Hamas off terrorist organisations list...

I don't live in Europe. ....... :cool:
Who said you have to live in Europe? Can't you just travel there and put your words into action? Or are you one of those lazy cowards who just wants others to do your work while you cheer them on from the safety of an Internet chat room?

What rights do Arab citizens of Israel not have that Jewish citizens have ?
The right to live in "Jewish only" communities...

Apartheid Housing: Israeli Court Upholds ‘Discriminatory’ Laws
Israel’s Supreme Court voted to uphold the Admissions Committees Law, [which] discriminate against minorities: people with disabilities, gay people, Mizrahi Jews and, most of all, Arabs
...for one.

And there are about 49 other rights Jewish-Israeli's enjoy,
that Arab-Israeli's do not.

The Legal Center for Arab Minority Rights in Israel” has listed some 50 laws passed by the Israeli parliament (Knesset) that discriminate against the Palestinians in all areas of life, such as their right to political participation, access to land, education, state budget resources, medical services, and criminal procedures based on their race and nationality.
Got any more dumbass questions?

"The rights to live in Jewosh-only communities".

Wow, that's BULLSHIT.

Israelis cannot live in Arab cities in Israel, Arab Israelis can live ANYWHERE in Israel.

You eat propaganda like ****, pathetic.

Keep telling you we cant answer that,
Then why do you keep claiming that?

Not being able to say why you said something, is the same as thinking things for no reason.

it is the wrong question.
Asking what you based your claim on, is the "wrong question"?

We cant tell you why you should hate the Jews,
Is that a Freudian slip?

I didn't ask you why I "should" hate Jews; I asked you why "would" I hate Jews?

but someone has in the past.
And what do you base that on?

All we can do is point out your obvious hatred of the Jews to the point of it being a fixation.
How can my alleged Jew-hating be "obvious", when you can't even explain why you think that?

More than you who is not that polite or even rational.
You think things for no reason whatsoever, yet say I'm irrational?

As for being polite, I have no intention of being polite to hypocrites who eschew truth.

We cant answer because we don't know why you personally hate the Jews. But we can say that you do hate the Jews because the evidence is in your own written words.

No asking a question that only you can answer is the wrong question. Maybe you should ask what do I post that shows I hate the Jews.

No because we don't know why you hate the Jews, as I keep telling you only you can do that. But we can point out that your written word proves you hate the Jews.

Why don't you tell the board, as we cant read your mind. But we can read your written word and see the Jew hatred in nearly every post.

You ask the question expect answers you don't like. But everything is based on your written word that shows something has caused you to hate the Jews.

I have explained why I think that, so have others. It is not our fault you cant understand that your written word just drips venomous Jew Hatred.

No I and other's think things based on your written word, which is peppered with anti social abusive language and Jew hatred.

So you are not polite to yourself, and prefer to be a mushroom. Kept in the dark and fed shit by your own hatred and stupidity

No, but that's honest. I'll rather have him here than have most of the Pro-Palis who cover up in masks of "anti-zionism". Some people can learn from him about honesty. He hates the Jews and he's not afraid to show it. If it wasn't so bitchy, I'd admire him for it.

Yes, because it's easier to believe people are anti-Jewish than anti-human right violators.
You think Hamas doesnt violate human rights?
Of cours enot. Because you are an idiot.

WATCH THIS SPACE The UN charter forbids it and the arab muslims are not strong enough.
Russia is.

Not any longer as they cant afford to fight the rest of the world, their oil market has crashed and brought them to their knees.

And why would Russia bother with Israel when they have bigger ISLAMONAZO problems of their own in Chechnya

Who said you have to live in Europe? Can't you just travel there and put your words into action? Or are you one of those lazy cowards who just wants others to do your work while you cheer them on from the safety of an Internet chat room?
What words would that be?? ...... :cool:
Perhaps you're just too dull-witted to do anything about it. :dunno: Seriously? Do I have to walk you back to the post I responded to?

What rights do Arab citizens of Israel not have that Jewish citizens have ?

Well, they don't have the right to vote if they live in the occuppied territories.

They don't have the right to serve in the Israeli armed forces.

Those who were driven out in 1948 don't have the right to return to their homes.

Do they have the right to vote in US elections, and if not why not

Do they have the right to serve in US armed forces, and if not why not

Were they or were they evicted as enemy aliens under CUSTOMARY INTENATIONAL LAW.
Does the same apply to Jews driven out of the west bank in 1948, who are now rebuilding their homes in the settlements ?

When all Arabs in Arab countries have the same rights as they do in Israel maybe you can talk moron

Again, guy, you are using the Cannibal Argument. Arab countries overthrow their governments, all the time. They have the amount of rights most of them are comfortable with.

The fact that an Arab in the Zionist entity is living a little better than he does in Syria doesn't take away from the fact he's still a second class citizen in his own country.

This kind of thinking didn't excuse apartheid, and it doesn't excuse Zionism.

Hence, why the EU isn't calling Hamas "Terrorists" anymore.
You gotta love these atheist who have strong sympathies and seem to really understand the muslum nutjobs....Heart warming really:cuckoo:

Do they have the right to vote in US elections, and if not why not

Do they have the right to serve in US armed forces, and if not why not

Were they or were they evicted as enemy aliens under CUSTOMARY INTENATIONAL LAW.
Does the same apply to Jews driven out of the west bank in 1948, who are now rebuilding their homes in the settlements ?

Yes, we need the Lebensraum!!!!

Zionists are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

You gotta love these atheist who have strong sympathies and seem to really understand the muslum nutjobs....Heart warming really

I understand them perfectly.

The Zionists stole their land and bombed their children. I completely and totally understand why they are willing to kill themselves in attempts to get revenge.

Forum List

Back