Israel tries to head off UN resolution calling for West Bank withdrawal in two years

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today mounted a last-ditch effort to thwart a Palestinian and Arab bid to pass a UN Security Council resolution calling for Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank within two years.

Mr Netanyahu met US Secretary of State John Kerry in Rome to lobby for an American veto after issuing statements ruling out any such withdrawal, even if it is passed by the Security Council.

“There are efforts to dictate terms which harm the security of Israel and do not bring peace,” said Mr Netanyahu. “We will repel every effort like this, which will only bring the terrorism to the heart of the country.” Mr Netanyahu said on Sunday that if Israel were to pull out of the West Bank, Islamic extremists would reach “the suburbs of Tel Aviv and the heart of Jerusalem”.
Israel tries to head off UN resolution calling for West Bank withdrawal in two years - Middle East - World - The Independent

Israel hates the idea of peace

I Don't really know how to put this..but do you really think Israel would simply expose the most important defensive position for ANOTHER futuristic Gaza? You are delusional.
Where was the peace with that the Palestinians promised when Israel withdrew by a matter of good will from Gaza??
I'm starting to hate the idea of that "peace" of yours to be honest - if forced withdrawal is what you just called "peace" - I guess we will have to face another war, so be it.

I Don't really know how to put this..but do you really think Israel would simply expose the most important defensive position for ANOTHER futuristic Gaza? You are delusional.
Where was the peace with that the Palestinians promised when Israel withdrew by a matter of good will from Gaza??
I'm starting to hate the idea of that "peace" of yours to be honest - if forced withdrawal is what you just called "peace" - I guess we will have to face another war, so be it.
I think the notion is they can build a wall, but they have to stay on their side too.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today mounted a last-ditch effort to thwart a Palestinian and Arab bid to pass a UN Security Council resolution calling for Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank within two years.

Mr Netanyahu met US Secretary of State John Kerry in Rome to lobby for an American veto after issuing statements ruling out any such withdrawal, even if it is passed by the Security Council.

“There are efforts to dictate terms which harm the security of Israel and do not bring peace,” said Mr Netanyahu. “We will repel every effort like this, which will only bring the terrorism to the heart of the country.” Mr Netanyahu said on Sunday that if Israel were to pull out of the West Bank, Islamic extremists would reach “the suburbs of Tel Aviv and the heart of Jerusalem”.
Israel tries to head off UN resolution calling for West Bank withdrawal in two years - Middle East - World - The Independent

The U.S. will veto any ridiculous resolution like this. We're not intimidated by the Musselmen like England and France.

I think the notion is they can build a wall, but they have to stay on their side too.
I know at first it does true however there are few points to be aware of(specifically about walls)
1.There is a wall already and just like the fresh NG zones in Europe so does large parts WB for most Israelis so basically if you don't live there you don't want to get lost in there.
2.They have absolutely no use for wall when Israel can easily trespass it.
3. The breaking of security coordination.
All playing in the near future of course for the PA but none of this would end up being a real solution.
I can widely elaborate on this one but just to get to my points about the wall - nope.

I know at first it does true however there are few points to be aware of(specifically about walls)
1.There is a wall already and just like the fresh NG zones in Europe so does large parts WB for most Israelis so basically if you don't live there you don't want to get lost in there.
2.They have absolutely no use for wall when Israel can easily trespass it.
3. The breaking of security coordination.
All playing in the near future of course for the PA but none of this would end up being a real solution.
I can widely elaborate on this one but just to get to my points about the wall - nope.
You're still not identifying where this Palestinian state will be.

...Israel hates the idea of peace
No.

Israel hates the idea of giving-up territory that it won by kicking Arab ass in a war that the Arabs instigated (and, in Jordan's case, aggravated).

Israel hates the idea of giving-up territory that would leave it largely geographically indefensible in today's world.

They're not gonna do it.

The New York -based Old Ladies Debating Society - a.k.a. the United Nations - can piss and moan all it wants - but the Israelis will simply (1) mass-reproduce paper copies of any such Resolution, then (2) divert those copies to their National Strategic Reserve of Toilet Paper.

Good Lord, but there are some idiotic Jew-haters and naive Muslim ass-kissers and pro-Palestinian children around here.

Last edited:
Kondor is absolutely right, Israel will never give up the land they occupy and/or control.

I Don't really know how to put this..but do you really think Israel would simply expose the most important defensive position for ANOTHER futuristic Gaza?
Israel has no other choice. The world is not going to let you keep stolen property.

You are delusional.
I'm sorry, you're the delusional one, if you think you can constantly violate international laws and human rights and have no one eventually do something about it.

Looking at what you've done to the Pals for the last 60, you have this coming! Bully's always get their ass kicked in the end and Israel will be no different.

You didn't withdraw from Gaza! If you did, they'd be able to leave the area. If you did, they'd be able to fish and farm without getting shot at.

I'm starting to hate the idea of that "peace" of yours to be honest -
You're not starting; you never wanted peace.

if forced withdrawal is what you just called "peace" -
No, it's called, "obeying the law".

I guess we will have to face another war, so be it.
This is a war with the rest of the free world, just like the Germans in WWII.

Kondor is absolutely right, Israel will never give up the land they occupy and/or control.
Not entirely true.

They gave up the Sinai.

They gave up Gaza - after a fashion, anyway.

As well as other small parcels, from time to time, over the years.

Israel has been betrayed before, in land-for-peace deals.

I doubt they'll fall for the same trick again.

They never gave up control of Gaza, they have the same control over Gaza that the white South Africans had over the Bantustans.

But Palestinians just love the idea of peace, that's why they just butchered four Rabbis ans a security guard.

They never gave up control of Gaza, they have the same control over Gaza that the white South Africans had over the Bantustans.
Haha again with the moronic comparisons. You have got to be the dumbest poster I have ever met. And I'm not just saying that, I mean it.

...Israel hates the idea of peace
No.

Israel hates the idea of giving-up territory that it won by kicking Arab ass in a war that the Arabs instigated (and, in Jordan's case, aggravated).

Israel hates the idea of giving-up territory that would leave it largely geographically indefensible in today's world.

They're not gonna do it.

The New York -based Old Ladies Debating Society - a.k.a. the United Nations - can piss and moan all it wants - but the Israelis will simply (1) mass-reproduce paper copies of any such Resolution, then (2) divert those copies to their National Strategic Reserve of Toilet Paper.

Good Lord, but there are some idiotic Jew-haters and naive Muslim ass-kissers and pro-Palestinian children around here.

Monti and Fanger are by far the dumbest.

I Don't really know how to put this..but do you really think Israel would simply expose the most important defensive position for ANOTHER futuristic Gaza?
Israel has no other choice. The world is not going to let you keep stolen property.

You are delusional.
I'm sorry, you're the delusional one, if you think you can constantly violate international laws and human rights and have no one eventually do something about it.

Looking at what you've done to the Pals for the last 60, you have this coming! Bully's always get their ass kicked in the end and Israel will be no different.

You didn't withdraw from Gaza! If you did, they'd be able to leave the area. If you did, they'd be able to fish and farm without getting shot at.

I'm starting to hate the idea of that "peace" of yours to be honest -
You're not starting; you never wanted peace.

if forced withdrawal is what you just called "peace" -
No, it's called, "obeying the law".

I guess we will have to face another war, so be it.
This is a war with the rest of the free world, just like the Germans in WWII.

"Looking at what you've done to the Pals for the last 60, you have this coming"

The Palestinians are responsible for their situation. Fuck 'Palestine' .

...This is a war with the rest of the free world, just like the Germans in WWII.
Silly boy, nobody's going to go to war with Israel, over the worthless, Neanderthal, knuckle-scraping Palestinians.

J6IUPOb.gif

Nobody.

Especially the Arabs !

They've tried (and failed) on multiple occasions in the past.

They've had enough.

Last edited:
"Our enemies-both within and without-seek to divide our peoples. They seek to create unbridgeable differences between us to prevent us from negotiating peaceful solutions to our problems. Peaceful negotiation is their enemy. Peaceful negotiation is their enemy, because it will lead to joint responsibility for the progress and prosperity of ________. Those whose methods are violent, do not want to participate. They wish to seize and monopolize all power. Let there be no doubt about what they would do with such power.

One has only to look at their methods and means. Violent and brutal means can only lead to totalitarian and tyrannical ends.....I have applied much self-discipline during the past weeks and months. I have been lenient and patient. Don't push us too far in your own interests, I tell them. Reform through a process of negotiation is not weakness. Talking, consulting, bargaining with all our peoples' leaders is not weakness. Mutual acceptance of and joint responsibility for the welfare and stability of our country is not weakness. It is our strength.....We are not going to be deterred from doing what we think best, nor will we be forced into doing what we don't want to do. The tragedy is that hostile pressure and agitation from abroad have acted as an encouragement to the militant revolutionaries to continue with their violence and intimidation. They have derived comfort and succour from this pressure.."

Sounds familiar. LOL

"Our enemies-both within and without-seek to divide our peoples. They seek to create unbridgeable differences between us to prevent us from negotiating peaceful solutions to our problems. Peaceful negotiation is their enemy. Peaceful negotiation is their enemy, because it will lead to joint responsibility for the progress and prosperity of ________. Those whose methods are violent, do not want to participate. They wish to seize and monopolize all power. Let there be no doubt about what they would do with such power.

One has only to look at their methods and means. Violent and brutal means can only lead to totalitarian and tyrannical ends.....I have applied much self-discipline during the past weeks and months. I have been lenient and patient. Don't push us too far in your own interests, I tell them. Reform through a process of negotiation is not weakness. Talking, consulting, bargaining with all our peoples' leaders is not weakness. Mutual acceptance of and joint responsibility for the welfare and stability of our country is not weakness. It is our strength.....We are not going to be deterred from doing what we think best, nor will we be forced into doing what we don't want to do. The tragedy is that hostile pressure and agitation from abroad have acted as an encouragement to the militant revolutionaries to continue with their violence and intimidation. They have derived comfort and succour from this pressure.."

Sounds familiar. LOL
You should have quoted the whole speech.

Address by State President P. W. Botha August 15 1985 - The O Malley Archives

Sounds familiar. LOL
You should have quoted the whole speech.

Address by State President P. W. Botha August 15 1985 - The O Malley Archives

Why, just a few paragraphs make the point.

Forum List

Back