, gang rape and other forms of barbarism on Oct. 7.

Gee ya think?! it isnā€™t like the Palestinian mutants didnā€™t videotape themselves and broadcast it to the whole world, ya know.

UN team says rape, gang rape occurred during Hamas attack on Israel

Hamas response:

1709617610079.png

Islamists are the most barbaric people on the planet. Zero honor, zero remorse.
They care even less for their own women and kids. The more of them die, the more successful their cause is, or so they think. These are sick, evil people.

Report: Over 450 UNRWA Teachers Participated in Oct. 7 Massacre.
By Hana Levi Julian - 25 Adar I 5784 ā€“ March 4, 2024.

UNRWA-workers-who-participated-in-Oct-7-massacre.jpg

Photo Credit: IDF Spokesperson's Unit)

Descriptions of UNWRA workers who took part in the October 7 massacre.

Iā€™m inside, Iā€™m inside with the Jews,ā€ and ā€œWe have female hostages, I captured oneā€ ā€” just a few words, but with the impact of thousands of tons of explosives.

Israeli intelligence revealed Monday night (March 4) that more than 450 terrorists belonging to terrorist organizations in the Gaza Strip, mainly Hamas, were ā€” and in some cases still are ā€” also employed by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) tasked with providing humanitarian aid and educational services to the Palestinian Authority and Gaza populations.

The IDF has revealed two recordings incriminating two UNRWA teachers who took part in the October 7 massacre.

The first recording is of a terrorist working as an Arabic teacher at an UNRWA school in ā€˜Deir al-Balahā€™ describing his entry into Israeli territory and stating that he is holding female Israeli hostages.

ā€œWe have female captives (sabaya). I caught one,ā€ an UNRWA ā€œteacherā€ says. ā€œWe entered. I sawā€¦ They shot them in the eyes. I saw two, me and another guy from our groupā€¦ Wow, what they did. Listen, they did actions for liberation Inshallah (Allah willing).ā€

The second recording features an additional terrorist who is also an elementary school teacher at an UNRWA school in Khan Yunis, telling his family he is inside Israeli territory.

ā€œIā€™m inside, Iā€™m inside with the Jews. Wait for me on the streetā€¦ on Tamran Street.ā€

The speakers in both recorded conversations sound exhilarated, joyous, proud of their actions.

Terror organizations in the Gaza Strip routinely exploit international aid organizations for terror purposes and in the case of UNRWA, the organization has been enmeshed with Hamas for decades, adopting its genocidal aspirations of annihilating its Israeli neighbors into its school curricula.
Report: Over 450 UNRWA Teachers Participated in Oct. 7 Massacre

Attachments

• 1000003057.jpg
    1000003057.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 5
Islamists are the most barbaric people on the planet. Zero honor, zero remorse.
And they film it and admit to doing it with pride

Even the Nazis at least tried to hide their genocide.

For those who were paying attention, this has been known since Day 1.

Indeed, one of the main things preventing Hamas from releasing more hostages is the knowledge that released hostages will speak openly about these atrocities. And this is entirely a P.R. war for Hamas. They cannot accept more bad publicity.

Report: Over 450 UNRWA Teachers Participated in Oct. 7 Massacre.
By Hana Levi Julian - 25 Adar I 5784 ā€“ March 4, 2024.

UNRWA-workers-who-participated-in-Oct-7-massacre.jpg

Photo Credit: IDF Spokesperson's Unit)

Descriptions of UNWRA workers who took part in the October 7 massacre.

Iā€™m inside, Iā€™m inside with the Jews,ā€ and ā€œWe have female hostages, I captured oneā€ ā€” just a few words, but with the impact of thousands of tons of explosives.

Israeli intelligence revealed Monday night (March 4) that more than 450 terrorists belonging to terrorist organizations in the Gaza Strip, mainly Hamas, were ā€” and in some cases still are ā€” also employed by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) tasked with providing humanitarian aid and educational services to the Palestinian Authority and Gaza populations.

The IDF has revealed two recordings incriminating two UNRWA teachers who took part in the October 7 massacre.

The first recording is of a terrorist working as an Arabic teacher at an UNRWA school in ā€˜Deir al-Balahā€™ describing his entry into Israeli territory and stating that he is holding female Israeli hostages.

ā€œWe have female captives (sabaya). I caught one,ā€ an UNRWA ā€œteacherā€ says. ā€œWe entered. I sawā€¦ They shot them in the eyes. I saw two, me and another guy from our groupā€¦ Wow, what they did. Listen, they did actions for liberation Inshallah (Allah willing).ā€

The second recording features an additional terrorist who is also an elementary school teacher at an UNRWA school in Khan Yunis, telling his family he is inside Israeli territory.

ā€œIā€™m inside, Iā€™m inside with the Jews. Wait for me on the streetā€¦ on Tamran Street.ā€

The speakers in both recorded conversations sound exhilarated, joyous, proud of their actions.

Terror organizations in the Gaza Strip routinely exploit international aid organizations for terror purposes and in the case of UNRWA, the organization has been enmeshed with Hamas for decades, adopting its genocidal aspirations of annihilating its Israeli neighbors into its school curricula.
Report: Over 450 UNRWA Teachers Participated in Oct. 7 Massacre
What were their teaching, ā€œIslamic Jihad and Savagery 101ā€? I bet the prerequisite for it is ā€must be a Hamas memberā€

For those who were paying attention, this has been known since Day 1.

Indeed, one of the main things preventing Hamas from releasing more hostages is the knowledge that released hostages will speak openly about these atrocities. And this is entirely a P.R. war for Hamas. They cannot accept more bad publicity.
The ones that they raped and tortured will not live to tell their story.

Forum List

Back