Hamas off terrorist organisations list...

Why would he hate Jews?

Most of the things that hate Jews do so because they are worthless, and recognizing that fact, project all their self-hatred onto a convenient target rather than doing anything to build any real worth.

What do you know about humanity, you just got done calling him a "thing".

I do not believe it was "Humanity" in this case, but what else should I call these various bags of ambulatory protoplasm lacking a human soul that are so obsessed with hating Jews? They haven't evolved to the point they have earned the title of Human, so I do not call them such.

No, but that's honest. I'll rather have him here than have most of the Pro-Palis who cover up in masks of "anti-zionism". Some people can learn from him about honesty. He hates the Jews and he's not afraid to show it. If it wasn't so bitchy, I'd admire him for it.

Yes, because it's easier to believe people are anti-Jewish than anti-human right violators.

Yeah ... your "concern" for those Palestinians is heartwarming.

No, but that's honest. I'll rather have him here than have most of the Pro-Palis who cover up in masks of "anti-zionism". Some people can learn from him about honesty. He hates the Jews and he's not afraid to show it. If it wasn't so bitchy, I'd admire him for it.

And you hate the Pals is that not right. Zionism is not jews only look at our politicians here in the US, you don't need to be a Jew to be a Zionist. I am anti Zionist. Also Zionist is much like communism. Russian is the third highest country that Jews are flocking to, and many are very wealthy. Also your PM"s and many higher ups mainly came from Russia and Ukraine, right?

Could someone translate that to English?

The europeans are once again sick of dealing with the zionist jews.

Every century the european people rise up against the juden.

Hopefully this time there will be a true final solution to the jewish problem. ..... :cool:
Then why don't you do something about it instead of cowardly posting here?

And now under the Marxist ANC the blacks in South Africa are seeing how much better things were under white rule and want a return of aparthied policies to stop the murders, rapes and violence

They are? There's a call for a return to Apartheid?

Actually, South Africa has been amazingly sensible. Probably more sensible than the Palestinians will be when they finally wrest power from the Zionists.

When all Arabs in Arab countries have the same rights as they do in Israel maybe you can talk moron

Again, guy, you are using the Cannibal Argument. Arab countries overthrow their governments, all the time. They have the amount of rights most of them are comfortable with.

The fact that an Arab in the Zionist entity is living a little better than he does in Syria doesn't take away from the fact he's still a second class citizen in his own country.

This kind of thinking didn't excuse apartheid, and it doesn't excuse Zionism.

Hence, why the EU isn't calling Hamas "Terrorists" anymore.

I am concerned that Zionism is a constant source of irritation in the Islamic world.

Interesting how quickly your "concern" for Palestinians morphed into that.
It's not Zionism that bugs the Islamic World just as it's not Zionism that bugs you.

I am concerned that Zionism is a constant source of irritation in the Islamic world.

Interesting how quickly your "concern" for Palestinians morphed into that.
It's not Zionism that bugs the Islamic World just as it's not Zionism that bugs you.

what bugs me is that we are left holding the bag for this crazy colonization scheme that infuriates one sixth of the world's people, most of whom would have no issue with us otherwise.

Most of the things that hate Jews do so because they are worthless, and recognizing that fact, project all their self-hatred onto a convenient target rather than doing anything to build any real worth.
And you know this how?

I do not believe it was "Humanity" in this case, but what else should I call these various bags of ambulatory protoplasm lacking a human soul that are so obsessed with hating Jews? They haven't evolved to the point they have earned the title of Human, so I do not call them such.
Fair enough.

And now under the Marxist ANC the blacks in South Africa are seeing how much better things were under white rule and want a return of aparthied policies to stop the murders, rapes and violence

They are? There's a call for a return to Apartheid?

Actually, South Africa has been amazingly sensible. Probably more sensible than the Palestinians will be when they finally wrest power from the Zionists.
What rights do Arab citizens of Israel not have that Jewish citizens have ?

What rights do Arab citizens of Israel not have that Jewish citizens have ?
The right to live in "Jewish only" communities...

Apartheid Housing: Israeli Court Upholds ‘Discriminatory’ Laws
Israel’s Supreme Court voted to uphold the Admissions Committees Law, [which] discriminate against minorities: people with disabilities, gay people, Mizrahi Jews and, most of all, Arabs
...for one.

And there are about 49 other rights Jewish-Israeli's enjoy,
that Arab-Israeli's do not.

The Legal Center for Arab Minority Rights in Israel” has listed some 50 laws passed by the Israeli parliament (Knesset) that discriminate against the Palestinians in all areas of life, such as their right to political participation, access to land, education, state budget resources, medical services, and criminal procedures based on their race and nationality.
Got any more dumbass questions?

Forum List

Back