Hamas SCUM !

I agree with you on many things but Israel didn't create Hamas.

Kudos for confronting Seal's lies but even armed with a Gazan's POV in the matter he will continue to post his lies. Only his ignorance eclipses his hate.

No problem it's not true...some people believe it though.....that would make Hamas's organization meaningless than....

They were made as "resistance" to fight against Israel....saying Israel created them is inaccurate

i'm irish. it's semantics.

we say the brits created the irish republican army when what we mean is that the brits made it necessary for the IRA to be formed.

the provisional IRA was formed when the british army began operation demetrius in 1971 and began interning the PIRA soldiers in long kesh concentration camp, along with bunch of kids with "O"s or "Mac"s in their names or who went to some "saint" of "immaculate" school who didn't know a helluva lot when they went in but were all "BAS NO AN BUA, SASSANACH" when they got out.

israelis marginalised the PLO and tried to build a split and there you go.

Kudos for confronting Seal's lies but even armed with a Gazan's POV in the matter he will continue to post his lies. Only his ignorance eclipses his hate.

No problem it's not true...some people believe it though.....that would make Hamas's organization meaningless than....

They were made as "resistance" to fight against Israel....saying Israel created them is inaccurate

And Seal will ignore that and return tomorrow (or tonight) and repeat the same lies. You must have figured by now that some if not most of the pro-"Palestinian" posters here aren't really pro-anything ... they are just anti-Israel and more specifically, anti-Jew.

I could also say you aren't pro Israeli just anti Muslim

we say the brits created the irish republican army when what we mean is that the brits made it necessary for the IRA to be formed.

the provisional IRA was formed when the british army began operation demetrius in 1971 and began interning the PIRA soldiers in long kesh concentration camp, along with bunch of kids with "O"s or "Mac"s in their names or who went to some "saint" of "immaculate" school who didn't know a helluva lot when they went in but were all "BAS NO AN BUA, SASSANACH" when they got out.

If that's what you meant then yes Israel made it necessary for Hamas to be formed and the international world did too

And Seal will ignore that and return tomorrow (or tonight) and repeat the same lies. You must have figured by now that some if not most of the pro-"Palestinian" posters here aren't really pro-anything ... they are just anti-Israel and more specifically, anti-Jew.

i just answered it.

i can butt out at any time, no problem, if you want, "because i know

and, fuck face "say it", i am pro-human rights and pro-justice and pro-equality so, with that in mind, you may be right, i am anti-israel but i never really considered that being anti-jew.

If that's what you meant then yes Israel made it necessary for Hamas to be formed and the international world did too

that is what i meant.

well, yeah...but i do have to give the IDF credit, they didn't just open fire. they waited until until the film crew had shouted that they were neutrals and a british film crew...and the IDF were probably thrown off guard because the crew was waving a white flag, obviously meant to be a target of some sort.

it's cool. no soldier was indicted and israel paid a bunch of millions of pounds or something to the miller family on the stipulation that the british government not try to extradite the soldier who shot the shot to be tried for geneva convention war crimes.

so there ya go, all wrapped up as tidy as you please and good to go. sheesh, it's not like these troops are trigger happy hooligans or anything. they are the most moral army in the world, and they have the money to prove it.

If gansters from Mexico would have fired missiles and bomed themselves in San Diego shopping malls, your army would have turned Mexico into a huge parking lot.

Easy to play morale card with others.

Always use an analogy that is far fetched to make a ludicrous point. If "Gangsters," not freedom fighters as most of the world calls the Palestinians, Mexico would round them up to the Americans as they do for drug Lords. Mexicans don't hate the "Gringos' any more. America will be a hispanic Majority in 50-7- years.

If Israel doesn't free the Palestinians they will demmand Citizenship and the Demographic Bomb will give them Victory.

Stay tuned!

well, yeah...but i do have to give the IDF credit, they didn't just open fire. they waited until until the film crew had shouted that they were neutrals and a british film crew...and the IDF were probably thrown off guard because the crew was waving a white flag, obviously meant to be a target of some sort.

it's cool. no soldier was indicted and israel paid a bunch of millions of pounds or something to the miller family on the stipulation that the british government not try to extradite the soldier who shot the shot to be tried for geneva convention war crimes.

so there ya go, all wrapped up as tidy as you please and good to go. sheesh, it's not like these troops are trigger happy hooligans or anything. they are the most moral army in the world, and they have the money to prove it.

If gansters from Mexico would have fired missiles and bomed themselves in San Diego shopping malls, your army would have turned Mexico into a huge parking lot.

Always use an analogy that is far fetched to make a ludicrous point. If "Gangsters," not freedom fighters as most of the world calls the Palestinians, Mexico would round them up to the Americans as they do for drug Lords. Mexicans don't hate the "Gringos' any more. America will be a hispanic Majority in 50-7- years.

If Israel doesn't free the Palestinians they will demmand Citizenship and the Demographic Bomb will give them Victory.

Stay tuned!

i don't let her bother me. the only reason she has mexicans bombing us is because she is as much anti-latino/anti-catholic as she is anti-muslim/anti-arab. i just wanted to flush her out into the open.

and now that she is flushed out, watch all her anti-latino/anti-catholic friends leap to her defense...and her go off onto some crying jag saying she meant no such thing.

pathetic..."ooooh ooooh...if **** gangsters from mexico shoot baby brain smashing rockets into the USA, your army would shoot news carrying a white flag teams too."

you should be ashamed, lipush.

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, how convenient. When your lying is outed by a Gazan you call it "semantics."
Face it, Princess ... you lie because the truth just doesn't satisfy your mindless hate for Jews.

America isn't occupying mexico.....again that's a propoganda argument just like saying Israel created hamas is a propoganda argument......

You're starting to pull these right wing bs out of your butt now ....:D

Israel was bombing the shit out of gaza from especially from 2003 -2009

Israel doesn't occupy Gaza. Whoever said that uses propaganda as well. And as much as I know, where those not the brave warriors who slaughtered the natives in the new land?:eusa_whistle: Where are all the Mestizos now? Not in Latin states?

since 2005 the situation became worse of Israeli and Gazan civilians, since Hamas rose. That's known.

a seige is an occupation.

America isn't occupying mexico.....again that's a propoganda argument just like saying Israel created hamas is a propoganda argument......

Less than 200 years ago Texas, NewMexico and much of California were all part of Mexico.
The US took them from Mexico after the Mexican-American War. Now if Mexican terror-rats were to shell South Texas towns in an effort to regain that territory, the US, as Lipush explained to you, would turn North Mexico into a vast no-man's land. There would be no honeymoon, no cooling-off period and no negotiations.

Less than 200 years ago Texas, NewMexico and much of California were all part of Mexico.
The US took them from Mexico after the Mexican-American War. Now if Mexican terror-rats were to shell South Texas towns in an effort to regain that territory, the US, as Lipush explained to you, would turn North Mexico into a vast no-man's land. There would be no honeymoon, no cooling-off period and no negotiations.

Pbel explained it well....sayit you know that's not a credible argument and it's disgusting....don't say dumb things now I already defended you about Israel not creating Hamas...I am being honest so be honest

You could, but like most of the drivel that oozes from your keyboard, it would just add to your already prodigious list of lies.

If the world thought Hamas was such a good idea why does the developed part of it consider Hamas to be a gang of terror-rats?

You could, but like most of the drivel that oozes from your keyboard, it would just add to your already prodigious list of lies.

You're pretty anti Muslim....unless you somehow consider that not to be anti Muslim...

If the world thought Hamas was such a good idea why does the developed part of it consider Hamas to be a gang of terror-rats?

They aren't....only considered that by Israesl allies and mostly white people...western countries....we all know how hypocritical western countries

i just answered it.

i can butt out at any time, no problem, if you want, "because i know

and, fuck face "say it", i am pro-human rights and pro-justice and pro-equality so, with that in mind, you may be right, i am anti-israel but i never really considered that being anti-jew.

Yeah, yeah ... your a regular legend in your own very small mind.
If nothing else has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt on this and other boards it is that you are a lying Nazi slug.

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, how convenient. When your lying is outed by a Gazan you call it "semantics."
Face it, Princess ... you lie because the truth just doesn't satisfy your mindless hate for Jews.

i explained to him what i meant and he accepts it.

it was semantics.

the irish say britain created the IRA of the 1920s and they say that britain created the Provisional IRA of the 1970s on. they don't mean britain sat down in their war rooms and said..."let's help those irish blokes out by forming an organisation for them to join where they can build bombs to blow up our financial district and kill lord montbatten and do narrow waters in revenge or the horrible things we did to them in january at the doire civil rights march. it will keep those boyos busy and we deserve it."

jaysus, what a dumfug you are anyway. what is it that will be out of your mouth next..."only god can make a tree"...or a speech from william jennings bryan's closing argument in state of tennessee v. j.t.s. spare me the genesis and the out of the mist routine.

"because" knows what i meant now and you are out of your league. go rattle roudy's cage if you need someone to shuck and ive, massah steinberg.

They aren't....only considered that by Israesl allies and mostly white people...western countries....we all know how hypocritical western countries
You mean civilization. "Western" isn't in vogue this year.

You mean civilization. "Western" isn't in vogue this year.

Nope....they only care for their interests.....they could care less about what wrong things they do...

Stay tuned!

i don't let her bother me. the only reason she has mexicans bombing us is because she is as much anti-latino/anti-catholic as she is anti-muslim/anti-arab. i just wanted to flush her out into the open.

and now that she is flushed out, watch all her anti-latino/anti-catholic friends leap to her defense...and her go off onto some crying jag saying she meant no such thing.

pathetic..."ooooh ooooh...if **** gangsters from mexico shoot baby brain smashing rockets into the USA, your army would shoot news carrying a white flag teams too."
you should be ashamed, lipush.

Dayam, what happened to you? Did you suffer some severe brain trauma recently?
I used to think you were just being obtuse but evidently what appears to be just an obnoxious debate style is actually just your profound stupidity.
Lipush doesn't have Mexicans bombing us, you jackass ... it was an analogy.

Forum List

Back