Hamas SCUM !

And where is gentile from? There is no such thing as Jews are pigs in Hadith......Hadith only says about one incident where a certain group of ancient Jews didn't observe the sabbath that they wre turned into pigs...Muhammad never went around calling people pigs

The word "Goy" is taken from the Jewish Bible. It mans "Any nation which is not Israel".

And it's also used to refer to pagan believers

It us uses to describe ANY nation, or person, which does not come from Israel, or part of it.

A Jew which practices other things, is still a Jew.

SOME Israeli settlers are like that - not all. Nor is that hate endorsed or supported by the general Israeli population OR the government.

OTOH, HAMAS *is* the Gazan Government.

lolol...you are so transparent...what next.

bernie madoff only bilked SOME gentiles out of their retirement...

only SOME rabbis were selling SOME organs out of the backs of vans...

baruch goldstein only killed SOME muslims as they worshipped...

OTOH, only SOME members...21... of the samouni family were killed after they were herded into a building by the IDF and were shelled when SOME other members of the IDF artilleried them, and all under the control of a government that was elected by SOME of the israeli people.

Was there a point in your rant above, Seal? Other than dreaming up an excuse for flaming me ?

no flame...

just illustrative of how SOME people use words to avoid an issue or deflect from responsibility.

that "SOME Israeli settlers" was pretty ridiculous. i don't know about "hate' but i do know that the settlements are endorsed by the israeli government and the israeli people or...
THEY WOULDN'T BE THERE!!!

The word "Goy" is taken from the Jewish Bible. It mans "Any nation which is not Israel".

It us uses to describe ANY nation, or person, which does not come from Israel, or part of it.

i've known a lot of jews in my life, some of them good friends, and i have never heard it used in any but a derisive or condescending way.

why do i notice that? my very best friends in college was a jewish kid...my best friend ever probably, in the top two, and we both had this dangerous job so we both worked with each other (the job required a partner) and our lives depended upon each other. he hung with the irish with me and i hung with the jewish kids with him.

one day i asked him..."norm, why don't you ever use that word, 'goy' or 'goyim'. you use a lot of other jewish words." he said "look, we're going to hang with my people tonight and there will be a lot of non-jewish people at the party and i want you to listen for that word." i did, and i understood why he didn't use it. i can't exactly explain it but it was kind of like when a young white man calls an old black gentleman "boy." not the same, worsse actually because the "goy" in question weren't even addressed directly.

norm was the kind of person who actively rejected any form of racism in personal use. he said it was just a part of his culture but not a part that he liked.

the biblical "goy" is different than the racial slur "goy" of today. you can argue all you want about that isn't what it means but in this case, it is the eye of the beholfer that counts.

maybe next you will be so kind as to explain the innocence of the word "schwartz" and then i can explain to you what a benign word "******" is and how all it means is "black."

Last edited:
BIK, I feel you're mistaken to suggest that the Israeli settlers have some kind of 'standard' of seeking to attack Muslims and giving weapons to children.

AS I think it's mistaken to suggest that Israeli Muslims OR Palestinians in any large organized groups do the same. It DOES appear from HAMAS' 'Charter' that they ARE deliberately promoting genocide against Jews *everywhere*.....but I just don't believe that most or even many Gazans are more interested in murdering Jews than in living their own lives.

If you want to call that a 'double standard', then go ahead. I'd just like you to explain it to me.

Well first off this sayit Fagg is a moron

Anyways well hate to break it to ya but I've been to gaza when settlers where there and when the IDF was there....I am shocked that you support the settlers...the settlements are big problem and they are taught to hate a lot...

There are no settlers in Gaza and yet Gaza continues to be a cesspool of violence and hate.
As for me being a "fagg", Princess, clearly you are engaging in some wishful thinking. Princess,

dude, you're the guy calling everyone "princess."

there are quite a few gay people in the part of town where i live and they use that term too. i've never really heard anyone else really use it regularly.

BIK, I feel you're mistaken to suggest that the Israeli settlers have some kind of 'standard' of seeking to attack Muslims and giving weapons to children.

AS I think it's mistaken to suggest that Israeli Muslims OR Palestinians in any large organized groups do the same. It DOES appear from HAMAS' 'Charter' that they ARE deliberately promoting genocide against Jews *everywhere*.....but I just don't believe that most or even many Gazans are more interested in murdering Jews than in living their own lives.

If you want to call that a 'double standard', then go ahead. I'd just like you to explain it to me.

Anyways well hate to break it to ya but I've been to gaza when settlers where there and when the IDF was there....I am shocked that you support the settlers...the settlements are big problem and they are taught to hate a lot....I've seen it in my own eyes....same with the IDF they don't give a shit about palestinains....all they did in gaza was raid homes 24/7 and question everybody and close all our fucking streets...you don't know how much of scumbags they are....I dont get what you think they are moral or peaceful they aren't at all..

He has a point there, though. People complain settler children learn hate 12 hours a day, when the children of Gaza learn hate 24 hours a day. It is Hamas' charter to kill Jews WHEREVER they are. Once you have that, you cannot complain others do you wrong. You cannot call out in the open for Genocide, and ACT on it, then cry you're under blockade (which keeps you from doing that very same genocide you plan to do). AND complain others teach hate.

people...israelis, jews, and zionists...use the HAMAS covenant, or charter, to excuse israel's continuance of their oppression of the palestinians and further excuse israel's avoidance of entering into negotiations. they should instead focus on recent statements from the leaders of HAMAS, which send a very clear message of a hope for peace and a future for both peoples.

i cannot speak for HAMAS, and would never attempt to do so, but i can say that i know of organisations of a similar nature who will not amend their originating papers until a final peace agreement is achieved. why should HAMAS amend its covenant and then have israel do one off her famous "oopsies, we fooled ya again."

but, seeing as how you place so much store on paperwork and the like, how the hell is that constitution you promised the world some 60 years ago coming along? and why do i see another one of those "oopsies" in my future.

lemmee guess. you've been waiting for HAMAS to amend their covenant.

Anyways well hate to break it to ya but I've been to gaza when settlers where there and when the IDF was there....I am shocked that you support the settlers...the settlements are big problem and they are taught to hate a lot....I've seen it in my own eyes....same with the IDF they don't give a shit about palestinains....all they did in gaza was raid homes 24/7 and question everybody and close all our fucking streets...you don't know how much of scumbags they are....I dont get what you think they are moral or peaceful they aren't at all..

He has a point there, though. People complain settler children learn hate 12 hours a day, when the children of Gaza learn hate 24 hours a day. It is Hamas' charter to kill Jews WHEREVER they are. Once you have that, you cannot complain others do you wrong. You cannot call out in the open for Genocide, and ACT on it, then cry you're under blockade (which keeps you from doing that very same genocide you plan to do). AND complain others teach hate.

I said the IDF was raiding homes in gaza 24/7 when they were occupying it....stupid:lol:

The gov'ts of those "hypocritical western countries" as you call them, represent their respective countries and their people, Dumbass, just like Hamas represents those "peaceful" Gazans.
You do believe Hamas represents those Gazans, right Princess?

No they don't a lot of Americans don't agree with the foriegn policy same with Europeans what world do you fucking live in? Your fucking fantasies man?

Good point, Princess.
The people of most of the "hypocritical western countries" as you call them enjoy the freedom to disagree with their gov'ts, religions and each other without fear of the violent street recrimination so common in the Arab/Muslim World. That's why you are here in this "hypocritical western country" you so hate, right?
That said, if enough of us disagree with our gov't's policies we simply vote for those who do represent our sentiments. What you refuse to understand is that we elect gov'ts that do represent us because you just can't handle the truth.

excuse me, but where is this magical land that you speak of? i know a number of sikhs who may be willing to purchase some land there because it seems that they have had some bad experiences from those who have an inordinate dislike and fear, not dissimilair to yours, of the muslim hordes you speak of.

I said the IDF was raiding homes in gaza 24/7 when they were occupying it....stupid:lol:

Who ya calling stupid, eh?!
18.gif

18.gif

i believe he was talking to you.

to find out, all you have to do is follow the posts back.

it becomes much easier to figure out who it is when there are only to people in the post.

it really is a pretty simple concept, well, at least for people who aren't really stupid.

18.gif

i believe he was talking to you.

to find out, all you have to do is follow the posts back.

it becomes much easier to figure out who it is when there are only to people in the post.

it really is a pretty simple concept, well, at least for people who aren't really stupid.

Yeah yeah whatever.

BullShit!
Of course he accepts it because he wants to and needs to but that doesn't mean it's true. As we both know you are a lying Nazi slug.

calm down there, big fellah. you have a lot more windmills to tilt at.

lolol...ok...the jewish god, Y-H-W-H, who is so friggin' stupid that he didn't create pat sajak on the first day (further proof that jews hate catholics) and so friggin' cheap that he has yet to buy a vowel from him, moulded HAMAS out of the ether so his chosen ones wouldn't over sleep after a hard friday night putting away whiskey by the jarful with II belfast bde of oglaigh na h'eireann..go murphs...which is gaelic for "screw the sheenies" (which we did in good order, by the way, and they loved it) and wake up in plenty of time to the sounds and sites of the rockets red glare and bombs bursting in air and slap that box with god in it on their forheads and go beat their nheads...and the box...against the wall in a clear case of attempted deicide.

there. does that satisfy you, or are you gonna throw up some other stlly thing like you guys do to get the muslims and catholics at each other because you are pissing yourself at the thought of both of us seeing through your games.

OK, Seal - this is purely your putrid imagination working overtime and so ridiculous it's not worth addressing seriously.

and yet, i somehow did it the post without mentioning UMMAHs, CALIPHATEs, ISLAMO NAZI PIGs, BRAIN SMASHING NAIL BOMBs once even, nor did i regale you with yales of the millions of obscure charactors of various racial origins, all fluent in arabic and members of the rotaary club all from the small rural town where i grew up, who mistake me for tyra banks when i put on black face, six inch heels (they ain't for walkin' in, girlfriend) and sport hair extensions and a tam o' shanter.

Christian Brother Andrew called members of Hamas, "friend," in in his work in following Christ in Gaza, which he writes of in his book Light Force, addressed below:

"In the course of his work, Brother Andrew befriended the founder of Hamas, Sheikh Ah*med Yassin, as well as former Palestine Libera*tion Organiza*tion leader Yasser Arafat. He preaches the gospel not only to Hamas leaders in Gaza, but also to members of the Taliban in western Pakistan, where he has taken Bibles and preached in madrassas (Islamic religious schools). “I’d love to sit down and have a cup of coffee with Osama bin Laden,” Brother Andrew said, “and tell him about Jesus.”

When asked about the dangers involved in such activities, he responds with a shrug and emphasizes the importance of his ministry of presence. “Being there is worth more than 10 of the best sermons,” he said. “Be there, with your Bible and open to the Spirit, and God can tell you what to do.” Some have questioned Brother And* rew’s relationships with people the West considers “Islamic extremists,” but he responds forcefully, “They’ve forgotten Matthew 28:19 [‘So go and make followers of all people in the world.’]. You don’t wait for an invitation; you just go.”

Brother Andrew has provided doctors and medical equipment for a hospital in Gaza and supported the Baptist church there as well as Bethlehem Bible College. For such work, and in the wake of Light Force, “some Israeli friends hate me now.” But, he said, “just because I’m for the Palestinians doesn’t mean I’m against Israel—it’s not about taking sides.” His work in the occupied territories has made him a strong advocate for justice for Palestinians. “You try to be impartial,” he said, “but your emotions tell you otherwise because of the immense suffering.”

Other experts on the Middle East commend Brother Andrew’s outreach toward Muslims. “I think he sees what he is doing as ‘loving your neighbor’ and ‘loving your enemy,’” said Colin Chapman, author of Whose Promised Land? and Cross and Crescent: Responding to the Challenge of Islam. “He wants to build bridges and be a peacemaker.”

Chapman pointed in particular to Brother Andrew’s work in humanizing Islam. “Brother Andrew is aware that in the minds of many Christians and non-Christians in the West, Islam has taken the place of communism as ‘The Great Enemy,’” Chapman told Sojourners. “This kind of demonization of Muslims and Islam is particularly common among evangelical Christians. I believe he has been extremely courageous in encouraging Christians to address the challenges of the Muslim world and see Muslims as neighbors to be loved and people who need to hear the message of Jesus.”

But how to account for the warm reception he has received from many Mus*lims, when he so forthrightly preaches Jesus to them? “Muslims love him because he is a Christian who loves Jesus, loves the Bible, loves people and proves it by his works,” said Leonard Rodgers, executive director of Evangelicals for Middle East Under*standing (EMEU). “He also speaks his mind and he listens. He truly cares.”

It’s not just Brother Andrew’s charismatic personality that endears him to many Muslims. “Muslims respect any Christians who are passionate about their faith and want to share it,” Chapman said. “They also respect the fact that he is so obviously trying to be a disciple of Jesus, whom they regard as a prophet.”

In fact, it is exactly Brother Andrew’s strong faith and enthusiasm for the gospel that opens Islamic doors to him, according to Rodgers. “Muslims like holy people. They do not understand secular people,” Rodgers explained. “Many Muslims seek God more diligently than those who have grown up in a Christian culture. ... Most Christians fail to understand how much Muslims respect and honor Jesus. Brother Andrew has learned that. I don’t know how many times I have spoken to Muslims about Jesus only to have them say, ‘Oh, I love Jesus more than you.’ They mean it.” Even Sheikh Fadlallah, the spiritual leader of Hezbollah, once told Brother Andrew, “We know Jesus better than you do, because he is one of us.”

Being There - Jim Rice | Sojourners Magazine - March 2008

Sherri

For a real interpretation of that which sherri wrote in her idiotic post----find some educated muslims ---preferably young-----and say you are a jew-----and discuss religion----shoving the discussion toward christianity. In my early encounters with young highly educated muslims from countries other than the USA----I was invariably taken for a young christian woman. Thus I heard about "JEWS" I was young and candid and usually ----when the conversation became ----a bit hot------stated "I AM JEWISH" It was then that I heard about "chrisitans" and christianity" and how muslims LOVE JEWS I was fascinated that muslims of south east asia expected me to JOIN them in hating BOTH christians and hindus. In Saudi arabia-----the bibles carried by our military kids are confiscated and destroyed by shredding-----even christmas cards from home are shredded in the Post Office Anyone interested in the filth that Sherri REALLY advocates-----talk to one of our military kids who was stationed in Saudi Arabia

i've known a lot of jews in my life, some of them good friends, and i have never heard it used in any but a derisive or condescending way.

why do i notice that? my very best friends in college was a jewish kid...my best friend ever probably, in the top two, and we both had this dangerous job so we both worked with each other (the job required a partner) and our lives depended upon each other. he hung with the irish with me and i hung with the jewish kids with him.

one day i asked him..."norm, why don't you ever use that word, 'goy' or 'goyim'. you use a lot of other jewish words." he said "look, we're going to hang with my people tonight and there will be a lot of non-jewish people at the party and i want you to listen for that word." i did, and i understood why he didn't use it. i can't exactly explain it but it was kind of like when a young white man calls an old black gentleman "boy." not the same, worsse actually because the "goy" in question weren't even addressed directly.

norm was the kind of person who actively rejected any form of racism in personal use. he said it was just a part of his culture but not a part that he liked.

the biblical "goy" is different than the racial slur "goy" of today. you can argue all you want about that isn't what it means but in this case, it is the eye of the beholfer that counts.

maybe next you will be so kind as to explain the innocence of the word "schwartz" and then i can explain to you what a benign word "******" is and how all it means is "black."

"Goy" actually means a person of a different nation. I will use that word.
"Sheygetz" and "Shiksa", referring to male and female Gentiles, actually means "unclean". I will NOT use those words.

Let me put 'goy' in appropriate context:

לֹא-יִשָּׂא גוֹי אֶל-גּוֹי חֶרֶב, וְלֹא-יִלְמְדוּ עוֹד מִלְחָמָה

Sealie, somehow I doubt you've known more Jews -or known them any better! - than I have.

And that is the kindest most benign comment I can find to make, except to suggest that your 'ear' for Yiddish is lacking.

Let me put 'goy' in appropriate context:

לֹא-יִשָּׂא גוֹי אֶל-גּוֹי חֶרֶב, וְלֹא-יִלְמְדוּ עוֹד מִלְחָמָה

For those of you who can't read Hebrew, this means: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither will they learn (the art of) war anymore." A Biblical verse, using the word "goy".

for the record ---the word GOY---actually does mean "nation" ---not gentile and certainly not "animal". It was USED however to designate "other nations" and therefore even in ancient times had that connotation The use of the word "goy" to describe a non jews-----is a bit like slang ------but it is used therefore the word "goy" as the connoation----'non-jew' but DOES show up even in reference to Israel as a "nation" ie "goy" Got that everyone? This dispute reminds me of 10 year old kids giggling when told HUMANS ARE ANIMALS

"Goy" actually means a person of a different nation. I will use that word.
"Sheygetz" and "Shiksa", referring to male and female Gentiles, actually means "unclean". I will NOT use those words.

use it any way you want. i'm just telling you what my friend said and what i have observed and i have never heard it used un any way that isn't condescending or denigrating way, as those being spoken about were inferior or ignorant in some way. wheen i hear it, i hear a skur, and i am sure a lot of us "goyim" feelo thee same way.

i can tell you this for sure too...if there is a mixed event, be it social, political, cultural, educational, whatever, with gentiles and jews present and someone says "oh, that jew..." or "sheesh, the jews...", you can be damn sure it is a slur and if you accept an explanation like the one you just gave me, you would be a goddamn jew fool.

you know what. you can go down to the deep, deep south today and you will hear the word "******" used, and the people using it will tell you it isn't a slur, right before they go off and put their white sheets on...and those white sheets will be more honest than the three piece suit sipping a dry martini at a cocktail party and muttering to his drunk friend..."oy, you know...the goyim."

you want to seperate yourselves, that is your business and fine with me if that is really what you want. just don't go telling me the next day is that all you want is to be treated like everyone else.

Deach----you made no point-----I have never heard anyone deny that TODAY in common usage the word "GOY" often used derisively-----especially by ENGLISH SPEAKING JEWS Hebrew speakers still use it to simply mean NON JEWS VERY SIGNIFICANTLY is the islamo nazi pig interpretation of the word "goy" in OLDER WRITINGS like the talmud------those of your ilk go so far as to APPLY the slang derisive conotation to the word which developed MORE THAN 1000 years after the talmud was written to its usage IN THE TALMUD-------but that's ok distortion by use of semantics is what islamo nazi pigs and other people of your ilk, do.

the word SHAYGETZ and SHIKSA is a yiddish corruption of the hebrew word for a swarming insect It is used as a slang and derisive term for gentile---male---and female respectively It does not mean "unclean" however things ---especially food----infected with insects is considered "not kosher" ie either cannot be used----or in some cases such as various objects -----have to be cleaned of the infection before being used It is really very simple

Schwartzer is german/yiddish for "black person" it can be used either in a neutral or in a derisive manner just as it is used in english

Forum List

Back