Hamas SCUM !

America isn't occupying mexico.....again that's a propoganda argument just like saying Israel created hamas is a propoganda argument......

You're starting to pull these right wing bs out of your butt now ....:D

Israel was bombing the shit out of gaza from especially from 2003 -2009

Israel doesn't occupy Gaza. Whoever said that uses propaganda as well. And as much as I know, where those not the brave warriors who slaughtered the natives in the new land?:eusa_whistle: Where are all the Mestizos now? Not in Latin states?

since 2005 the situation became worse of Israeli and Gazan civilians, since Hamas rose. That's known.

a seige is an occupation.

Sounds like more of your "semantics," Princess. :lol::lol::lol:

Israelis teach their kids the same shit...are we supposed to be surprised ? And they are an occupied people

Typically lame excuse. Are you really a 12 year old? You seem a bit older.

That's not an excuse you moron..that's a fact Israelis give weopons to their settler kids
SOME Israeli settlers are like that - not all. Nor is that hate endorsed or supported by the general Israeli population OR the government.

OTOH, HAMAS *is* the Gazan Government.

America isn't occupying mexico.....again that's a propoganda argument just like saying Israel created hamas is a propoganda argument......
You're starting to pull these right wing bs out of your butt now ....:D
Israel was bombing the shit out of gaza from especially from 2003 -2009

Less than 200 years ago Texas, NewMexico and much of California were all part of Mexico.
The US took them from Mexico after the Mexican-American War. Now if Mexican terror-rats were to shell South Texas towns in an effort to regain that territory, the US, as Lipush explained to you, would turn North Mexico into a vast no-man's land. There would be no honeymoon, no cooling-off period and no negotiations.

Pbel explained it well....sayit you know that's not a credible argument and it's disgusting....don't say dumb things now I already defended you about Israel not creating Hamas...I am being honest so be honest

I am, Princess, and claiming you defended me is just another of your lies. You confronted Seal's lies about Hamas being an Israeli creation and I gave you kudos for telling the truth ... something you so rarely do.
Lipush's point, which you and Seal assiduously avoided, is that if America's neighbors were firing rockets and grenades into our border towns, our response would be swift, violent, and justified.

That's not an excuse you moron..that's a fact Israelis give weopons to their settler kids
SOME Israeli settlers are like that - not all. Nor is that hate endorsed or supported by the general Israeli population OR the government.

My teddy bear is here :) now I can be a lot more nice:D.....yes sweetie I know Hamas is the gazan goverment...I am gazan :)

Less than 200 years ago Texas, NewMexico and much of California were all part of Mexico.
The US took them from Mexico after the Mexican-American War. Now if Mexican terror-rats were to shell South Texas towns in an effort to regain that territory, the US, as Lipush explained to you, would turn North Mexico into a vast no-man's land. There would be no honeymoon, no cooling-off period and no negotiations.

Pbel explained it well....sayit you know that's not a credible argument and it's disgusting....don't say dumb things now I already defended you about Israel not creating Hamas...I am being honest so be honest

I am, Princess, and claiming you defended me is just another of your lies. You confronted Seal's lies about Hamas being an Israeli creation and I gave you kudos for telling the truth ... something you so rarely do.
Lipush's point, which you and Seal assiduously avoided, is that if America's neighbors were firing rockets and grenades into our border towns, our response would be swift, violent, and justified.

I already answered that Israel replied with a shit ton of bombs....when Hezbollah did the cross border raid what did Israel's in return? Turned lebonan into a parking lot.....now they won't always do that in gaza because they are often the ones who break the ceasefire and are always flying over Gaza's airspace....and they control all of Gaza's borders....and what goes in and out....America doesn't control Mexico

I could also say you aren't pro Israeli just anti Muslim

You could, but like most of the drivel that oozes from your keyboard, it would just add to your already prodigious list of lies.

You're pretty anti Muslim....unless you somehow consider that not to be anti Muslim...

Consider what not to be anti-Muslim?
Do I lie about Muslims or do I honestly post about the perverse nature of Islamism and Jihadism? Can you honestly say they do not exist and are not a very real threat to peace-seeking people?

You could, but like most of the drivel that oozes from your keyboard, it would just add to your already prodigious list of lies.

You're pretty anti Muslim....unless you somehow consider that not to be anti Muslim...

Do I lie about Muslims or do I honestly post about the perverse nature of Islamism and Jihadism? Can you honestly say they do not exist and are not a very real threat to peace-seeking people?

Define Jihadism for me and who are these Jihadist people? Same with Islamism because I don't believe in those kind of terms but sure let's have a try

Define Jihadism for me and who are these Jihadist people? Same with Islamism because I don't believe in those kind of terms but sure let's have a try
Jihad: Al-Qaida Website Urges Muslims to Kill US Diplomats

Always use an analogy that is far fetched to make a ludicrous point. If "Gangsters," not freedom fighters as most of the world calls the Palestinians, Mexico would round them up to the Americans as they do for drug Lords. Mexicans don't hate the "Gringos' any more. America will be a hispanic Majority in 50-7- years.

If Israel doesn't free the Palestinians they will demmand Citizenship and the Demographic Bomb will give them Victory.

Stay tuned!

i don't let her bother me. the only reason she has mexicans bombing us is because she is as much anti-latino/anti-catholic as she is anti-muslim/anti-arab. i just wanted to flush her out into the open.

and now that she is flushed out, watch all her anti-latino/anti-catholic friends leap to her defense...and her go off onto some crying jag saying she meant no such thing.

pathetic..."ooooh ooooh...if **** gangsters from mexico shoot baby brain smashing rockets into the USA, your army would shoot news carrying a white flag teams too."
you should be ashamed, lipush.

Dayam, what happened to you? Did you suffer some severe brain trauma recently?
I used to think you were just being obtuse but evidently what appears to be just an obnoxious debate style is actually just your profound stupidity.
Lipush doesn't have Mexicans bombing us, you jackass ... it was an analogy.

"GAWWW-LEEEE mr. seal, how did you predict that?"

experience, my son. bitter eperience.

If that's what you meant then yes Israel made it necessary for Hamas to be formed and the international world did too

If the world thought Hamas was such a good idea why does the developed part of it consider Hamas to be a gang of terror-rats?

They aren't....only considered that by Israesl allies and mostly white people...western countries....we all know how hypocritical western countries

Hmmm.
So you live in this "mostly white people" world, enjoying the freedoms and the opportunities and the quality of life yet you still harbor disdain for it.
And you have the nerve to call those "mostly white people" countries hypocritical?
Allow me to suggest you take your prejudiced ass back to whatever cesspool you came from and don't return to this "hypocritical" part of the world.
Don't worry about us, we'll be just fine without you.

i'm irish. it's semantics.

we say the brits created the irish republican army when what we mean is that the brits made it necessary for the IRA to be formed.

the provisional IRA was formed when the british army began operation demetrius in 1971 and began interning the PIRA soldiers in long kesh concentration camp, along with bunch of kids with "O"s or "Mac"s in their names or who went to some "saint" of "immaculate" school who didn't know a helluva lot when they went in but were all "BAS NO AN BUA, SASSANACH" when they got out.

israelis marginalised the PLO and tried to build a split and there you go.

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, how convenient. When your lying is outed by a Gazan you call it "semantics."
Face it, Princess ... you lie because the truth just doesn't satisfy your mindless hate for Jews.

i explained to him what i meant and he accepts it.
it was semantics.

BullShit!
Of course he accepts it because he wants to and needs to but that doesn't mean it's true. As we both know you are a lying Nazi slug.

You don't believe in them because to do so would force you to confront the reality of your monumental hypocrisy and you just don't want to see it. You could have easily found these definitions if you were sincere. You're just a fraud:

Jihadism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't believe in them because to do so would force you to confront the reality of your monumental hypocrisy and you just don't want to see it. You could have easily found these definitions if you were sincere. You're just a fraud:

Jihadism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who does jihadism? Alqaeda?

lolol...you are so transparent...what next.

bernie madoff only bilked SOME gentiles out of their retirement...

only SOME rabbis were selling SOME organs out of the backs of vans...

baruch goldstein only killed SOME muslims as they worshipped...

OTOH, only SOME members...21... of the samouni family were killed after they were herded into a building by the IDF and were shelled when SOME other members of the IDF artilleried them, and all under the control of a government that was elected by SOME of the israeli people.

lolol...you are so transparent...what next.

bernie madoff only bilked SOME gentiles out of their retirement...

only SOME rabbis were selling SOME organs out of the backs of vans...

baruch goldstein only killed SOME muslims as they worshipped...

OTOH, only SOME members...21... of the samouni family were killed after they were herded into a building by the IDF and were shelled when SOME other members of the IDF artilleried them, and all under the control of a government that was elected by SOME of the israeli people.

Yeah I know double standard....when Muslim do it look at what the Muslims Doing! Lol

If the world thought Hamas was such a good idea why does the developed part of it consider Hamas to be a gang of terror-rats?

They aren't....only considered that by Israesl allies and mostly white people...western countries....we all know how hypocritical western countries

Hmmm.
So you live in this "mostly white people" world, enjoying the freedoms and the opportunities and the quality of life yet you still harbor disdain for it.
And you have the nerve to call those "mostly white people" countries hypocritical?
Allow me to suggest you take your prejudiced ass back to whatever cesspool you came from and don't return to this "hypocritical" part of the world.

I never said that I'm talking about the goverments.....fucking liar ass bitch

I already answered that Israel replied with a shit ton of bombs....when Hezbollah did the cross border raid what did Israel's in return? Turned lebonan into a parking lot.....now they won't always do that in gaza because they are often the ones who break the ceasefire and are always flying over Gaza's airspace....and they control all of Gaza's borders....and what goes in and out....America doesn't control Mexico

Israel doesn't govern Lebanon or Gaza and you correctly pointed out that Israel does exactly what the US would do if our neighbors acted as Israel's neighbors do ... make it crystal clear that doing that crap carries a steep price tag.
Just ask Hasan Nusrallah.
Following Israel's response to Hezbollah's provocation in 2006, Hezbollah and Lebanon suffered severe damage prompting Nasrallah's admission that if he "realized there was even a one percent chance of a sustained military response from Israel, he would not have given orders to kidnap the Israeli soldiers."
Since that crushing defeat the Lebanese side of the border has been quiet enough to hear a pin drop a mile away.
Funny how a swift, violent response to violence can lead to peaceful coexistence, eh?

Hmmm.

I never said that I'm talking about the goverments.....fucking liar ass bitch
Are you preaching a sermon?

i don't let her bother me. the only reason she has mexicans bombing us is because she is as much anti-latino/anti-catholic as she is anti-muslim/anti-arab. i just wanted to flush her out into the open.

and now that she is flushed out, watch all her anti-latino/anti-catholic friends leap to her defense...and her go off onto some crying jag saying she meant no such thing.

pathetic..."ooooh ooooh...if **** gangsters from mexico shoot baby brain smashing rockets into the USA, your army would shoot news carrying a white flag teams too."
you should be ashamed, lipush.

Dayam, what happened to you? Did you suffer some severe brain trauma recently?
I used to think you were just being obtuse but evidently what appears to be just an obnoxious debate style is actually just your profound stupidity.
Lipush doesn't have Mexicans bombing us, you jackass ... it was an analogy.

"GAWWW-LEEEE mr. seal, how did you predict that?"

experience, my son. bitter eperience.

Woo. You have a shrill and desperate sound to you, Princess, sorta like Joanserv just before they would strap her down a roll her away for a few weeks of drugs and drool.

Forum List

Back