Hamas SCUM !

And they share one border with Egypt and its the rafah border.....the other 7 borders are Israeli moron

Gazans have the ability to move goods and people through the more than 5 mile long border they share with brotherly Egypt, Princess. Stop blaming Israel for the Gazan's inability to get along with their neighbors.

Gazans protest closure of Egyptian tunnels - thenews.com.pk

The border is not 5 miles long dumbass ive been there myself and it's very hard to get many goods in....it's alll just a few trucks....

And the tunnels are open right now

Gaza's border with Egypt is 7 killometers ... roughly 5 miles long, DumbAss. Look it up.
The fact that it is so difficult to get goods accross it is because "brotherly" Egypt chooses to constrict that border.
You claim to know so much but with every post you prove your prodigious ignorance. and if the tunnels are open right now Israel is not controlling what goes in and out of Gaza as you mendaciously claimed. All you ever seem to do is lie, Princess. Why is that?

And they share one border with Egypt and its the rafah border.....the other 7 borders are Israeli moron

Gazans have the ability to move goods and people through the more than 5 mile long border they share with brotherly Egypt, Princess. Stop blaming Israel for the Gazan's inability to get along with their neighbors.

Sayit, you talking to Baghdad Bob again?

I'm talking at him. His head is so full of camel crap there is no way he can possibly absorb any knowledge.

The border is not 5 miles long dumbass ive been there myself and it's very hard to get many goods in....it's alll just a few trucks....

Gaza's border with Egypt is 7 killometers ... roughly 5 miles long, DumbAss. Look it up.
The fact that it is so difficult to get goods accross it is because "brotherly" Egypt chooses to constrict that border.
You claim to know so much but with every post you prove your prodigious ignorance. and if the tunnels are open right now Israel is not controlling what goes in and out of Gaza as you mendaciously claimed. All you ever seem to do is lie, Princess. Why is that?

The literal crossing has to be open for anything to go through.....and it's a very short distance fuckface....go google rafah border....and look at the images of the crossing

SOME Israeli settlers are like that - not all. Nor is that hate endorsed or supported by the general Israeli population OR the government.

OTOH, HAMAS *is* the Gazan Government.

lolol...you are so transparent...what next.

bernie madoff only bilked SOME gentiles out of their retirement...

only SOME rabbis were selling SOME organs out of the backs of vans...

baruch goldstein only killed SOME muslims as they worshipped...

OTOH, only SOME members...21... of the samouni family were killed after they were herded into a building by the IDF and were shelled when SOME other members of the IDF artilleried them, and all under the control of a government that was elected by SOME of the israeli people.

Was there a point in your rant above, Seal? Other than dreaming up an excuse for flaming me ?

His head is about to explode and all he has left is spitballs.

Excuse me, BIK: where do you think I said I 'supported' the settlers? I just don't think it's reasonable to lump over half a million people all together, was all I was trying to say to you.

I do not support ANYONE being a bully to anyone. I do NOT approve of people vandalizing others' property or threatening them. I 'support' the right of people to live in peace. I don't believe in segregation.

I admit I'm not there and so have little direct information. I do not dispute your experiences or assume you are less than honest.

I'd be shocked if I supported settlers attacking their Muslim or Christian neighbors, yes!

Excuse me, BIK: where do you think I said I 'supported' the settlers? I just don't think it's reasonable to lump over half a million people all together, was all I was trying to say to you.

I do not support ANYONE being a bully to anyone. I do NOT approve of people vandalizing others' property or threatening them. I 'support' the right of people to live in peace. I don't believe in segregation.

I admit I'm not there and so have little direct information. I do not dispute your experiences or assume you are less than honest.

I'd be shocked if I supported settlers attacking their Muslim or Christian neighbors, yes!

I told my experience and anyone who ever says they are good people is horseshit....and I'm talking about the IDF.....but the settlers get cocky and start bullying people because they hide behind the dumbass racist IDF the whole time who only cares about Jews and fucking Gaza up.

Who lists them as a terror group? The goverments Dumbass

The gov'ts of those "hypocritical western countries" as you call them, represent their respective countries and their people, Dumbass, just like Hamas represents those "peaceful" Gazans.
You do believe Hamas represents those Gazans, right Princess?

No they don't a lot of Americans don't agree with the foriegn policy same with Europeans what world do you fucking live in? Your fucking fantasies man?

Good point, Princess.
The people of most of the "hypocritical western countries" as you call them enjoy the freedom to disagree with their gov'ts, religions and each other without fear of the violent street recrimination so common in the Arab/Muslim World. That's why you are here in this "hypocritical western country" you so hate, right?
That said, if enough of us disagree with our gov't's policies we simply vote for those who do represent our sentiments. What you refuse to understand is that we elect gov'ts that do represent us because you just can't handle the truth.

BullShit!
Of course he accepts it because he wants to and needs to but that doesn't mean it's true. As we both know you are a lying Nazi slug.

calm down there, big fellah. you have a lot more windmills to tilt at.

lolol...ok...the jewish god, Y-H-W-H, who is so friggin' stupid that he didn't create pat sajak on the first day (further proof that jews hate catholics) and so friggin' cheap that he has yet to buy a vowel from him, moulded HAMAS out of the ether so his chosen ones wouldn't over sleep after a hard friday night putting away whiskey by the jarful with II belfast bde of oglaigh na h'eireann..go murphs...which is gaelic for "screw the sheenies" (which we did in good order, by the way, and they loved it) and wake up in plenty of time to the sounds and sites of the rockets red glare and bombs bursting in air and slap that box with god in it on their forheads and go beat their nheads...and the box...against the wall in a clear case of attempted deicide.

there. does that satisfy you, or are you gonna throw up some other stlly thing like you guys do to get the muslims and catholics at each other because you are pissing yourself at the thought of both of us seeing through your games.

OK, Seal - this is purely your putrid imagination working overtime and so ridiculous it's not worth addressing seriously.

He does seem to be teetering on the edge.

Haha seal don't listen to this sayit Fagg....he tries his best to make people angry with dumb statements as if he is more American than me or you....what a sick person

BIK, I feel you're mistaken to suggest that the Israeli settlers have some kind of 'standard' of seeking to attack Muslims and giving weapons to children.

AS I think it's mistaken to suggest that Israeli Muslims OR Palestinians in any large organized groups do the same. It DOES appear from HAMAS' 'Charter' that they ARE deliberately promoting genocide against Jews *everywhere*.....but I just don't believe that most or even many Gazans are more interested in murdering Jews than in living their own lives.

If you want to call that a 'double standard', then go ahead. I'd just like you to explain it to me.

Well first off this sayit Fagg is a moron

Anyways well hate to break it to ya but I've been to gaza when settlers where there and when the IDF was there....I am shocked that you support the settlers...the settlements are big problem and they are taught to hate a lot...

There are no settlers in Gaza and yet Gaza continues to be a cesspool of violence and hate.
As for me being a "fagg", Princess, clearly you are engaging in some wishful thinking. Princess,

BIK, I feel you're mistaken to suggest that the Israeli settlers have some kind of 'standard' of seeking to attack Muslims and giving weapons to children.

AS I think it's mistaken to suggest that Israeli Muslims OR Palestinians in any large organized groups do the same. It DOES appear from HAMAS' 'Charter' that they ARE deliberately promoting genocide against Jews *everywhere*.....but I just don't believe that most or even many Gazans are more interested in murdering Jews than in living their own lives.

If you want to call that a 'double standard', then go ahead. I'd just like you to explain it to me.

Anyways well hate to break it to ya but I've been to gaza when settlers where there and when the IDF was there....I am shocked that you support the settlers...the settlements are big problem and they are taught to hate a lot...

There are no settlers in Gaza and yet Gaza continues to be a cesspool of violence and hate.
As for me being a "fagg", Princess, clearly you are engaging in some wishful thinking. Princess,

There were settlers when I was there in 2004....and know they are all around the West Bank....and no gaza isn't a cesspool of violence....back up you're statements.

And what's up with you and "princess"....are you gay or something? I never heard of anyone calling people a princess

The literal crossing has to be open for anything to go through.....and it's a very short distance fuckface....go google rafah border....and look at the images of the crossing

The subject of this conversation is that 5 mile long border Gaza shares with Egypt and the only reason it is constricted to one crossing is that Egypt chooses it to be so. Your problem should be with "brotherly" Egypt, Princess, not your enemy, Israel.

The subject of this conversation is that 5 mile long border Gaza shares with Egypt and the only reason it is constricted to one crossing is that Egypt chooses it to be so. Your problem should be with "brotherly" Egypt, Princess, not your enemy, Israel.

And Israel still controls the other 7 borders and they blockade the sea....

There were settlers when I was there in 2004....and know they are all around the West Bank....and no gaza isn't a cesspool of violence....back up you're statements.

And what's up with you and "princess"....are you gay or something? I never heard of anyone calling people a princess

We are talking about Gaza, Princess, and I call 'em like I see 'em. There are no settlers in Jew free Gaza.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...uYCABw&usg=AFQjCNEnvlV2WqV4WMIh4_tS_Si0DChARg

And Israel still controls the other 7 borders and they blockade the sea....

The subject of this conversation is that 5 mile long border Gaza shares with Egypt and the only reason it is constricted to one crossing is that Egypt chooses it to be so. Your problem is with "brotherly" Egypt, Princess, not your enemy, Israel.

BIK, since you mentioned it, are you an American?

I'm not certain how one decides who is 'more' American than who - if you've got some ideas along those lines, I'd be interested in hearing how you'd decide.

Well, I would - but being as it's past midnight and I've got things on the schedule for the early morning, I'll have to wait to read your response.

Ya I know out a wall hehe....and IDF blocking the streets

And I'm not saying being religious is a bad thing but that makes them think Jews are pigs and palestinans are Gentiles and God gave Jew the land

No no no. That's not the thing at all. the Jews are pigs thing is taken from the Hadith. Don't confuse that with 'Palestine'. That's from your own Islamic texts.

And where is gentile from? There is no such thing as Jews are pigs in Hadith......Hadith only says about one incident where a certain group of ancient Jews didn't observe the sabbath that they wre turned into pigs...Muhammad never went around calling people pigs

The word "Goy" is taken from the Jewish Bible. It mans "Any nation which is not Israel".

No no no. That's not the thing at all. the Jews are pigs thing is taken from the Hadith. Don't confuse that with 'Palestine'. That's from your own Islamic texts.

And where is gentile from? There is no such thing as Jews are pigs in Hadith......Hadith only says about one incident where a certain group of ancient Jews didn't observe the sabbath that they wre turned into pigs...Muhammad never went around calling people pigs

The word "Goy" is taken from the Jewish Bible. It mans "Any nation which is not Israel".

And it's also used to refer to pagan believers

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Anyways well hate to break it to ya but I've been to gaza when settlers where there and when the IDF was there....I am shocked that you support the settlers...the settlements are big problem and they are taught to hate a lot....I've seen it in my own eyes....same with the IDF they don't give a shit about palestinains....all they did in gaza was raid homes 24/7 and question everybody and close all our fucking streets...you don't know how much of scumbags they are....I dont get what you think they are moral or peaceful they aren't at all..

He has a point there, though. People complain settler children learn hate 12 hours a day, when the children of Gaza learn hate 24 hours a day. It is Hamas' charter to kill Jews WHEREVER they are. Once you have that, you cannot complain others do you wrong. You cannot call out in the open for Genocide, and ACT on it, then cry you're under blockade (which keeps you from doing that very same genocide you plan to do). AND complain others teach hate.

Forum List

Back